Oshawa Carpet One Floor And Home

Reviews for Oshawa Carpet One Floor And Home

Sue in Oshawa
Sue in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

LOVE my new floor - can't wait for the carpet install !

Hello Guy,

Just wanted to send a note to say how amazing my new flooring looks and feels. All that you mentioned during the “deciding stage” we are now able to see first hand, the surface is not cold (like our old ceramic) it’s comfortable to walk on, easy to clean - of course the incredible peace of mind warranty this product offers, how the cat can still chase his toys and slides with no surface scratches….. and it simply looks amazing!.

Cameron and Daniel clearly demonstrated their talent and installation experience and were both a delight and kept me giggling all week with their wit and banter - they were so much fun. With all the “weird” corners, humps and dips this house presented them, the lines are straight, it looks just incredible !

We have had so many compliments already from neighbours and friends, I’ve told them all to go see you at the store should ever they need to refresh with new flooring or carpet.

We are looking forward to the next project in a few weeks - carpets.

Thank you again for your time and patience with all my (multitude) of questions, scheduling changes, your generous nature and obvious expertise. From the 1st meeting (estimate) throughout the process and into this next phase (carpet install) you’ve made it truly a breeze and pleasure. Equally, each time I’ve called into the store your entire staff have been lovely, easy to talk to, quick with a response to my questions and a pleasure.

We made the best choice choosing Carpet One for all our flooring needs.

Thank You again !

Sue and Dan
(September 2018)

Thank you so much for your kind words Sue! You have sincerely been a pleasure to work with and we are looking forward to the next phase of your project!

Fariba  in Oshawa
Fariba in Oshawa

Love our hardwood

We absolutely love our hardwood from Carpet One! Our consultant, Chelsea McDonnell, was very informative, patient and great with following up with any of our questions and concerns. We chose the Northside Hickory in Anglefire. Initially it was hard to determine the wood from the small sample so Chelsea ordered a larger piece for us and we absolutely fell in love with it! Our installer, John Gray, was wonderful and paid attention to every little detail. We couldn’t be happier with our floors and it has completely changed the look of our home. Thank you to the Carpet One team!

Thank you so much for your kind words Fariba! We are happy that we exceeded your expectations and will be sure to pass on your comments to Chelsea and John.

Mike Fry in Oshawa
Mike Fry in Oshawa
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Stair Carpet Install by Carpet One Installers

Then installers were very professional, courteous and respectful of our home surroundings during the stair carpet installation.
The job was done very professionally and with minimum inconvenience to us the homeowners.
Thank you.
Mike and Jacquie Fry

Thank you for the great review Mike and Jacquie! We strive to be the best at what we do and it is great to hear that we have met your expectations! Thank you again so much for trusting us with new carpet for your home!

Heather in Oshawa
Heather in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Beautiful laminate floor

Wanted to tear out the carpet in the living room and upstairs hallways. Also replace the parquet floor in the dining room and replace the carpet on the stairs going upstairs and downstairs. Sales rep (Will) came to the house with samples of laminate, showing me what the popular trend is right now. I didn't really care for the sample as I had been thinking of something darker, but, I decided to take a chance and go with what the sales rep recommended and I am so happy that I followed his advice. The floor looks fantastic! Nice and bright and it goes with my decor and paint colours. The installers were very polite and kept me informed on how the work was going. I highly recommend Carpet One as I found them very professional and reliable.

Thank you so much for your kind words Heather, we are very happy that you are pleased with the product Will recommended and with the finished product. Thank you very much for the trust you put in our team!

Fatma a.
Fatma a.
1 review Oshawa, ON

hardwood flooring for entire house.

Mike, Tony, Nick and Joseph and their crew all worked tirelessly and professionally to install our floors and stairs carpet and banister. We are very pleased with the results. Thanks to all for a great job and for accommodating our timeline.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business, we sincerely hope you enjoy your new floors!

Sherry A.

289-274-0626
495 Taunton Rd E
Oshawa
L1H 7K4

I am very pleased with my hardwood floors. John did a fantastic job! I would recommend Oshawa Carpet One Floor and Home to family and friends without hesitation.

Thank you Sherry for the great review! We are glad that you are happy with your new floors, Thank you very much for trusting us with your home!

Canday in Oshawa
Canday in Oshawa

Carpet done on stairs

Carpet done on stairs very happy. Highly recommend them. great carpet done in no time. Sales person came to my home very friendly and helped out with pick of carpet.

thank you so much for your kind words, and for trusting us with your new flooring! We are very happy that we could exceed your expectations!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New carpet

We used carpet one based on a family referral. They used carpet one in Waterloo and we're very satisfied. After having done our comparison shopping Will and others at the company were very helpful. Their knowledge was better than the box store and prices were competitive. Mark and his colleagues did an excellent job installing and were very mindful of our freshly painted walls.

Thank you very much for your business and for your kind words! We are glad you had a great experience at our store and that Will and Mark exceeded your expectations.

Nan in Oshawa
Nan in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Whole house recarpeting

I started looking at flooring with Carpet One Oshawa in March 2016. After postponing my flooring decision until March 2017, we decided to use Carpet One Oshawa to re-carpet our whole house. I worked with Chelsea and her recommendations were very helpful. Our job was 1600+ square feet of carpet. Chelsea worked with us to time our installation perfectly and the installers did an excellent job over two days. We couldn't be happier with our new carpet.

Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate your kind words! We are glad you are happy with your floors and hope to see you again!

Private User reviews Blackstock, ON

carpet

I have bought carpet on two different occasions from Carpet One, and have been very pleased with their selection and, service and advice. Their installers are very efficient and pleasant. I would highly recommend the company.

We are so glad to hear that you are a happy repeat customer! We look forward to seeing you again for your next project!

More about Oshawa Carpet One Floor And Home

Welcome and Thank You for considering Oshawa Carpet One Floor & Home as your local source for all the flooring needs for your home or business. We have been proudly serving our friends and neighbours in the Durham Region and beyond for more than 35 years. From inspiration to installation, ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Oshawa?