Rock With Us

Patty Breen from Niagara-on-the-lake
Patty Breen from Niagara-on-the-lake
1 review Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

granite repair & sealing

we're extremely satisfied with the expertise and knowledge shown by the owner. Completely repaired issues we had and gave us great advice. We have recommended this company to our builder for any future opportunities and will call them again if we ever need this type of service.

Nikki from Hamilton
Nikki from Hamilton

granite table top

I ordered a small piece of granite, 2 inches thick, for a table top from this place. The process was supposed to take 5 days, but took 2 weeks. The piece was cut slightly the wrong size, and broke within hours of us getting it home. I brought it to Rock With Us for repair, which they agreed to do with no mention of a charge. The office manager only informed me of an additional fee when she told me the granite was ready for pick up.

The biggest let-down with this place was the customer service. The size of the piece of granite we received was wrong, we were not informed about the fragility of the material before we took it home (the office manager was happy to let me know just how delicate granite is, after it broke) and the office manager was either unprofessional or rude in any conversation after my initial order. I chose Rock With Us because I heard their radio ads, and read on their website about their excellent customer service, but what I got was terrible communication and a total lack of concern. Maybe they save their good customer service skills and accurate cuts for people making large orders, but I wouldn't take the chance of finding out with something as important and expensive as a kitchen counter (which I am planning on buying somewhere else very shortly). Very disappointing experience.

Don Klein from Binbrook

905-692-1825
115 Hempstead Drive Unit 1
Hamilton
L8W 2Y6

We had this company install new granite countertops in our kitchen last December. After replacing a raised counter top on an island due to workmanship issues we were quite satisfied with the results. Sometime later we discovered that the installers had used a large outside angel stone planter as a work surface and had done substantial damage to the cement capping. We contacted Rock with Us and had Scott come out to look at the damage. He said he would be looking after the replacement of the damaged sections when the weather warmed up. We have made several contacts with the company to determine when the work will be done but have only experienced broken promises.

Update, The company finally sent a contractor to repair the damage to the planter.

Eric  from Hamilton
Eric from Hamilton

Marble

Amazing service from these guys loved every minute of it, they took the worry out of my reno and made my fireplace look amazing they will deffently be coming back to do more work

Cathleen Huet from Mount Hope
Cathleen Huet from Mount Hope
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home bar

Scott the owner is awesome, great service and friendly staff.
Anyone looking for this type of service there's nothing better then local guys they live buy there service and did a great job.

Len in Hamilton
Len in Hamilton
1 review , ON

Granite Countertops

No problem with the granite. Issue with poor communication from Sales to manufacturing side resulting in poor cutout for sink, almost 1 inch over lip in the corners. Suggest contract specify sink to be used and sink cutout expectations. In total it was a disappointing experience.

Jill Turner in Caledonia
Jill Turner in Caledonia
2 reviews CALEDONIA, ON

Install Granite Counter Top

They did a great job of working with us to make sure that we were happy with our counter. They gave us options and helped us to understand what would work the best. When we made a small alteration to our kitchen two years later, they came back to modify the counter top free of charge. We were extremely pleased.

carol clarke in Hamilton
carol clarke in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

granit counter top

The quality was good but the service was not to good.They took the wrong measurements and showed up with a 2x3 piece lol Had to wait for another week for them to come and install it.Was a little frustrated

Lynda Greenberg in Thornhill
Lynda Greenberg in Thornhill

Granite countertops

Wonderful to deal with, from the first phone call to the completion of the project! Everyone was so helpful and so easy to deal with. I'm on a very tight work schedule and they made sure to be here when they said they would for both measuring and the installation! Now THAT'S customer service.
Lynda & Manny Greenberg
Thornhill, Ontario

Maggie G. in Hamilton
Maggie G. in Hamilton

Countertops

I have never been compelled to write a review, but I felt I needed to express a job well done. We renovated our kitchen just before Christmas, and our experience with Rock With Us was the least stressful part of our holidays. From beginning to end of the process we were very impressed with the company. The gentleman in the showroom was very knowledgeable, and Nadia in the office was accomodating and courteous when we needed to reschedule our installation. The gentleman who did the measurements, and installers were friendly, professional and on the ball. We have recommended Rock With Us to my sister, and she is having her countertops installed in the coming weeks. Overall we were very impressed by the service and quality we experienced - our countertops look great! (And we look forward to purchasing countertops for our master bathroom this summer!)

More about Rock With Us

At Rock With Us we are here always to go beyond your expectations and we stay beyond our work. As you know Granite is one of the hardest stones known to man and is naturally formed deep below the surface over thousand of years. Granite can be found in almost any area of the world.

There are many uses for granite such as: counter tops, pillars, monuments, building materials, flooring, and many other uses.