Rock With Us

Jason k in Burlington
Jason k in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Granite

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish!!!! there customer service and craftsmanship were behond my expectations. i would recommend Rock with us Marble and Granite to anybody. p.s there installers did a wonderful job, i have had alot of different contracters and installers into my home over the past year and my god these guys took the cake, respectful, well mannered and courteous. *****

Dave in Burlington
Dave in Burlington

Granite Countertops

As a two-time repeat customer, it was only natural for us to contact Rock With Us to source and install the granite needed for our new kitchen renovation. Like our previous projects, our new granite countertops looked amazing and were installed with every attention to detail. The installers, Larry (the owner) and Travis, were professional and efficient. They looked after all our needs and made any adjustments to the installation as they performed the work. The countertops came out looking fantastic. Use Rock With Us and you will not be disappointed!

sherrie in Hamilton
sherrie in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

granite kitchen counters

Rock With Us replaced our kitchen counters with granite. They had poor show room service. They did not follow up with us. They wouldn't allow us to use slabs that weren't site on. They completed the job on time. Their vaccums did not work so they created quite a mess.

gemini, ancaster
gemini, ancaster
4 reviews Ancaster, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I just love my new granite countertop!
The guys at Rock with Us were great in showing what they had available and took me around their large backyard inventory of granite
pieces available. Wow I have never seen so much variety!
Installation was done very well, quick and professional.
The install guys even came back to drill an extra hole for our water
filtration system.
I would highly recommend them.

JM in Etobicoke
JM in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Countertops

We completely renovated our kitchen with new cabinets and countertops. Rock With Us was a great company to work with. The guy who came out to us (so sorry don't remember his name) was very patient and friendly. Professional job and well done...no grief!

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

granite countertop

We ordered a granite counter through Ikea, which was installed by Rock with Us. So far, we have not been entirely happy with their workmanship. The person who measured for the counter was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The turn around between choosing the granite, having the kitchen measured, and having the counter installed was fast. HOwever, the installers did not do a very good job. They banged in our drywall, the counter was not installed properly and actually rocked if you leaned on one corner. When they came back to fix it, they did not level the counter properly. They are coming back again to fix it. I have to say though, that they respond well to our complaints and send someone quickly to address our concerns. I just wish they would get it right when they are here.

More about Rock With Us

At Rock With Us we are here always to go beyond your expectations and we stay beyond our work. As you know Granite is one of the hardest stones known to man and is naturally formed deep below the surface over thousand of years. Granite can be found in almost any area of the world.

There are many uses for granite such as: counter tops, pillars, monuments, building materials, flooring, and many other uses.