New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Dupont Plumbing Supplies from York
1 review York, ON

Surveillance System

Assisted Review

From beginning to end New Age Security is excellent! I dealt with Rino who helped me find the right solution for my store and he was very knowledgeable. Their On-site technicians were efficient with exceptional team work and incredibly well-mannered throughout the six hour installation. Two years ago New Age did our residential surveillance system wih the same high quality service, as well as great after-sales service. I highly recommend New Age Group.

Hi, we really appreciate the review thanks for the kind words and we are here if you need anything else.

D from Newmarket
D from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Alarm

Assisted Review

New Age Security are absolutely fantastic! They are absolutely great, kind, helpful and they really know their field. I would recommend New Age Security to my family and friends. What's impressive and perhaps key element that sets them apart from the rest is their patience in helping out customers new to the security system. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a system.

Hi Debasis, we really appreciate the review! We are here if you need anything. Thanks once again!

Roman from Mississauga
Roman from Mississauga

Local Alarm Installation

Assisted Review

I hired New Age Security to install a local alarm for me and they were fantastic, Manuel is a professional! Very precise and thorough. Installation and explanation of system was fantastic. I would definitely recommend New Age Security to my family and friends.

Hi Roman, we really appreciate the review, we made Manuel know about your kind words. Once again if you need anything else please let us know. Thanks!

Al from Keswick
Al from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

Alarm Installation

Assisted Review

Just wanted to send a quick note. We're pleased with the install work as you said we would be. Your installer was very polite, worked hard and did a great job. I would recommend New Age Security to my family and friends!

Hi Al, we really appreciate the review thanks for taking the time. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. Thanks!

andrew in Brantford
andrew in Brantford
10 reviews BRANTFORD, ON

service call

Was having trouble with the beeping of alarm that was going off constantly, called them up and were here in the matter of hours.Very polite when on the phone with them and great service when they arrived

Colin from Mississauga
Colin from Mississauga

Interactive Services For My Business

Assisted Review

I called New Age Security for my alarm installation and everything went excellent from beginning to end. At the end of everything I got my tutorial on how to use my interactive service and they provided me with excellent service. I recommend New Age Security.

Hi Colin, we really appreciate the review always a pleasure to do work for you. Please let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Seth from Toronto
Seth from Toronto

Alarm System For My Business

Assisted Review

I had New Age Security install the alarm system for my business and they did an excellent job, the installers were courteous and knowledgable and explained everything thoroughly.I highly recommend New Age Security.

Hi Seth, we really appreciate the review and we are here if you need anything else.

Paul from New Tecumseth
Paul from New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Alarm Installation

Assisted Review

I hired New Age Security for my new place to install my alarm system and they did a fantastic job as always. I recommend New Age Security to my family and friends without any hesitation.

Hi Paul, really appreciate the review it was a pleasure dealing with you and good luck on your future endeavors.

Sonia
Sonia
1 review Thornhill, ON

Alarm, Camera and Intercom

Assisted Review

My alarm, cameras and intercom systems were recently installed by New Age security. What a great team of people from the sales department, to the technician and the office staff. The installation was done immaculately. Everything that was discussed was executed. I would recommend New Age to my family and friends In a heartbeat.

Hi Sonia, thanks very much for the review it really means a lot for us. We are happy that our techs did a great job and that you're happy. If you need anything else from us, please let us know.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Alarm System

Assisted Review

From beginning to end my experience with New Age Security has been great. From Sales to the technician that came to my home its been fantastic. I recommend this guys for alarm installations.

Hi David, thanks for the review its always a pleasure to working with you we hope to be part of your future services. If you need anything else from us don't hesitate to contact us.

More about New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Surveillance Services:
We install, service, and repair best in class surveillance products including Axis, Mobotix & Arecont IP cameras. We offer custom built enterprise Servers with Axis and Milestone VMS software. Our System Design Specialist will assist you in designing security solutions that fit your needs. With everything from replacement parts to managed service solutions. New Age Security is Certified in Axis, Milestone, and Mobotix. Contact us to learn more.

Access Control Services:
Whether you own a small business or are tasked with managing a large company, you can benefit from the access control services we provide. At New Age Security, we recognize the importance of monitoring and limiting access to your facility. Whether you're looking to protect expensive equipment, rare inventory, or critical company files and data, our access control services are designed to keep non-authorized parties away. New Age Security is certified in FST, Suprema, and ICT access control and biometric solutions. Contact us to learn more.

I.T. Services and Solutions:
When it comes to setting up a new network for your business, you need a networking service you can depend on. That's where we come in, we will create you a network that suits your unique needs and keep it functioning efficiently. We pride ourselves on offering excellent customer service, no matter the size of your company. Get your network up and running with the help of New Age Security.

Alarm Services:
If you are in the market for an alarm system or need someone to maintain the system New Age Security can help. New Age Security Supplies, Installs, and Services best in class Alarm Products and Systems including DSC, Honeywell, and Alarm.com. New Age Security are ULC certified for Burglar and Protective Fire Signaling monitoring. Contact us to learn more.