Thomas Flooring

Mark in Burlington
Mark in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpet Install in Basement

Purchased carpeting and had it installed from Thomas Flooring. Entire experience was wonderful. Danica took the time to show us carpet suitable for our budget and purpose. She never tried to rush us or upsell us and was very helpful. The installer was quick good. Pricing was very competitive, much better than the big box stores. We looked at several different vendors. Overall, I am very satisfied!

Thank-You so very much Mark for your kind review! We are so glad that you are happy with everything!

Cheryl from Oakville
Cheryl from Oakville

installation of a bathroom floor

this company was excellent during every step of the way. They helped me to pick the flooring - design, type and colour. They took the time that I needed and allowed me to take samples home. Once the floor was chosen they came out promptly to measure and set a date for installation. The installer was amazing. He was quick but knew exactly what he was doing and his job was perfect. The leftover piece was very large and it was left with us for use in another bathroom should we wish to use it.

Diane B.
Diane B.
11 reviews Burlington, ON

Woodpecker

I went into Thomas Flooring for a new bottle of Woodpecker because it is all I will use on my hardwood floors. When I did go in, the lady there was so helpful in addressing my questions about kitchen flooring. We recently purchased a 40 year old home and the kitchen floor needs replacement. She directed me to the perfect choice, explaining all the benefits and we will go back to see her in March or April when we are ready to tackle the kitchen floor project. Her recommendation will save us considerably and I think I will like the product she recommended over what I originally planned.

Barbara B in Burlington
Barbara B in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood Floors

The employees were very knowledgable about their products. Their pricing was very competitive.They completed the job on time. The installers were great.I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

Cheryl F. from Burlington
Cheryl F. from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hardwood on main floor

I have high expectations and Thomas Flooring met them. It's a small business but they are committed to service, quality and they are reliable and professional. Great selection and product knowledge. Overall a great experience.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Burlington?