Countertops

Jiam  ghomeshi in Hamilton
Jiam ghomeshi in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

New counter

I would like to say I'm a second time customer and once again a fabulous job was does excellent service installers did a great job and office stall were very polite and helpful

HomeOwner99 in Hamilton
HomeOwner99 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen & Dual Bathroom

905-692-1825
115 Hempstead Drive Unit 1
Hamilton
L8W 2Y6

My Wife & I were looking around to have our Kitchen & our 2 bathrooms done. We looked at a few places for quality and price, after searching for awhile a friend of ours recommended Rock With Us. The owner of the Rock with Us was understanding with our tight budget and gave us all the information we required in a very professional manner. When the time came for our kitchen to be installed, the installers showed up on time and were very polite and efficient. The plumbers, installers, the owner and the service we received from the secretary was as it should be with any business. Below are photos of the work done for the kitchen itself. The 2 bathrooms were purchased and installed on a later date then the kitchen as we were very pleased with the work done on our kitchen countertops, we decided to have Rock With Us complete the rest of the work in our home. We highly recommend Rock With Us as the place to go for a job done right.

Private  in Hamilton
Private in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Kitchen Renovation

905-692-1825
115 Hempstead Drive Unit 1
Hamilton
L8W 2Y6

Very impressed with the outcome of my kitchen. Staff were punctual and aimed to please. Installers worked fast and well. Good quality service. Would recommend this establishment to friends and family...........

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I was told about this company in my area by a friend.

I went in and the service was wonderful. I felt welcome and important from beginning to the end.

I purchased one kitchen first, and the installation was GREAT!! The guys were friendly and left my home as clean as it was before they arrived

So we went back to do the second kitchen - same great service, same great installation!

We are builders/renovators and we will definitely use this company again!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen counter

I have a small galley kitchen (under 30 sqft of counter) and purchased a beautiful, although pricey, slab of granite. Sink included. Installers show up with the wrong sink and have to bring it back to the shop and re-cut it to fit the proper sink. They did a terrible job and I wanted it replaced. It took 3 months and endless phonecalls and emails to get any answers from the incompetent office staff. It was like once they sold you the piece they forgot all about you. Eventually, the piece was replaced and I was charged for a new sink. In the future, I would choose one of the several other places on the mountain instead of Rock With Us

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Granite Countertop

My experience was very informative from start to finish.
The showroom staff guided me and answered all my questions. I felt confident with my granite choice.
I was happy with my install date.
The install was fast and clean. The install team was extremely pleasant and informative.
I was happy right across the board.

Suzy  Rodrigues from Hamilton
Suzy Rodrigues from Hamilton
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Washroom renovations

I Had My bathroom Vanities fabricated and installed by Rock With Us in July 2014, I am completely in love with my vanities, The staff at Rock with us were outstanding!!!!! they were helpful, informative and Friendly, They answered all my questions.
The installers were amazing, so professional and what surprised me was how clean they were.
I will definitely come back for my laundry room countertop and I will also be recommending Rock with Us to all my family and Friends!!!!

Yveta from Hamilton
Yveta from Hamilton
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

Granite Counter

I had my real estate agent recommend this place. On the onset all was good until I received a call from one of the employees confirming the granite and installation date. I had chosen Emerald Pears for both bathroom updates. However, I was given Black Galaxy. I explained to the employee that was not what I had chosen and she didn't know anything about it. I tried contacting Scott the owner on many occasions and did not receive any call backs. Needles to say I was in the preparation of selling my house and didn't have the time to have them redo the granite. The installation team was very good and had to cut the backsplash on site as Scott did not take proper measurements. In the end it looks nice but the hassle I had to go through with these folks was immense. If I knew this up front then I would have paid more and gone with a more professional place. If I however was staying in the house I would have made them redo the granite to the one I had originally chosen. The owner Scott never once returned any of my phone calls. Not sure how customer focused he really is.

More about Rock With Us

At Rock With Us we are here always to go beyond your expectations and we stay beyond our work. As you know Granite is one of the hardest stones known to man and is naturally formed deep below the surface over thousand of years. Granite can be found in almost any area of the world.

There are many uses for granite such as: counter tops, pillars, monuments, building materials, flooring, and many other uses.