Evan Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for Evan Kitchen Cabinets

Lou in Newmarket
Lou in Newmarket

Kitchen Renovation

My wife and I were looking to upgrade a standard "builder" kitchen, and Val at Evan Kitchen's was highly recommended. We contacted Val, visited his showroom, and saw some online samples of the work that they do, and these validated what we had heard. Val was very pleasant to deal with - he listened to every detail of what we were looking for, and offered some additional tips and suggestions to make our dream kitchen even better! Once the design was finalized, Val continued to communicate with us throughout the entire process. The kitchen was installed with great attention to detail, and fit our space perfectly. It is exactly what we wanted! Val even went above and beyond by helping us locate the countertops we wanted! We are extremely happy with our Kitchen and highly recommend Evan Kitchens to anyone looking for their perfect kitchen. Thank you Val!!!

Sbergio in Vaughan
Sbergio in Vaughan

My Dream Kitchen!

"A happy wife, is a happy life" is something my husband truly believes in and after many quotes and consultations we didn't have a hard time choosing Evan's Kitchens. From start to finish they gave us everything and more. They even helped us get a great deal on appliances. They gave us a timeline and stuck too it. No delays!! Just before the kitchen was installed we had all our hardwood floors installed. I was worried that the floors would get damaged.....but not a scratch!! The installers (who were so professional) didn't leave a speck of dust behind. I barely had much to clean. The quality of the material you can tell is not from China and I know will last a long time. I could not be happier. Don't waste your time and money shopping around because nothing will be as good as their product. Thank you for all your honesty and hard work. I truly believe the heart of the home is in the kitchen and Evan's Kitchens brought the love!!!
Sincerely Sara & Joe

At Evan kitchens we strive to ensure we exceed the needs of our clients through our quality
Craftsmanship. Thank you for taking the time and writing this lovely feedback.
Val

MulliganSH in Brampton
MulliganSH in Brampton
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I worked with one of the owners, Val Franso, in designing my dream kitchen. The experience was a dream and my kitchen and entrance look absolutely stunning. Val is very personable, I was able to change my design without hearing him complain, instead he worked with me. He was able to squeeze in my timeline without rushing the work. Val and his team were very professional as well. It is evident that this is not just a job to them, but it is a passion and an art, everything needs to be perfect! In fact, when our home started shifting, Val made sure that his piece still looked as stunning as day one and I cannot thank him enough. Our home Reno project was huge and I have to say, Val and his team were the easiest, the most reliable and the hardest working group. I cannot praise or thank them enough!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. At Evan kitchens we enjoy working with clients that appreciate our craftsmanship.

Kitchen Reno in Toronto
Kitchen Reno in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

Val was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. Very knowledgeable of new products that were available to us. His professionalism was refreshing. We had some very tight deadlines and Val and his staff came through for us. The results couldn't have been better!

Carlo & Anna

Vicky in Toronto
Vicky in Toronto
1 review Schomberg, ON

New Home Kitchen, Laundry and Closet Organizer Installation

Evan Kitchen creates quality kitchens.
Val was very helpful with suggestions on style, colour and design of my kitchen.
He provided me with three different selection of colours for my kitchen, and also suggested if I wasn't happy with the colours he he would make an appointment with his cabinet painter for other options.
Val also provided me with a stone kitchen sink which is beautiful, very happy with it.
Val also completed my Laundry room cabinets and Master Bedroom closet organizer. Very happy with this as well.
Installation was on schedule and great workmanship.
I would recommend Evan Kitchen to friends and family.

It was our pleasure working with Sam and Marisa. Amazing clients and thank you for the lovely review. I'm glad our team at Evan kitchens helped.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Removal and disposal of old kitchen cabinets, installation of new cabinets, removal and installation of tiled floor, quartz counter top, lighting and electrical work, drywall repair and replacement all completed on time and budget. Met specific unique design requests with ease and cooperation. Careful and timely follow-up on finishing details.

Hello, I'm glad our team at Evan Kitchens was helpful. Thank you so much for this review. Will share this with Val

Ali in
Ali in

Kitchen and Bathroom

We worked closely with Val every Ste of the way: he did our layout, design and install. He came in on budget and on time. We really trusted him and his team. He was always available when we needed him, and never was too busy to help. He was so good that we gave him our 3 bathrooms to do.
The install was all done in 1 day- but he had taken care of every detail so as it was seemless.
Thank you Val and Evans... we are thrilled with the result!

Hi Ali, I'm glad you were satisfied with our team at Evan kitchen cabinets. Can't wait to see you in the near future for other projects. Enjoy the new kitchen

kitchen renovation

We just renovated our main floor which included a completed kitchen redesign. Val and Mike came in and from start to finish were great to work with. They helped us design our kitchen to fit our needs and what would work and look the best. They were always there to help answer any question or concerns we had. We had no delays as they kept to the dates that we were promised. We are now using our kitchen and could not be happier.
Thanks

Thank you for this wonderful review!Evan Kitchen Cabinets, is please to hear they have helped another client.

MarkDaniel in Maple
MarkDaniel in Maple

Kitchen Renovation!

Me and my wife were first spectacular about our kitchen reno. My wife and I, visited Mike and Val at the showroom. They both answered all our questions regarding the kitchen. Mike and Val provided their expertise. The quality of workmanship was superb and their installers shared great work ethics. Very satisfied with their business and would highly recommend this company to all!

Daniela in Woodbridge
Daniela in Woodbridge

Evan Kitchen Cabinetry

We used Evan Kitchen Cabinetry for our entire home renovation. Kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Customer service is impeccable, the quality of work is superb, their installers worked thoroughly and immaculately, but most important I always felt comfortable throughout the entire process.
I would highly recommend this company for your home renovation.
Thank you Mike and Val.

Hello Daniela and Steve, thanks for the amazing review. We are glad you are happy with your cabinetry. It is so joyful to read such a wonderful review from clients whom became friends.

More about Evan Kitchen Cabinets

Evan Kitchen Cabinets specializing in manufacturing custom kitchen cabinets, remodelling, resurfacing and designing fine custom cabinetry for over 25 years. We provide services such as kitchen remodelling, bathroom vanities, millwork, wall units, and much more!
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Vaughan?