HTR Duradek

HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  HTR Duradek

Reviews for HTR Duradek

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Great team, great product.

Quoting and customer service was handled by Mike who was fantastic - responsive, cheerful and fair.

Install was handled by Devon and Tyler - the work they did was well beyond my expectations. The product itself is great but they care they took to make it look as good as possible and it was very refreshing to see. The caulking and flashing was perfect everywhere it went.

We had replaced our deck framing and were rushing to install the plywood when Mike offered to handle it for only a few hundred more. Saved me some grief!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Flat roof renewal

This is the second flat roof that HTR Duradek has installed for us in this house, which is a Victorian semi in downtown Toronto.
The old flat roof had many layers of asphalt and torch-down. HTR Duradek removed the old layers and installed insulation and Duradek in its place. The work was done with speed, safety and as much cleanliness as could be expected: the end result was first class. The team worked well with other contractors present and were cordial and attentive throughout. The team also attended to a few minor maintenance issues with the previous installation.
This company is highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review David. As always it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your Duradek.

anthony in Richmond Hill
anthony in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Rooftop Patio in Downtown Toronto

Mike and Tyler were able to remove the many layers (5+) of old flat roofing, re-grade the slope of the roof and add Duradek and the railing system. We're very pleased with the deck and the speed that Mike and his team were able to complete the job. The job was inspected by the City of Toronto. As with any job, there were a few items we wanted addressed after the initial installation. Mike was very attentive and resolved all of our concerns. That is all you can ask for!!! Thanks Mike for making our deck a more enjoyable living space!

Linda in PORT PERRY
Linda in PORT PERRY
1 review PORT PERRY, ON

Waterproofed the flat roof on my home

HTR Duradek removed all the old roofs off my flat roof addition and installed a beautiful Duradek surface with glass and aluminum railings . Now my old roof top is my favourite place to entertain and relax. Both Mike and Tyler where a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend there company.

Jenny from Bloor West Village
Jenny from Bloor West Village

Waterproofing deck and building glass railings

I was looking for a quick and easy way to finish off my outdoor patio. Having seen the pictures I wanted something clean and elegant that would last me a long time. They gave me a realistic quote, were very professional, and finished the job in a timely manner. The waterproofing membrane looks fantastic and the glass enclosure is perfect since it doesnt obstruct my view. Worked with Tyler from Toronto.

Hi Jenny. Thank you for the great review. Very glad you are happy. However I can't remember the exact job we did for you. Could you refresh my memory. Just curious. Thanks.

More about HTR Duradek

WE INSTALL PVC MEMBRANE ON EXISTING DECKS AND PATIO'S TO GIVE A COMPLETELY MAINTENANCE FREE, WATERPROOF DECK OR FLAT ROOF. CHECK US OUT AT WWW. HTRDURADEK. COM