Bosco Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Milton  >  Bosco Home Services

Reviews for Bosco Home Services

MAL
MAL

Prompt, professional and thorough response to emergency water leak

I was able to connect to a live person right away who sent a technician within a prompt window - unlike multiple other well rated companies who either did not return my call or were unavailable. Given my issue was water rapidly leaking into my basement from a source behind a wall this was a relief. Matthew was on site all day diagnosing and then solving the tricky problem and fixing other misc problems that I was unaware of (eg broken sump pump) but were clearly issues once he identified them to me, thus preventing future problems. Above and beyond service that was much appreciated!

Furnace Inspection

I received an email from Bosco about a $50 furnace maintenance inspection. I thought it was a great deal and set up an appointment. I asked them what I could do about the noisy, condensate pump. All they did was look at my condensate pump and furnace and tell me that I should replace the furnace and the condensate pump at the same time. They said that my furnace was probably not going to last because it was at the end of it's expected service life. I was very disappointed because I had just spent $50 for them to tell me I needed a new furnace. I contacted another contractor and he replaced the condensate pump and actually serviced the furnace by taking it apart and cleaned it. I would not recommend Bosco to anyone.

Peter A
Peter A

Amazing service!

Through the Frank Cohen radio show on CFRB 1010, I heard Frank offer great reviews about Bosco Home Services and I can see why, simply put, they're amazing! From their front office people to the service expert who visited my home free of charge for initial inspection and consulation, I was very impressed with their friendly approach and incredible professionalism! I'd highly recommend them!

Lucy S.  in Toronto
Lucy S. in Toronto

Problem with Hepa Filter

Our hepa filter wasn’t working. Finally found someone who knew what they were talking about. Was happy with Leonard’s knowledge and honesty. We had other companies come out in the past and they would leave without knowing what’s the problem was. Am looking forward to dealing with Bosco in the future!!

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Furnace inspection

Gary was very personable explaining the services that Bosch Home Services provided. He showed me how to change the battery in the thermostat...I didn't even realize there was a battery...so that was illuminating. He reviewed all the options that I had if I needed replacement or repair of different aspects of the furnace or air conditioner. I was very pleased with the service, and with Gary's pleasant demeanour. Thank you Bosco for the great service!

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Radiator Maintenance

I was looking for a company to service my home radiators, which is not easy these days. Found this company and was very pleased with the service, follow up and technician, Kevin. Very polite and conscientious and took the time to explain. Will definitely keep on file for any future issues and recommend.

Wallie Branston in Scarborough
Wallie Branston in Scarborough

Air Conditioner/Furnace Inspection

I was scheduled for inspection of my air conditioning unit and furnace. Gary A was the technician who arrived at my house promptly (in fact a little early) and performed the required services. Bosco Home Services office called me ahead of time, and Gary himself called about 45 minutes before arrival. He was pleasant, friendly and attended to the job at hand immediately, after first donning the "booties" to protect my floors. He was very efficient, checked the outside unit as well, and reviewed the procedures, explaining fully anything that need attention, and provided a list of options available that I might find beneficial. Overall I was pleased with his service and attention to detail and would highly recommend Bosco and Gary to anyone else.

kitchen sink: difficult drain blockage

The kitchen sink drain has been a problem for years. Many plumbers have tried to fix it in many ways. Paul was in to clear a blockage which succeeded but suggested that the configuration of the pipes was not allowing for a full cleanout. He suggested a powerflush which, though expensive, we did to insure that the pipes are clean. All is good now!

Penjodutch in
Penjodutch in

Gas leak in Basement

We had a gas leak in our basement the night before our house was going on sale. Bosco/Kevin's response was quick and Kevin was extremely responsive to our needs and fixed the issue working until 3:00 AM. He also gave us some good going-forward advice and was more than happy to help with some follow questions and concerns I had the next day. Very pleasant and capable service.

Plumbing

Sam G replaced our R/O filters then did a plumbing inspection.
We realized I was no longer able to turn off the water shut offs in
the bathrooms and kitchen. This was addressed. Next was the
faucets in the main bathroom which has leaked for years. Sam
dismantled one tap and then suggested I check out the manufacturer's warranty for parts before going further.
I so respected Sam's integrity as well as his professionalism.
Going forward I would definitely request Sam.
We have done a lot of business with Bosco and have found all
their service people to be very good.

More about Bosco Home Services

At Bosco Home Services, your home is our commitment. We provide a full range of services including plumbing, heating, air conditioning, windows, doors and roofing. Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are available 24/ 7 with no additional emergency service fees. Our technicians arrive on time and use only ...