Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

Rob in Burlington
Rob in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Wood Stove Chimney Sweep

Consistent, reliable service, year after year. Tim and the team at Enchanted Chimney Sweeps are WETT Certified and part of the Better Business Bureau. Tim has been our trusted advisor since we bought our home in rural North Burlington, and gave me the confidence I needed to make a good decision for our household's safety. He also provided great advice on how we can continue burning as efficiently as possible, not to mention. Great value for the money - I would highly recommend this company.
Rob - Lowville, ON

Thank you Rob for taking the time to post a review. We are very pleased to hear that you value our service and that our advice has been helpful. See you again next year!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

service

Very professional. On time, did not try to sell us services or parts we did not need. Will use them every year to clean our chimney. We re completely satisfied

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to hear that our service was appreciated! We look forward to a continuing relationship!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Chimney Maintenance

Appreciate the friendly reminders for chimney maintenance; so important today to have a company make the effort to reach out and call and they do it with a REAL person; no automated messaging!
Chimney technician was on time, respectful of work space, and did follow up call to make sure the top of the chimney was okay after a very hard storm and downpour;. Tim dropped by during his regular service route; 'no problem' and 'no charge'.
Thank you Enchanted Chimney!

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for letting us know you had a very positive experience with our company!

Carol in Oakville
Carol in Oakville

Great Job!

I put off having the chimney inspected and recapped (I had it in mind to call in the spring). Unfortunately my tardiness resulted in a squirrel becoming trapped in the fireplace. Tom came out (right on the date and time we had arranged) and was able to humanely trap and release our unwanted guest and put a permanent cap on the chimney. I highly recommend this company. They do a super job and don't try to upsell you.

Thank you Carol - we really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad Tom was able to remove the squirrel and put a cap on the chimney preventing this from ever happening again!

Highly Satisfied Customer in Burlington
Highly Satisfied Customer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

chimney cleaning and cap replacement

I had never owned a house with a wood stove so this was a new experience for me. Tom had visited our house and he was so professional and knowledgeable. He encouraged me to ask questions and really helped familiarize me with the workings of this particular wood stove. He left the house cleaner than it was when he came. It felt like I had known Tom for many years. Enchanted Chimney Sweeps came highly recommended and now I know why. I would highly recommend them. I have enjoyed many beautiful fires with family and friends as a result of the guidance I received by Tom. Thanks and happy holidays to Tom and the staff at Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

Thank you for all the kind words about Tom and our company. We are very pleased that you are enjoying your wood stove and we look forward to a continued relationship moving forward when you next need our services again. Happy holidays to you and your family!

Mike in Burlington
Mike in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Quick, clean and friendly

The guys arrived well before the appointment. Good education on some facts that I would not have known otherwise. In and out in 30 minutes like they said. And not one speck of ash anywhere to be found on the floor! Great work and great company!

Thank you for the great review Mike! We always appreciate hearing from our customers!

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Wood burning fireplace cleaning

Awesome friendly service. Tim was the best, this company has cleaned my chimney for over 20 years. Reasonable price & fabulous thorough job. I wouldn’t use anyone else. They’re a small family business that takes pride in their work.

Thank you Gillian! We do take pride in our work - thank you for taking the time to send us a review! See you next year!

Jason Bowden
Jason Bowden
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing and prompt!

This company was excellent to deal with! Tim was bang on time and did a great job cleaning and assessing our wood burning fireplace. He was very polite and a pleasure to deal with! I will definitely recommend this company and continue to use them for our future chimney needs! Thanks Enchanted!!!!

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review! We also really appreciate you referring to us in the future!

Andrew
Andrew

Cleaned chimney

The service guy was excellent. Fast and friendly. He also told me about some minor additionstuff that I should put it. He took care of everything and cleaned up after himself.

Thank you very much for your review. It is always good to know that our services were appreciated!

Derek Hoeckel  in Toronto
Derek Hoeckel in Toronto

Smoke Guard & damper worm gear

I was looking to purchase a Smoke Guard from someone locally in Toronto. I contacted Enchanted Chimney Sweeps and they had one in stock but they are located in Hamilton. They made arrangements to meet up closer to me and I met Tim to completely the transaction. I told him how my damper was missing it's worm gear and he said he had one in the back of his vehicle which he then gave to me! I was amazed as he basically just said pay it forward. Unfortunately, the worm gear cracked when I was trying to install it so called to see if Tim might happen to have another one. Indeed he did and we met up again and he gave me another one. What an awesome guy! I cannot recommend Tim and Enchanted Chimney Sweeps any higher. 10 STARS!!!

Thank you Derek for your review. We do try hard to accommodate our customers. As we service from Hamilton to Toronto it was not a problem to meet up with you when we were near your home. I'm hoping you are enjoying the smoke guard and your new damper handle!

More about Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

We do most of our cleanings from the inside and we use a high powered Hepa vacuum that keeps your home soot and dust free. Two drop cloths are placed in front of the fireplace or wood stove and the firebox and chimney are scrubbed and cleaned with professional brushes. ...
Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Oakville?