Mr Sandless

janette
janette
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Refinished my hardwood flooring

Our pine hardwood flooring was in rough shape., Mr Sandless, was very professional and made our flooring look brand new!!
We are so happy with their work and would absolutely highly recommend them.

George
George
1 review Surrey, BC

Had the floors in the living room and dining room refinished

They showed up when they said they would and stayed with the job until it was completed they have very excellent people skills answered all my questions and did a fantastic job I would highly recommend Fraser Valley Mr sandless to anybody who is going to have their floors done

roshan
roshan
1 review Surrey, BC

Refinished my hardwood floor in my living & dinning room

My hardwood floor went through a few years of abuse. It was totally faded, had stickiness, years and layers of waxes and lots of scratch marks right down to the bare wood. I was surprised how well it turned out after Mr.Sandless refinished it. It looks like brand new again, the color, richness and looks of my hardwood floor is back! Jake and his lady assistant (Shae I believe her name was) was very professional and did an excellent job, taking time and care to do the best job they could. They did not rush anything and Jake double-checked everything multiple times. He explained to us the process and everything else we needed to know very well. I would highly recommend their services if your hardwood floor is in need of severe service and refinishing, they can bring it back to life and looking like new again!

Mark in Vancouver
Mark in Vancouver
1 review Langley, BC

Redo Oak floors, hide DOG scratches

Our new big dog - mastiff/lab cross - had scarred up our lovely, main floor oak floors. ~1300 square feet of a formerly great look turned to scratches! We checked around and talked extensively with the MR Sandless team in Vancouver, chose them, had them do the job.
It was a big deal to move all the furniture off of the main floor of the house -and- be without it for 3 days. But in the end it was worth it! The floors look great and it was half the cost in half the time of getting it sanded and refinished.
The Mr Sandless team delivered a great job!

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I hope you enjoy your floors and have a great summer!

Best Regards, Ellie

1 review Vancouver, BC

Refinishing floors

Thank you so much for your amazing service and expert knowledge. My floors were in really bad shape and the house is 110 years old. They handle the job as professionals and we're clean with proper service. I am so happy with the results and would recommend Eli team to anyone concerning refinishing their floor.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Its great to hear that you are happy with the work. If i can be of any further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to call! Best Regards, Ellie

Susan B.
Susan B.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Apartment lobby floor

I really liked the linoleum that was in the lobby, but it looked pretty rough and my bosses decided it had to be replaced. Mr. Sandless was able to not only revive the look, but they made it look even better by tinting it darker. All my tenants and my boss thought it was a new floor! Very happy!

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Its great to hear that your boss and tenants are happy with the work. If I can be of any further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to call! Best Regards,
Jake

feliciakoscielny
feliciakoscielny
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Floor refinishing.

Mr. Sandless did an amazing job on my apartment floors prior to me moving in. When I saw the floors originally I was hesitant to move in because of the shape they were in. That was until they were redone by Mr. Sandless. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working for you.If I can be of any further assistance in the future please don't hesitate to call! Best Regards, Jake

Sport in Coquitlam
Sport in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood Floor Refinish/Recoat

Based on recommendation from our carpet provider we contacted Mr. Sandless and had our hardwood floors refinished/rescreened. Although initially satisfied we noted debris throughout which we contacted the Company about. We also have white dots the size of a dime or quarter that appeared after 10 days. We contacted the Company by telephone to come out which they agreed. Mr. Sandless indicated on the telephone that the dots happen and can easily be repaired. I also noted the debris such as hair, a shred of paper, a blob (see pictures there are more) and indicated we would like to have them for long enough to fix other issues. I did not hear from them again until posted a negative review on Homestars. Mr. Sandless has indicated they do not warranty chipping and adhesion although ours is an issue of workmanship. The decision is not a $1500 one to recoat your floors as we now have to decide whether to replace our hardwood or find another refinishing company that can repair the damage. A regrettable and costly choice for us don't make the same mistake. We have been advised that the process can be reversed but the Company has declined to remediate nor has a representative bothered to attend our home and physically look at the issues pointed out on the telephone.

Elsa in Vancouver
Elsa in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great service

Overall we had a great service, they came to do our wood floor and came back to touch up and it looks really nice. Thanks to Ellie and Jake you are awesome. Defenetly recomend their services.

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review. I will post the before and after photos and attach it to the review. Thank you again and if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Jake

More about Mr Sandless

Mr. Sandless® provides residents throughout the Vancouver Lower Mainland area with environmentally safe solutions for refinishing hardwood floors. Because we provide refinishing services without sanding, you are guaranteed a safe refinishing for you, your family, your pets and the environment...

Wood Floor Refinishing, Floor Installations, Baseboard Installations, Customer Color Changes, Stair Refinishing, Tile Refinishing, Dust Free Refinishing, Carpet Removal, Sports Floor Refinishing, Gym Floor Refinishing, Commercial Wood Floor Maintenance Programs, Laminate
floor refinishing.