New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance

Alarm Systems
2900 Langstaff Rd #10 Vaughan ON L4K
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in North York  >  New Age Security Alarms And Video Surveillance  >  Replace two video cameras plus DVR and install video door bell
Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Replace two video cameras plus DVR and install video door bell

I had a problem with two of my existing cameras and looked up security firms that could help me with the issue. I called New Age Security and spoke to Rino. He was very knowledgable about the products and what I required. He didn't even try to up sell me on higher priced ones. We came to an agreement and within the week I had a pre-consultation and then his install crew came and replaced two cameras, installed the DVR and Skybell video door bell. We had a little issue with the doorbell as it wasn't working properly so I called my electrician to correct the transformer problem. The New Age Security team is incredible, the installers were on time, cleaned up after themselves, re-wired my video cameras and DVR much better than the initial installers. The team was always in contact with me either by email or phone. We reviewed all the video options, setup, etc... over the phone/computer. Very helpful, professional and patient. The team also gave me a courtesy call and an email a couple of days later to see if everything was working. I would most definitely refer New Age Security to all who are installing new or replacing older video equipment.

Hello Mark,
Thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your new Video Intercom and that your Surveillance System is working as you expected. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.
Sincerely,