Canadian Roof Masters

Reviews for Canadian Roof Masters

liana  in North York
liana in North York

roof

By Far the best experience I had with my contraction. I hired Jerry to do my roof. He gave me good price with 10 years warranty. He finished sooner that expected with an amazing job. I highly recommend Jerry. He did my friends and families roof as well so far everyone is very satisfied.

roof

I found Jerry the contractor to be very professional, his prices were very reasonable. The workers came in on the day that was scheduled, they were very professional and on time. They cleaned up all of the property. I will recommend them to my friends and family

canadian roof masters

I hired Jerry to do my shingle roof. He was very professional and finished his work in time. Afterwards him and his guys cleaned everything. He gave me 10 year warranty for the labour. after a storm I had some problem with my roof he came right away and fixed my roof for free. This guy knows his job and I highly reccomend him.

Dave in Scarborough
Dave in Scarborough

Roof eaves trough

I pay Jerry $5000 to replace the eaves trough around my house. The cost was above average and not long after the East trough started to come down due to lack of brackets holding it up he never came to fix it after repeated calls. 10 year warranty lol. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

Tara1005 & South Etobicoke
Tara1005 & South Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Roof

I hired Canadian Roof Masters after reviewing many roofing companies. Their price was fair although not the cheapest. They were on time, complete the work exactly as promised, cleaned up after themselves. Workers were exceedingly polite. When I called them for a small problem , they responded quickly and efficiently. I woulld definitely recommend and use them again.