Floor Coverings International Mississauga

Floor Retailers
23-3170 Ridgeway Drive Mississauga ON L5L5R4
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Mississauga  >  Floor Coverings International Mississauga

Reviews for Floor Coverings International Mississauga

Shamir from Toronto
Shamir from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring, Carpeting

This is the second time I've used FCI Mississauga for a major flooring renovation. Jason from FCI is incredibly knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. A few times he even talked me out of a more expensive option for something that was much more cost effective.

We've had them replace floors with both solid and engineered hardwood, carpeted one floor, completely refinish existing stairs, and do a gorgeous install of a runner. They also refaced my fireplace wall with a very time-intensive and complicated facing, as well as provided a fantastic granite hearth. In addition, they were able to recommend and coordinate with skilled contractors to finish a large amount stair railings/spindles/posts as well glasswork. In fact, Jason's input on pretty much every aspect of our renovation was invaluable.

Claudio did the actual install, and is very skilled and professional. Everything was done on time and on budget. In terms of price comparison, they came in competitive, if not lower, than all other quotes I took.

After the job was finished, they returned several times to make the smallest changes to meet my rather exacting standards. Quality of the work is perfect.

I'm definitely going to use FCI again in the future, and am always recommending them to family and friends. A pleasure to work with, and we enjoy the results every day!

Steve
Steve

Hardwood floor install

The installer arrived on time, and worked very efficiently. Completed two rooms and upper landing. Wood looks seamless, Came back to adjust top step as It seemed a little bit off, and looks great!

Sharon in Mississauga
Sharon in Mississauga
4 reviews Meadowvale, ON

Hardwood installed in living/diningroom, hallways and stairs

I called Jason at FCI on a recommendation from my brother, and was I ever glad I did. From the first appointment with Jason to his final inspection after the job was complete, he was very professional and courteous. The installer, Claudio, was also very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He did an awesome job, and even worked through the long weekend to get the job finished. I will definitely call them when it's time to recarpet my bedrooms!

Liz in Mississauga
Liz in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Hardwood flooring and crown molding install

Both Jason and Claudio are amazing, personable and professional, great workmanship and very customer focused. They were both extremely patient with all my questions and very detailed in the work and what to expect. It was great to work with them, they put me at ease from the first minute and helped guild me through what was needed and what was coming up next. They're advice was priceless. I would not only recommend them to everyone I know, but I would use them again in a heart beat and go to them first for any projects I have around the house.

Lisa from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Replaced tile flooring in hallway

Jason and his team did an amazing job. They were professional and the quality of their work was great! Jason also provided us with helpful feedback which helped us decide on design. They provided good service from the beginning to the end of the job. We would definitely use them again.

AlexL, GTA
AlexL, GTA
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Condo carpet install

Jason and his team at Floor Coverings International Mississauga were extremely prompt, courteous, clean and professional for our carpet install. We had an extremely tight timeline and were able to pull this surprise project off. The correspondence was prompt and clear. Very professional business and the quality of work completed was to our satisfaction. Highly recommend for future flooring needs.

Adrienne in Clarkson
Adrienne in Clarkson

Hardwood Floring installed in the family, kitchen,living and dining rooms

Jason was extremely helpful in helping me to choose the flooring and making sure I understood what was going on. Claudio and his crew were extremely efficient, the job was done with very little hassle or mess. The results get me compliments continuously. I recommend these guys whenever I can.

Adrienne,
thanks for the kind words! Your floor does look awesome and I use our 360 panoramic photos every time someone wants to see a great hand scraped hardwood. It really does set your home out from the rest.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again.

kayli
kayli

Carpet replacement

I was looking to have the upstairs of my house recarpeted and found this company at the national home show. I was promptly contacted by Jason who was very polite, friendly and accommodating to my busy schedule. Jason was very helpful in choosing a carpet style/colour that would work well with what I required. Their price seemed very fair and installation was set up quickly. I appreciated that they were able to once again accommodate my schedule by sending a crew on saturday to do the installation. The workers were very respectful and hard working and the job was completed without complaint. It was nice that even after upon completion of the job I was contacted once again by Jason to make sure I was completely satisfied. Having other work done on the house I have found the initial contact seems to disappear after the contract is signed. I am very happy with the new carpet and the whole experience of dealing with FCI and would definitely contact them again without hesitation for any further needs.

Thank you for the glowing review! Its always our pleasure to help bring a remodel to life. And we always try (sometimes it takes a bit if we are busy) to follow through the entire process from start to finish.

Olga and Wade in Mississauga
Olga and Wade in Mississauga

Hardwood flooring and carpet installation

This is our second time going with FCI for our flooring needs. We have found them to be both professional and easy to work with. They were able to answer all of our questions which made the selection process comfortable. We're very happy with our installation and have found the company organized in terms of scheduling. The customer service was excellent and all workers were profesiional and courteous in the home.

More about Floor Coverings International Mississauga

FCI is a different kind of flooring company; we are flooring specialists and design consultants. We can help you replace an aging floor or design a whole new space through a new floor. We are connected with all the major flooring manufacturers and local distributors to get you the best products for the best value. We are here to help you find the best floor for your space and budget and best of all we bring the floor store to your door.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
hardwood, prefinished/site finished hardwood, Carpet, Commercial Carpet, Custom Carpet, Corridor Carpet, Area Rugs, Custom Area Rugs, Tile, Stone, Vinyl, Sheet vinyl, Luxury Vinyl planks and tile, Commercial VCT, Marmoleum Sheet and Tile, Walk Off/Entry/Anti-fatigue Matting
Supply and Install all types of flooring commercial and residential, as well as wall tile such as shower enclosures and backsplashes
Woods - Preverco, Bruce, Armstrong, Hartco, Superior, Shaw, Anderson, Columbia, Scandian, Goodfellow and a few local suppliers. Carpet - Shaw including Tuftex, Queen and Phili, Shaw Contract, Tandus Crossley, Mannington, Bealieau, National, Godfrey Hirst, and a few other smaller custom mills. Tile - Dal Tile, American Olean, Faber Natural Stone, Olympia, and Centura. Vinyl - Karndean, Armstrong, Gerflor, IDC, and color works. Commercial Flooring - Marmoleum, Johnsonite, Armstrong, Roppe, and a few others
Residentially - Installing strip flooring and matching it with existing flooring so that the whole house looks like it got wood when it was built. Carpet - we are masters with carpet and offer a huge array of styles and colours. Commercially - Corridors and high traffic carpet and carpet tile applications that just have to perform better than the base grade materials installed when built or previously.
2007
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Cheque and Cash
BNI, ICI Floors and More, BCX,
All labour is warrantied for 2 years from the date of installation. Materials are warrantied by the