New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Sherry from Etobicoke from Mimico
Sherry from Etobicoke from Mimico

Alarm and Intercom

Assisted Review

New Age Security installed my alarm and intercom about a week ago. The company was very professional from the beginning right up to the end of the installation. Joe helped me pick the right package for my house and budget and Phil & Manuel the technicians who came were fantastic. I am really happy I chose New Age Security to protect my home.

Hi Sherry, thanks for the review we are happy to have fulfilled your expectations.Looking forward to serve you in your future goals. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know.

Mike Simms in Richmond hill
Mike Simms in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Alarm, Cameras, Intercom, Audio/Video and all my custom cabling

I had New Age install my Alarm, Cameras, Intercom, Audio/Video and all my custom cabling. It was a big advantage working with a company who can handle the complete project. In my previous homes I had to deal with so many different companies. When I dealt with New Age it was like I got a consultant for free. I was able to focus my attention on the renovation while they took care of all my low voltage needs. I would use them again in a heartbeat at my next house. GOOD JOB NEW AGE

Hi Mike,
I am glad you're happy with our work as you mentioned we are not just an alarm company we provide all type of solutions for your custom home. We hope to be included in your future projects like always it was a pleasure. Thanks for the comment.

John in North York from Lansing
John in North York from Lansing

My Home Alarm System

Assisted Review

I have dealt with so many alarm companies before but nothing compares to New Age Security, from Sales to Service these guys are great. They were very knowledgeable and took care of every detail same with the technician that came to my home he was very good and clean. I like that they are very professional and even had a company car and uniform!

Hi John,
We take pride in the work we do by sending knowledgeable technicians to your home and our staff is currently updating in new technologies to help protect your home better. All of our installers/technicians have uniforms and company cars we're happy that you're happy with our service.

Tara from Richmondhill
Tara from Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Alarm System

I had security systems installed in 2 of my previous homes by very large companies. My experience with my previous companies were not very good. This time I decided to try something different. I went with New Age Security because they reviews were very good. They were a medium size company and I got to deal with the owner directly. My house is a finished basement and they were able to install the system completely hard wired. I saw no wires and everything Joe told me we would get we did and more. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Tara,
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to secure your home and looking forward in serving you in your future decisions. Thanks for sharing your experience on our page!

Ken Duerr in Oakville
Ken Duerr in Oakville

Home Security

From Sales to Tech personelle, extremely professional from start to finish. They took all the time to answer my questions and they were not rushed. Very clean job, very impressed. The best thing is that they do not leave you in the dark, there after service is top notch!!

Hi Ken,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review on our work like always its a pleasure doing work for you. We as a company will always treat our customers with the most highest standards of workmanship.

New Age Security

Jacqueline Thomas in Brantford
Jacqueline Thomas in Brantford
2 reviews BRANTFORD, ON

Home Alarm System

Extremely professional, efficient and punctual. Completed the installation quickly and with little interruption to our day. Provided all requested equipment at quoted price and made an addition requested on site for a minimal charge. We had one small issue and we place a service call and they sent out a service techinician the next day to resolve the issue.
We are completely satified with this service and would highly recommend this company.

David in Markham
David in Markham

Home Security

After reading a few recommendations on RedFlagDeals about New Age Security, I requested an online quote for a home security system. I was quickly contacted by Rino Contino who gave me a very thorough explanation of what services/products they offered.

Rino was extremely detailed on what made a good system also going through the various packages they offered from a fairly basic system to the advanced (I went in between). Scheduling the install went through without a hitch, Phil one of their installers came by the day after closing and did the whole house install and gave me a tutorial on how to use the system. I was really impressed with Phil, extremely courteous and pleasant the entire day.

Would definitely recommend this company!

joeparente Richmond Hill
joeparente Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

home security

The people at New Age were terrific...did a maticulous clean job and took the time to explain all the ins and outs of how it worked. Did not try to upsell you on other products or services and came back for follow-up call.

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.