Canadian Roof Masters

Reviews for Canadian Roof Masters

Hassan in North York
Hassan in North York

Don’t trust to this guy

He is not a trustable contractor and he is not responsible . My roof shingles started to fell down after four years . After calling many times finally he came and did very small job for free . But when atfter few month the shingles fell Dow again we called him more than six time and each he appointed me to come and see but he broke his appointment; and when he came he asked$450 for reinstalling only 5 pieces his job.
Now after the recent storm 50% of my roof has ruined ( the new roof )
And he says it is not my guarantee. Today we inspected his job with two experts very precisely and closely, it is worst.

John in North York
John in North York

Don't let these guys do your roof

My next-door neighbour was getting his roof done 4 years ago, and I needed one too, so I agreed to have Jerry and his team do ours. A short time after they finished the roof, I called and asked him to come back. He had promised to lift the decking and clean out the soffit vents, but he had not done this, even though he said he had. I asked him to look at the roof, since there was a gap under the shingles along one side of the roof of about an inch between the old plywood deck and the new. He said this was normal, and nothing to worry about, although clearly it was and still is a route for water and weather to get under the roof. I pointed out a space on the other side of the house where a hole was left between the soffit and the roof that was large enough for squirrels and mice to get into the attic. He reluctantly agreed to fix it. This took him 10 minutes, and he left scraps of metal on the ground for me to clean up. Meanwhile, my neighbour has twice had shingles put on by this company blow off on windy days. This isn't normal. the first time, they called him and he came back to reinstall the missing shingles. The second time, he blamed the falling shingles on a "storm" and refused to repair the roof unless he was paid $450. For a few shingles. Give me a break.

liana  in North York
liana in North York

roof

By Far the best experience I had with my contraction. I hired Jerry to do my roof. He gave me good price with 10 years warranty. He finished sooner that expected with an amazing job. I highly recommend Jerry. He did my friends and families roof as well so far everyone is very satisfied.

roof

I found Jerry the contractor to be very professional, his prices were very reasonable. The workers came in on the day that was scheduled, they were very professional and on time. They cleaned up all of the property. I will recommend them to my friends and family

canadian roof masters

I hired Jerry to do my shingle roof. He was very professional and finished his work in time. Afterwards him and his guys cleaned everything. He gave me 10 year warranty for the labour. after a storm I had some problem with my roof he came right away and fixed my roof for free. This guy knows his job and I highly reccomend him.

Dave in Scarborough
Dave in Scarborough

Roof eaves trough

I pay Jerry $5000 to replace the eaves trough around my house. The cost was above average and not long after the East trough started to come down due to lack of brackets holding it up he never came to fix it after repeated calls. 10 year warranty lol. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

Tara1005 & South Etobicoke
Tara1005 & South Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Roof

I hired Canadian Roof Masters after reviewing many roofing companies. Their price was fair although not the cheapest. They were on time, complete the work exactly as promised, cleaned up after themselves. Workers were exceedingly polite. When I called them for a small problem , they responded quickly and efficiently. I woulld definitely recommend and use them again.

Looking for Roofing pros in North York?