New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Joyce S. in Vaughan
Joyce S. in Vaughan

Alarm, camera and intercom installation

I have received services for an alarm system, interior and exterior cameras and an intercom by my front door. I researched companies on line and in Homestars. I called many companies and the first to call back was New Age Group.  I spoke to Rino.  He was very informative, patient and thorough and gave me many options not pushing any specific ones, just telling me the pros and cons of each option. We received a quote within 30 minutes. Rino then called me back to review every point on the quote and set up an installation date and time. The installers arrived on time. They were very neat and polite and did an excellent job with no damage whatsoever. Once the installation was complete we received a phone call to review any questions we had and to set up a tutorial. We would absolutely recommend this company.

Hello Joyce S,
Thank you for positive feedback, we appreciate your endorsement and are pleased to hear that you found our company to be very responsive and honest with what we are offering. We look forward to hearing from you in the future and working together again.

Alarm and Surveillance Service

I am a customer of New Age for 10 years. I have moved three times and have used their alarm and surveillance services for all three homes. It was a quick and easy process from the sales, designing, installation and service. The sales team give you options to choose from quality equipment like DSC, Axis, Mobotix. The whole team including IT department and office have been helpful and informative at all times. I would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello Private User,
We value our longstanding relationship. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the Alarm and Surveillance Services that we have provided you with these past 10 years. Thank you for the positive feedback, we look forward to working together again in the future.

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Replace two video cameras plus DVR and install video door bell

I had a problem with two of my existing cameras and looked up security firms that could help me with the issue. I called New Age Security and spoke to Rino. He was very knowledgable about the products and what I required. He didn't even try to up sell me on higher priced ones. We came to an agreement and within the week I had a pre-consultation and then his install crew came and replaced two cameras, installed the DVR and Skybell video door bell. We had a little issue with the doorbell as it wasn't working properly so I called my electrician to correct the transformer problem. The New Age Security team is incredible, the installers were on time, cleaned up after themselves, re-wired my video cameras and DVR much better than the initial installers. The team was always in contact with me either by email or phone. We reviewed all the video options, setup, etc... over the phone/computer. Very helpful, professional and patient. The team also gave me a courtesy call and an email a couple of days later to see if everything was working. I would most definitely refer New Age Security to all who are installing new or replacing older video equipment.

Hello Mark,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new Video Intercom and that your Surveillance System is working as you expected. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

All our IT needs

we recently opened a new non-profit facility and had a huge need for design, implementation and operation of our IT and communications system. We have found New Age to be tremendously helpful, cost-effective and quick to solve problems as they arise.

Thank you so much Private user. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words of our organization. We are happy you are pleased with our services and thank you for your business. Enjoy Your system!

KP
KP

Annual Service

If customer service and product knowledge is important to you New Age Security Alarms and Video Surveillance is the company for you. All questions are answered immediately and they take the time to ensure you understand. They also are first to follow up with you to ensure everything is going well with the service they are providing. I will always recommend them to everyone i meant.

Thank you so much KP. We truly appreciate your feedback and great testimony of our services. We are happy you are pleased, we thank you for your business.

Michael
Michael

Security camera System

I have been through 4 different Companies before I found this Company and I'm so pleased with their work.

On time , efficient , polite , and super knowledgeable with their products.

If you want top notch service with no hassle, New Age Group would be your only choice !!!!

Get work Rino and staff.

Good Morning Michael,
Thank you for the great feed back. It was a pleasure working with you on your project, thank you for your business and we look forward to your next one. Enjoy your system!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Maintenance on home security and fire detectors

New Age Group personnel are always punctual, respectful of your home and friendly. Prior to a service call they clearly explain the work they will perform. After the service has been completed they follow up to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the service and the work was completed as anticipated.

Melvin
Melvin

Home Security System Installation

New Age representatives are helpful and informative. I called them to install a small security system, but decided that it was too expensive. Later, I recommended them to my family who did end up going with them. They did a fantastic job with the wiring, installation, and everything was professionally done with good customer service after the project is complete. You get what you pay for.

Thank you Melvin. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words. Maybe we will see you soon. Sincerely.

Patrick @ BAI Canada INC
P. .

Video Surveillance Instal

Our experience with the team from New Age was fantastic, from the design to physical implementation.

we are very happy with the product and the service that was provided.

we look forward to more work with the team.

Thank you, Great testimony of our services. We pride ourselves in providing best in class service and are very happy to be appreciated. Thank you sincerely.

John
John
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Alarm Service

A New battery was installed, and the system was tested. Also New cable was installed by Phil. The work was completed professionally and looks great.

Thank you so much John. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words. We are happy you are pleased with our services and thank you for your business.

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.