Bosco Home Services

Plumbing
Toronto ON M3J 2P1
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Milton  >  Bosco Home Services  >  Hot water Recirc and primers
J.J. Brown
J.J. Brown

Hot water Recirc and primers

I renovated an 8000sq/ft home a year ago. It has 7 Baths and had hot water recirc put in. It did not work properly and was very annoying, as I did not want to wait 5 minutes to get hot water to the master bath. And of course, the original plumber could not be found. Mike Burns came in and we went through the system and he suggested that we have one pump push the water and another pull the water back to the heater. Makes sense. It was too large of a home to push the hot all the way through the house. He left a short time ago and all of the baths have hot water instantly. On top of the great plumbing, he was a really wonderful guy who was so polite, respectful of keeping my home clean and a pleasure to be around !!!!!
I will be calling Bosco for all of my needs in the future. If this is their business model, then they have a very bright future !!!!!!
Thanks to Mike for making something I thought would be a Huge ordeal and turning it into something easy.

Thank you for your detailed review of Bosco Home Services' work on your home's hot water system. Thank you for your loyalty.