Bosco Home Services

Reviews for Bosco Home Services

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Drainage

Came in to fix drainage problem. Did not fix it. Broke shut off valve behind the toilet leaking water for 3 days into the basement. Broke seal on the stack for the upstairs bathroom leaking raw sewage into the basement. After making major issues avoided my calls. Zero interest in making things right. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Dandong9800 in Mississauga
Dandong9800 in Mississauga

Services

Cancelled appointments on the same service day 3 times in a roll to a gold member. Should be more customer-focused. Technicians always create more jobs than what was agreed. call center doesn’t provide any other solution than rescheduling, but the same story repeats next time. Very disappointed and will definitely switch to a more reliable service providers.

Steeve in Brampton
Steeve in Brampton

Well Done Josh Charnicovsky and Mike Guenette

If you're looking for respectful and reliable workmanship, look no further. In short, they were always on time, did what they said they were going to do, did a supper clean job (remove and installation) with minimal mess. They even cleaned up the whole work area. When the city inspector showed up, the first thing he said was "wow". These guys worked extremely hard yet and delivered a bang-up well-done job. In addition, they answered all my questions. I'm a hand-on person who like to tinker with tools every now and then, so I had questions and they had answers. Well, so does everyone else but it's not what they said but how they said it. It was certainly clear to them that that I knew next to nothing about plumbing. The made sure I understood their answers. What a great pair. BOSCO, treat them well, they deserve it... Steeve K.

Job well done in North York
Job well done in North York

Air Conditioning

Our air conditioner broke down July 17 and we had it serviced by Gary Asher the HVAC Technician the next day. We found Gary to be very knowledgeable and went out of his way to look into the little extras that needed to be done. He was very well informed and it was a pleasure dealing with him. He explained everything he had done clearly so we knew exactly what the problem was. We were so pleased that we signed up for future maintenance on both the AC system as well as the Furnace. We hope to see him again sometime when we get our systems checked out annually. HIGHLY revommended!

Vanessa in
Vanessa in

Leaky toilet

I called Bosco for leaky toilet. The technician started pushing other items that need to be done (even though there were no problems with it and I did not request them). He then replaced the flappers on both toilets at my home and the sink drainage pipe in my bathroom ( which he pressured me to do) all for an outrageously high price, yet he told me this is a discounted price! He did the job in less than one hour and charged me almost $1000!!! I'll never call Bosco again: they overprice and pressure clients into replacing things which are perfectly fine. I felt I was being taken advantage of.

PlumbingCustomer in North York
PlumbingCustomer in North York

Plumbing Services

If you are looking for a knowledgeable, personable plumbing technician, then Rizwan at Bosco Home Services is the man for you. Riz completed plumbing work for me with efficiency and enthusiasm. I highly recommend him and Bosco Home Services.

Ben from North York
Ben from North York

Emergency shower repair/Other plumbing repairs

I had an emergency with a broken shower handle that wouldn't shut off. We got same day service that solved the problem, done at a reasonable cost and spared us any further hassle. I was quite pleased.
Thanks, Matthew.

Subsequently, I needed a number of jobs done around the house before we put in a new washing machine. I took the opportunity to have two faucets repaired and the laundry tub repositioned. All were done expertly and quickly by Gary.

MAL
MAL

Prompt, professional and thorough response to emergency water leak

I was able to connect to a live person right away who sent a technician within a prompt window - unlike multiple other well rated companies who either did not return my call or were unavailable. Given my issue was water rapidly leaking into my basement from a source behind a wall this was a relief. Matthew was on site all day diagnosing and then solving the tricky problem and fixing other misc problems that I was unaware of (eg broken sump pump) but were clearly issues once he identified them to me, thus preventing future problems. Above and beyond service that was much appreciated!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Inspection

I received an email from Bosco about a $50 furnace maintenance inspection. I thought it was a great deal and set up an appointment. I asked them what I could do about the noisy, condensate pump. All they did was look at my condensate pump and furnace and tell me that I should replace the furnace and the condensate pump at the same time. They said that my furnace was probably not going to last because it was at the end of it's expected service life. I was very disappointed because I had just spent $50 for them to tell me I needed a new furnace. I contacted another contractor and he replaced the condensate pump and actually serviced the furnace by taking it apart and cleaned it. I would not recommend Bosco to anyone.

Peter A
Peter A

Amazing service!

Through the Frank Cohen radio show on CFRB 1010, I heard Frank offer great reviews about Bosco Home Services and I can see why, simply put, they're amazing! From their front office people to the service expert who visited my home free of charge for initial inspection and consulation, I was very impressed with their friendly approach and incredible professionalism! I'd highly recommend them!

More about Bosco Home Services

At Bosco Home Services, your home is our commitment. We provide a full range of services including plumbing, heating, air conditioning, windows, doors and roofing. Our goal is total customer satisfaction! We are available 24/ 7 with no additional emergency service fees. Our technicians arrive on time and use only ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Milton?