Rock With Us

Matt in Hamilton
Matt in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend Rock With Us. From start to finish Lisa treated us as if we were family. She answered all of our questions with facts and even helped us make some design decisions based on our space. The installers called when they were supposed to, did a professional job and answered all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

maria in Hamilton
maria in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Countertops

LOVE my kitchen countertops ! From start to finish, I had nothing but a good experience with Rock With Us. Our sales rep Lisa (who literally rocks) was very helpful with selection, pricing (best pricing in the area) and delivering on what was promised. From the laser measuring to install, it was all very professional. I would not hesitate recommending this company to friends and family.

Minkoff in Hamilton
Minkoff in Hamilton

Kitchen granite

Can't say enough about the great service. All of our questions were answered quickly before installation. Installers were professional and friendly. Thank you Diane. Counters are beautiful and we would recommend this company without hesitation. Karen and Kevin Minkoff Welland

Kevin in Milton
Kevin in Milton

Kitchen Countertop

Hi. we had our counter top done a couple of weeks ago. They were supposed to be there between 1 and 5. they would text 30 minutes before hand. Sent me a text at 11:30am saying they would be there by 12:00pm. I was working and not in town yet, so luckily i thought ahead and left a key in the mailbox which i informed them. I rushed home so i could see what was going on. They had already started, which was not a problem. The installers(not Plumbers) had to remove sink and dishwasher. I turned off the water because no shut off valve. The plumber we paid extra for would do this later. The installers pinched off the dripping line due to the main water shut off not completely stopping the flow. I guess if they were plumbers they could have put a shut off valve on right then. We ended up being without water until 6:45pm when the plumber came and installed shut off valves and lines. He had the water on within minutes, but notice there was a leak at the dishwasher line. We had emptied everything from under the sink and ran the dishwasher 2 days prior to the install, and there were not leaks. The installers re and re of the dishwasher would be the only thing that would have caused this. The plumber agreed and called there office when he was leaving. The plumber did an excellent job!!!!!
Our issue was the leaking line(WE PAID THE EXTRA FOR PLUMBING FOR A REASON). There are some issues with some of the caulking and the base on one corner was moved away from the wall about a quarter inch causing a gap and improper alignment of the counter top. I have called the owner Scott and left messages, and sent emails through there website. No response. I have purchased a line for the dishwasher and will fix myself. I have repaired the caulking, but can't do much about the gap caused by the moving of the base. I realize i checked off and signed the sheet, but i was so hot and tired from rushing around, and not being able to even wash my face because the water was turned off. I did not notice the cabinet had be moved. The leak i would not have seen because the water was off and there is a shut off valve to the dishwasher. The counter top itself is great looking.

Megan W
Megan W

Beautiful Countertops

We were so lucky to have found Rock With Us and in particular Lisa who made our dream kitchen a reality. By the time we got to the point of choosing countertops for our new kitchen we were burnt out of decision-making and needed guidance. Lisa was there every step of the way, helping us choose a counter worthy of all the work we'd already put into our reno, and one that we would absolutely love**. She was so enthusiastic and genuinely wanted us to be happy. Lisa helped us to choose within our budget as well as our style, and the end product is beyond what we could have imagined. All of the other people we worked with were great too. We appreciated the clear communication about timelines for measuring and installation. Thank you Rock With Us! (**Lucent Quartz White Night)

Thank you Megan so very much for your kind words. From all of us here at Rock With Us, we truly appreciate you in taking the time in writing and sharing your experience with everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Southwest O.
Southwest O.
1 review Tavistock, ON

Kitchen Counter Top and undermount sink

The Sales Representative Lisa at the Hamilton store was very knowledgeable, professional and very pleasant to work with. The installation crew was on time, phoning before they got here and I was really impressed with the fact that they put a tray underneath their truck which they parked on our driveway to catch any oil leaks if there were any. They dismantled our old counter top, again very professionally.

Thank you ever so much for providing us with this wonderful feedback on your services here at Rock With Us. We strive to provide only the best services for all our customers. I will be sure to pass your experiences with our team and we hope to see you again.

Quartzite Kitchen Counter with Waterfall

We had a good experience with Rock with Us. The only place we could find that stocked our color quartzite (Grey Goose, Arabescato, super white strain). We had a plain straight edge and a waterfall at the end of an L shaped kitchen. I was happy with the install and a few issues arose but they handled it professionally and fixed quickly (small finishing issues etc). Don't have photo available at this time but it looks great with our white cabinets!

Thank you very much for your feedback and I'm happy we were able to have the counters you were looking for and that in the end everything went well. We hope to see you again.

Alex in Stoney Creek
Alex in Stoney Creek

Kitchen countertops

Absolulty amazing!! job from start to finish. We feel our countertops speak for themselves. Same day plumbing and 15 year sealer. We could not be more impressed! Thanks for making things easy.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are so happy everything went well and look forward to seeing you again.

Jiam  ghomeshi in Hamilton
Jiam ghomeshi in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

New counter

I would like to say I'm a second time customer and once again a fabulous job was does excellent service installers did a great job and office stall were very polite and helpful

HomeOwner99 in Hamilton
HomeOwner99 in Hamilton

Kitchen & Dual Bathroom

My Wife & I were looking around to have our Kitchen & our 2 bathrooms done. We looked at a few places for quality and price, after searching for awhile a friend of ours recommended Rock With Us. The owner of the Rock with Us was understanding with our tight budget and gave us all the information we required in a very professional manner. When the time came for our kitchen to be installed, the installers showed up on time and were very polite and efficient. The plumbers, installers, the owner and the service we received from the secretary was as it should be with any business. Below are photos of the work done for the kitchen itself. The 2 bathrooms were purchased and installed on a later date then the kitchen as we were very pleased with the work done on our kitchen countertops, we decided to have Rock With Us complete the rest of the work in our home. We highly recommend Rock With Us as the place to go for a job done right.

More about Rock With Us

At Rock With Us we are here always to go beyond your expectations and we stay beyond our work. As you know Granite is one of the hardest stones known to man and is naturally formed deep below the surface over thousand of years. Granite can be found in almost any area of the world.

There are many uses for granite such as: counter tops, pillars, monuments, building materials, flooring, and many other uses.