Alex Renovations

Tom in Oshawa
Tom in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Office Renovation

Had my home office renovated just in time for spring and Alex did such a great job that I opened a homestars account just so I can give him a good review. Great attention to detail and explained everything well. Prices are more than fair and I enjoyed working with him. Professional job well done.

Ron Anderson in Toronto
Ron Anderson in Toronto

Wet Basement and Chimney

I had a wet basement in one of my rentals. Called this guy up and he fixed it really well. Totally professional. I even used him to fix my chimney when it started to crumble. Also fixed. I would highly recommend him to do any renovations around your home. He is really good. Oh, the basement cost around $3500 and the chimney was $1500 in costs.

Trevor Vaughan
Trevor Vaughan

He replaced my shower head

As soon as Alex arrived he was very professional and very efficient. He was also very polite. His prices was cheaper and reasonable than other company's. And his quality of work was complete within a great time frame.