Bosco Home Services

Reviews for Bosco Home Services

Job well done in North York
Job well done in North York

Air Conditioning

Our air conditioner broke down July 17 and we had it serviced by Gary Asher the HVAC Technician the next day. We found Gary to be very knowledgeable and went out of his way to look into the little extras that needed to be done. He was very well informed and it was a pleasure dealing with him. He explained everything he had done clearly so we knew exactly what the problem was. We were so pleased that we signed up for future maintenance on both the AC system as well as the Furnace. We hope to see him again sometime when we get our systems checked out annually. HIGHLY revommended!

Vanessa in
Vanessa in

Leaky toilet

I called Bosco for leaky toilet. The technician started pushing other items that need to be done (even though there were no problems with it and I did not request them). He then replaced the flappers on both toilets at my home and the sink drainage pipe in my bathroom ( which he pressured me to do) all for an outrageously high price, yet he told me this is a discounted price! He did the job in less than one hour and charged me almost $1000!!! I'll never call Bosco again: they overprice and pressure clients into replacing things which are perfectly fine. I felt I was being taken advantage of.

PlumbingCustomer in North York
PlumbingCustomer in North York

Plumbing Services

If you are looking for a knowledgeable, personable plumbing technician, then Rizwan at Bosco Home Services is the man for you. Riz completed plumbing work for me with efficiency and enthusiasm. I highly recommend him and Bosco Home Services.

Ben from North York
Ben from North York

Emergency shower repair/Other plumbing repairs

I had an emergency with a broken shower handle that wouldn't shut off. We got same day service that solved the problem, done at a reasonable cost and spared us any further hassle. I was quite pleased.
Thanks, Matthew.

Subsequently, I needed a number of jobs done around the house before we put in a new washing machine. I took the opportunity to have two faucets repaired and the laundry tub repositioned. All were done expertly and quickly by Gary.

MAL
MAL

Prompt, professional and thorough response to emergency water leak

I was able to connect to a live person right away who sent a technician within a prompt window - unlike multiple other well rated companies who either did not return my call or were unavailable. Given my issue was water rapidly leaking into my basement from a source behind a wall this was a relief. Matthew was on site all day diagnosing and then solving the tricky problem and fixing other misc problems that I was unaware of (eg broken sump pump) but were clearly issues once he identified them to me, thus preventing future problems. Above and beyond service that was much appreciated!

Furnace Inspection

I received an email from Bosco about a $50 furnace maintenance inspection. I thought it was a great deal and set up an appointment. I asked them what I could do about the noisy, condensate pump. All they did was look at my condensate pump and furnace and tell me that I should replace the furnace and the condensate pump at the same time. They said that my furnace was probably not going to last because it was at the end of it's expected service life. I was very disappointed because I had just spent $50 for them to tell me I needed a new furnace. I contacted another contractor and he replaced the condensate pump and actually serviced the furnace by taking it apart and cleaned it. I would not recommend Bosco to anyone.

Peter A
Peter A

Amazing service!

Through the Frank Cohen radio show on CFRB 1010, I heard Frank offer great reviews about Bosco Home Services and I can see why, simply put, they're amazing! From their front office people to the service expert who visited my home free of charge for initial inspection and consulation, I was very impressed with their friendly approach and incredible professionalism! I'd highly recommend them!

Lucy S.  in Toronto
Lucy S. in Toronto

Problem with Hepa Filter

Our hepa filter wasn’t working. Finally found someone who knew what they were talking about. Was happy with Leonard’s knowledge and honesty. We had other companies come out in the past and they would leave without knowing what’s the problem was. Am looking forward to dealing with Bosco in the future!!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Furnace inspection

Gary was very personable explaining the services that Bosch Home Services provided. He showed me how to change the battery in the thermostat...I didn't even realize there was a battery...so that was illuminating. He reviewed all the options that I had if I needed replacement or repair of different aspects of the furnace or air conditioner. I was very pleased with the service, and with Gary's pleasant demeanour. Thank you Bosco for the great service!

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Radiator Maintenance

I was looking for a company to service my home radiators, which is not easy these days. Found this company and was very pleased with the service, follow up and technician, Kevin. Very polite and conscientious and took the time to explain. Will definitely keep on file for any future issues and recommend.

More about Bosco Home Services

At Bosco Home Services, your home is our commitment. We provide a full range of services including plumbing, heating, air conditioning, windows, doors and roofing. Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are available 24/ 7 with no additional emergency service fees. Our technicians arrive on time and use only ...