Anthony's Espresso Equip. Inc.

Housewares
1 WOODBRIDGE Vaughan ON L4L
HomeStars  >  Housewares in Woodbridge  >  Anthony's Espresso Equip. Inc.

Reviews for Anthony's Espresso Equip. Inc.

Kyle Edward in Brampton
Kyle Edward in Brampton

Fantastic service and a great selection! (Breville Barista Express)

Fantastic service and a great selection!

Brought a Breville Barista Express in for repair, I didn't really know what was wrong with it so they informed me a tech would call to explain what needed to be done when it was my machine's turn in the queue.

Got a call earlier than I expected, was told what was wrong and how much it cost, which seemed fair to me, had it serviced and was ready for pickup the next day.

Would definitely shop here again for a new machine or if my machine ever needs service again.

Price included labour, new pump, new solenoid valve, and tax.

JMan in Vaughan
JMan in Vaughan

Espresso machine repair

Very poor service. They added parts to my invoice after I questioned the high charges to justify higher costs but did not replace parts. I paid $90.00 to clean my machine and it took 6 weeks to get the service done. Shame on Anthony's for not being honest and transparent!

Coffee machine repair

Very irresponsible, unprofessional and unreliable company. Would never recommend it. Did not fix my problem, did not keep me informed about the repair. Took mote then 2 months to fix my machine and in 2 weeks it does not work again.

Dominic in San Francisco
Dominic in San Francisco
1 review Rosemère, QC

Honesty and Integrity

I brought my espresso machine to have it repaired. I found Anthony , Dino and the staff to be honest and above all fair and competent in their assessment and evaluation of the espresso machine. I commend them for their hard work and their friendly demeanor. I would highly recommend them to you!

John in Markham
John in Markham

Great customer service

I was looking for a company to service my coffee maker and was lucky to fine Anthony's. the family is outstanding and the service is compete and professional. they have a compete line of coffee and espresso makers for home or business as well as coffee and other complimentary items. drop by and they will make you an espresso while you shop.

stef_carubia
stef_carubia

Espresso machine

They fixed my delonghi espresso machine and now it works great. Reasonable cost and friendly staff.

Thank you for the review Stefanie!

Mike S.
Mike S.

Saeco espresso machine

My new Saeco espresso machine is exactly what I wanted and needed. The guy didn't try to upsell me to a more expensive machine. Very kind and knowledgable. Great experience. Thank you!

Thank you Mike for your review!

Greg Luke from Richmond Hill
Greg Luke from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Espresso Machine, Coffee Machine, Espresso Beans, Kitchen Appliances

I have been regular customers for many years. I have always found the staff provides honest and quality advice. Their Customer service is 5 star. They continuously go out of their way to make me a delighted customer. I could not be more pleased. They also have the best espresso and coffee beans in town. (I've tried most of the the others).

Thank you Greg for your review. We appreciate the kind words and appreciate your business!

Nobleton
Nobleton
5 reviews Nobleton, ON

Parts

I would agree with some of the other poor reviews.

Their website advertised a part with cost and when I went in to purchase they tried to charge me $20 dollars more and said that they charge extra in store for their advise. I said, "I never asked you for advise, I asked for the part".
They sold it to me for their website price but If I did question it I would have over paid. I think they just make up the prices as someone else said in another post.

They really try to discourage you from buying the parts, they want you to bring your machine in for service. I'm sure you'll get service well - into a new over priced machine.

I was so upset leaving the store. I went In Feeling great that they were open on a Sunday and walked out feeling victimized.

Fixed my machine in half hour. Ha!
Not good business people.

I will not return.