HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Markham  >  New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Reviews for New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

905 660-7705 / 1-877
2900 Langstaff Rd #10
Vaughan
L4K

Our installer was Phil and he did a great job. The install took about 4.5 hours with a follow up tutorial from Mike that lasted about 45 min. System is pretty straightforward and has some great features. I found them by reading their Homestars reviews and I am writing to spread the good news that these guys are the real deal if you want professional quality equipment and installation. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review. It’s so good to hear you are enjoying your new security systems. We are flattered that you would recommend us to your friends and family, we couldn’t ask for a better compliment.
Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

jharley in Toronto
jharley in Toronto

Clean, professional, careful work

I hired New Age to do some network cabling at our home based on a referral from a colleague. From the beginning, the team at New Age were excellent about communication and explaining their approach, pricing, and the work contract.

On the day that the work was done at my home, they showed up on time, and were quick to come up with and explain their plan for completing the task. The work was done with great care and respect for our home, and when the cables were finished there was zero damage to the finishings.

My wife came home from work and everything looked exactly as she'd left it, but now we had perfectly installed network jacks.

I'd highly recommend New Age Security for installation work to anyone.

Hello Jharley,
Thank you for your review and for choosing New Age Group to complete your network cabling. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our services.
Here at New Age Group we strive for excellence in customer satisfaction.
It’s been a pleasure working with you!

Willy
Willy
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Security

Great Service! You get what you pay for with New Age Group and you will be impressed.

Hello Willy,
We are happy to hear you are pleased with our services. We try our best to make our customers experience run as easy as possible.
Our team looks forward to working with you in the future.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Alarm System

I inquired about an alarm system from New Age. I did not know anything about alarm systems as I never had one. I spoke to Rino, he was very patient and informative and discussed from very basic systems to elaborate high end options. Once I singed the contract, I was contacted by Michael from the office. He went through the contract, the options for police or guard, the police information from our region, the contact list, and any questions that I had. The installation was booked and installed. The technician was amazing, very polite, was very clean while doing the job. After install Michael then contacted me again and we went through a tutorial on how to use the system. Very happy I chose a company that followed through to the end as promised.

It’s good to hear you happy with your new security system and the experience our company provides. We work very hard to ensure all our clients are satisfied with our service. It is a pleasure working with you John.

Anibal in Toronto
Anibal in Toronto

Surveillance system for business

I was referred to New Age by a friend for cameras for my business. I called and spoke to Rino. We discussed many options and price points and found the best one for my company. Rino was very respectful of our budget and did not push extra charges, but informed me of the difference, so I could make the best decision. The installers were on time and the install went flawlessly.

It’s great to be working with you Anibal, with so many options it can be difficult to know you are getting the right security cameras, it is very important to get the right information before making a decision. We are glad you are enjoying your new camera system and look forward to continuing to work together.

Martha
Martha

Alarm System

New Age Group was able to provide me with a Alarm System for my Home at a very fair price. It has been a pleasure to do deal with them across the board! Will definitely recommend.

Hello Martha,
It was a pleasure to work with you as well! We love having you as a customer.
Our goal as a company is to make each step of the process as smooth as possible for our clients.
Thank you for choosing New Age Security to protect your home, glad we were able to meet your budget.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks,
Michael

Anthony
Anthony

Structured cabling

I used newage before for camera Installation. I called them for Ethernet cabling for tv, Xbox and stuff, Dylan the technician was easy to deal with, he ran the cables with minimum damage to the walls, certified cables at gig speeds. Over all the service is excellent right from sales call to Rino and final installation with Dylan.

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for picking New Age Security for your Audio/Video Project.
You are a valued client and we appreciate you working with us again.
We love to hear the whole process from the sale to install was accomplished as smoothly as possible.

Thanks,
Michael

Andy  in Vaughan
Andy in Vaughan

Cameras for homes supporting people with disabilities

Rely on New Age Security to provide our homes with cameras to provide a level of comfort for the families of the people we support. Also provides our staff with a level of security and knowledge that if needed their story can be backed up. We have been very happy with the service we have received from New Age Security and will use them for each home as required. I have recommended them to other agencies like ours.

Hello Andy,
Thank you for the kind words and recommending our Company!
We are pleased to hear that you are very satisfied with the services we have provided.
We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Cruickshank in Markham
Cruickshank in Markham

Complete Wireless Security & Home Monitoring System installation by New Age Group

We were previously with another Security Company, and switched over to New Age for all our security needs, best thing we every did - they are fantastic, the company is run with such expertise from start to finish, it was great - from the initial quotation provided to us, which was very reasonable and very detailed on each item that we required, then from there the installers, they were fantastic, very knowledge and friendly and very, very neat - no mess or disruption what so every with the installation, they after that they provided us with both very and online step by step training on all the various features and functions of our system, and their monitoring features for their security systems are very "state of the art" - I do not think we would have found this with any other Security Company - and we were pleased after doing our research on Security Company's that we chose New Age Security Group - top notch company all the way.!!!

Hello Cruickshank in Markham,
We are pleased to hear that you are happy with our work.
We try our best to be knowledgeable and as courteous as possible
to make it a pleasant experience all around.
We thank you for your business, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Joyce S. in Vaughan
Joyce S. in Vaughan

Alarm, camera and intercom installation

I have received services for an alarm system, interior and exterior cameras and an intercom by my front door. I researched companies on line and in Homestars. I called many companies and the first to call back was New Age Group.  I spoke to Rino.  He was very informative, patient and thorough and gave me many options not pushing any specific ones, just telling me the pros and cons of each option. We received a quote within 30 minutes. Rino then called me back to review every point on the quote and set up an installation date and time. The installers arrived on time. They were very neat and polite and did an excellent job with no damage whatsoever. Once the installation was complete we received a phone call to review any questions we had and to set up a tutorial. We would absolutely recommend this company.

Hello Joyce S,
Thank you for positive feedback, we appreciate your endorsement and are pleased to hear that you found our company to be very responsive and honest with what we are offering. We look forward to hearing from you in the future and working together again.
Sincerely,
New Age Group

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.