ISN'T THAT HANDY

Lolly in Thornhill
Lolly in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Kitchen /bath renovation. Patio, deck and fence design & build

I was introduced to Ron through friends. Last year I was looking to update my kitchen, but on a limited budget. In order to save money, I chose to keep my existing cabinets as they are quite functional, but dated (light blue). I also had different tiles in my kitchen, hall, and foyer.

The finished product was amazing. New floor tile (on the bias) which creates a much more open feeling throughout. New back-splash tile, also on the bias. New cook top, dishwasher, countertop and fixtures.

Ron has recently completed a fence, patio and deck project for me as well. He is reasonabley priced, has excellent ideas and keeps you informed throughout the project. This winter I am having him redo my entire basement.