Orca Group Ltd.

Design/Project Management
9B1 - 7378 Yonge St. ON L4J8J2

Reviews for Orca Group Ltd.

Robert  in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

renovation

we just did some make over / renovation in our house , omid was recomended to us by our friends .we did not know what to expect sure enough he was better than what we heard about him ,thank you and thank you again omid !!!

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

home Renovation

ORCA GROUP provided me designing of heating,cooling and ventilation systems and pipe network for my house.Their service was excellent,they are professional in manner and in their job.I recommend ORCA GROUP to anyone.

Memar Architects
Memar Architects
2 reviews North York, ON

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

I own a design firm and we use ORCA as our exclusive project manager and structural engineer,
they are on time, taking and returning all the calls and emails and best of all very good rates.
their vast experience in Building code and construction has helped us in many projects. strongly recommended to any one.

PO/ Toronto
PO/ Toronto

Second floor addition

Omid was responsible for managing our project(second floor addition of our house), he assured that the project started on time,finished on time, and remained within budget.
We enjoyed his professional, respectful, and honest manner.

kheradvar / Richmond Hill
kheradvar / Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Permit drawing

Omid provided me with all permit set drawings and also obtained building permit from town of Richmond Hill for the renovation of my residence. I am very happy and recommend every home owner to get the permit before starting.

More about Orca Group Ltd.

Do You Need Building Permit? We provide, BCIN & Enginerring Services & HVAC
Looking for Design/Project Management pros in Richmond Hill?