Unique Design Glass And Mirror

Reviews for Unique Design Glass And Mirror

Neta from Vaughan
Neta from Vaughan

Shower Enclosure

We first heard about Unique Design when Eric built two shower enclosures for my parents. He did beautiful work for them at a very reasonable price. We subsequently used his services when we had problems with our own glass shower door (originally installed by another company). Despite it being a small job, he was willing to come over within a short time in order to fix our shower door for a very reasonable price. We highly recommend Unique Design for all your glass needs. Eric is such a nice man, a pleasure to work with and the quality of his work is high.

Terry from Mississauga
Terry from Mississauga

Mirror

Hello, I want to share my good experience with Unique Design Glass and Mirror. I wanted a huge mirror which would cover the whole wall in my dining room. The price found out not so high and now we have our mirror we dreamt about! I do like how the guys worked, they arrived in set time and placed mirror without a problem.

More about Unique Design Glass And Mirror

We specialize in carving artistic designs into glass and mirror products like windows, doors, shower enclosures, room partitions, wall mirrors, and tabletops. We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area and beyond for over 18 years. Contact us today for a FREE consultation!