Floor Coverings International Mississauga

Reviews for Floor Coverings International Mississauga

wjohnson
wjohnson

Carpet installation

I have used FCI on two separate projects this year, and on both occasions the experience was a completely satisfying one. Dealing with Jason to set up the scheme of work is always a pleasure. He is pleasant, efficient and professional. The team of installers who came to do the work did an outstanding job and the carpets all looked amazing when finished. The crew was efficient and careful of the surrounding areas, and left the house very clean when they were finished. I would not hesitate to recommend FCI, and will use them again in the future.

Thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you

Joy
Joy

Living room

Kept good timing. Moved away all debris asap. Laying of the floor was excellent.superb craftsmanship.good manners.listned to all my concerns and advised accordingly. Will use them if opportunity presents itself.

Joe
Joe

They should have their own renovation show!

As our renovation has come to an end, my partner and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jason, Claudio and their crew for all their work on getting our new condo ready. After hearing so many nightmare stories about home renovations, and personally experienced with one initially, the FCI team came to our rescue half way through our project and has illustrated nothing but the greatest professionalism. It's difficult to find a good contractor these days, especially during this crazy Toronto housing boom. So for those who found one, they would generally like to keep them a secret. In this case though, I think they deserve a proper recognition. They were simply amazing.

And if HGTV is looking for a new host for their next reno show, they should definitely audition Jason and Claudio.

Thank you for the kind words it was our pleasure working with you also.

Shamir from Toronto
Shamir from Toronto

Hardwood Flooring, Carpeting

This is the second time I've used FCI Mississauga for a major flooring renovation. Jason from FCI is incredibly knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. A few times he even talked me out of a more expensive option for something that was much more cost effective.

We've had them replace floors with both solid and engineered hardwood, carpeted one floor, completely refinish existing stairs, and do a gorgeous install of a runner. They also refaced my fireplace wall with a very time-intensive and complicated facing, as well as provided a fantastic granite hearth. In addition, they were able to recommend and coordinate with skilled contractors to finish a large amount stair railings/spindles/posts as well glasswork. In fact, Jason's input on pretty much every aspect of our renovation was invaluable.

Claudio did the actual install, and is very skilled and professional. Everything was done on time and on budget. In terms of price comparison, they came in competitive, if not lower, than all other quotes I took.

After the job was finished, they returned several times to make the smallest changes to meet my rather exacting standards. Quality of the work is perfect.

I'm definitely going to use FCI again in the future, and am always recommending them to family and friends. A pleasure to work with, and we enjoy the results every day!

Steve
Steve

Hardwood floor install

The installer arrived on time, and worked very efficiently. Completed two rooms and upper landing. Wood looks seamless, Came back to adjust top step as It seemed a little bit off, and looks great!

Sharon in Mississauga
Sharon in Mississauga

Hardwood installed in living/diningroom, hallways and stairs

I called Jason at FCI on a recommendation from my brother, and was I ever glad I did. From the first appointment with Jason to his final inspection after the job was complete, he was very professional and courteous. The installer, Claudio, was also very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He did an awesome job, and even worked through the long weekend to get the job finished. I will definitely call them when it's time to recarpet my bedrooms!

Liz in Mississauga
Liz in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Hardwood flooring and crown molding install

Both Jason and Claudio are amazing, personable and professional, great workmanship and very customer focused. They were both extremely patient with all my questions and very detailed in the work and what to expect. It was great to work with them, they put me at ease from the first minute and helped guild me through what was needed and what was coming up next. They're advice was priceless. I would not only recommend them to everyone I know, but I would use them again in a heart beat and go to them first for any projects I have around the house.

Lisa from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Replaced tile flooring in hallway

Jason and his team did an amazing job. They were professional and the quality of their work was great! Jason also provided us with helpful feedback which helped us decide on design. They provided good service from the beginning to the end of the job. We would definitely use them again.

AlexL, GTA
AlexL, GTA
1 review BURLINGTON, ON

Condo carpet install

Jason and his team at Floor Coverings International Mississauga were extremely prompt, courteous, clean and professional for our carpet install. We had an extremely tight timeline and were able to pull this surprise project off. The correspondence was prompt and clear. Very professional business and the quality of work completed was to our satisfaction. Highly recommend for future flooring needs.

Adrienne in Clarkson
Adrienne in Clarkson

Hardwood Floring installed in the family, kitchen,living and dining rooms

Jason was extremely helpful in helping me to choose the flooring and making sure I understood what was going on. Claudio and his crew were extremely efficient, the job was done with very little hassle or mess. The results get me compliments continuously. I recommend these guys whenever I can.

Adrienne,
thanks for the kind words! Your floor does look awesome and I use our 360 panoramic photos every time someone wants to see a great hand scraped hardwood. It really does set your home out from the rest.
Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again.

More about Floor Coverings International Mississauga

FCI is a different kind of flooring company; we are flooring specialists and design consultants. We can help you replace an aging floor or design a whole new space through a new floor. We are connected with all the major flooring manufacturers and local distributors to get you the best products for the best value. We are here to help you find the best floor for your space and budget and best of all we bring the floor store to your door.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
hardwood, prefinished/site finished hardwood, Carpet, Commercial Carpet, Custom Carpet, Corridor Carpet, Area Rugs, Custom Area Rugs, Tile, Stone, Vinyl, Sheet vinyl, Luxury Vinyl planks and tile, Commercial VCT, Marmoleum Sheet and Tile, Walk Off/Entry/Anti-fatigue Matting
Supply and Install all types of flooring commercial and residential, as well as wall tile such as shower enclosures and backsplashes
Woods - Preverco, Bruce, Armstrong, Hartco, Superior, Shaw, Anderson, Columbia, Scandian, Goodfellow and a few local suppliers. Carpet - Shaw including Tuftex, Queen and Phili, Shaw Contract, Tandus Crossley, Mannington, Bealieau, National, Godfrey Hirst, and a few other smaller custom mills. Tile - Dal Tile, American Olean, Faber Natural Stone, Olympia, and Centura. Vinyl - Karndean, Armstrong, Gerflor, IDC, and color works. Commercial Flooring - Marmoleum, Johnsonite, Armstrong, Roppe, and a few others
Residentially - Installing strip flooring and matching it with existing flooring so that the whole house looks like it got wood when it was built. Carpet - we are masters with carpet and offer a huge array of styles and colours. Commercially - Corridors and high traffic carpet and carpet tile applications that just have to perform better than the base grade materials installed when built or previously.
2007
We Accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheque and Cash
BNI, ICI Floors and More, BCX,
All labour is warrantied for 2 years from the date of installation. Materials are warrantied by the