Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Burlington  >  Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

Jason Bowden
2 reviews Burlington, ON

This company was excellent to deal with! Tim was bang on time and did a great job cleaning and assessing our wood burning fireplace. He was very polite and a pleasure to deal with! I will definitely recommend this company and continue to use them for our future chimney needs! Thanks Enchanted!!!!

Thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review! We also really appreciate you referring to us in the future!

Pawlowsky in Oakville

The service guy was excellent. Fast and friendly. He also told me about some minor additionstuff that I should put it. He took care of everything and cleaned up after himself.

Thank you very much for your review. It is always good to know that our services were appreciated!

Derek Hoeckel  in Toronto

I was looking to purchase a Smoke Guard from someone locally in Toronto. I contacted Enchanted Chimney Sweeps and they had one in stock but they are located in Hamilton. They made arrangements to meet up closer to me and I met Tim to completely the transaction. I told him how my damper was missing it's worm gear and he said he had one in the back of his vehicle which he then gave to me! I was amazed as he basically just said pay it forward. Unfortunately, the worm gear cracked when I was trying to install it so called to see if Tim might happen to have another one. Indeed he did and we met up again and he gave me another one. What an awesome guy! I cannot recommend Tim and Enchanted Chimney Sweeps any higher. 10 STARS!!!

Thank you Derek for your review. We do try hard to accommodate our customers. As we service from Hamilton to Toronto it was not a problem to meet up with you when we were near your home. I'm hoping you are enjoying the smoke guard and your new damper handle!

Joel in Burlington
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Glad I called this company! I had just bought a new house and wanted to know if my chimney's were useable. They were great and fast at cleaning my chimney. Tim, the Chimney Sweep took the extra time to investigate my house (as I have three Chimneys) and figure out if they were still functional, and how they worked. He was very thorough and pointed out a few non chimney related issues as he was crawling through my basement crawlspace. He took the time to explain things I should look out for in the future and how I can upgrade my fireplace. Very satisfied.

Thank you Joel for your follow up. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your experience with us. We work hard to provide quality service, so is very nice to have that reflected in your review.
Eska

Todd in Oakville
3 reviews Burlington, ON

We had recently moved to an old house with a fireplace. Since I never owned one before, I thought it would be best to find a company that could clean the chimney and inspect it for us before we had our first fire. I have heard of way too many chimney fires over the years (from not doing proper maintenance) to consider taking a chance. I called Enchanted Chimney Sweeps and scheduled a service call. Tim showed up on time and was exceptioonally thorough. He explained to my wife and I that the previous owners of the house had refaced the fireplace, but didn't do such a great job. There was an open seam with drywall showing! He explained that it would only be a matter of time before it would catch fire if we didn't have it repaired. As a small business owner, I can appreciate great service at a reasonable rate! A++

Thank you for your business Todd.

Torluda in Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Thanks to Enchanted Chimney Sweeps for clearing the nest and carcass from our chimney. They also replaced the damaged mesh that let the animals in. Tom explained everything as he worked and kept everything clean. Excellent service that I will use again if needed.

Thank you Torluda.

Starr in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Super easy and quick to get an appointment. They were ontime, friendly, knowledgeable, CLEAN! so I didn't end up with soot everywhere.
I also knew I needed a chimney cap, and they pointed that out, but no hard sell to install it, just solid, helpful advice. Finally I can have fires again without fear of burning down the house. L

Thank you Starr.

Matt from Burlington
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Very pleased with the services received. They arrived on time, were very thorough in the inspection and cleaning, and gave me sound advice for ensuring the life of our chimney (including flashing adjustments needed on the roof). Will gladly hire again.

Thank you Matt.

Milo Ancaster

Enchanted Chimney Sweeps is very professional. I made the appointment to have the 2 gas fireplaces in our new house checked, cleaned, and capped. They called the night prior to my appointment to confirm. Their technician, Tom was prompt, friendly, and did a fantastic job. He took the time to explain everything he was doing in advance and went above & beyond the call of duty to inform me about potential problems with the installation of our basement fireplace. I highly recommend Enchanted Chimney Sweeps!

Thank you Justin.

Catherine from Oakville

Excellent, prompt professional service. Turned out our chimney was blocked by, among other things, a huge number of birds' nests and bird remains (eww), which were removed, bagged and taken away. Our technician was very knowledgeable and thorough. We also had him install hardware on the chimney pipe outside to prevent more birds from nesting there. He was fast and friendly and we will certainly call on him again for a yearly "tune up".

Thank you Catherine.

More about Enchanted Chimney Sweeps

We do most of our cleanings from the inside and we use a high powered Hepa vacuum that keeps your home soot and dust free. Two drop cloths are placed in front of the fireplace or wood stove and the firebox and chimney are scrubbed and cleaned with professional brushes. While we clean we visually inspect the fireplace and chimney for any potential problems. A cleaning generally takes about a 1/2 hour to an hour. We guarantee no mess! We proudly service the areas of: Hamilton, Halton and Toronto

Services: Chimney cleaning and sweeping: Fireplaces, Woodstoves, Blockages cleared, animal and nest removal, Screens and Raincaps, W.E.T.T. Certified, Fast Service, No Mess Guaranteed. We service from Toronto to Hamilton: 416-931-9522 (TO), 905-897-0584 (Miss-Oak), 905-523-6494 (Burl-Ham)

W.E.T.T. Inspections, and Premium Chimney Products. Certified professional technicians, services & products..

Chimney Products

We have a range of products and services to keep your chimney working properly and safely.

Click on the link below for expanded information on the following products:

The Lock-Top™ Damper,