Oshawa Carpet One Floor and Home

Mike Fry in Oshawa
Mike Fry in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Stair Carpet Install by Carpet One Installers

Then installers were very professional, courteous and respectful of our home surroundings during the stair carpet installation.
The job was done very professionally and with minimum inconvenience to us the homeowners.
Thank you.
Mike and Jacquie Fry

Thank you for the great review Mike and Jacquie! We strive to be the best at what we do and it is great to hear that we have met your expectations! Thank you again so much for trusting us with new carpet for your home!

Heather in Oshawa
Heather in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Beautiful laminate floor

Wanted to tear out the carpet in the living room and upstairs hallways. Also replace the parquet floor in the dining room and replace the carpet on the stairs going upstairs and downstairs. Sales rep (Will) came to the house with samples of laminate, showing me what the popular trend is right now. I didn't really care for the sample as I had been thinking of something darker, but, I decided to take a chance and go with what the sales rep recommended and I am so happy that I followed his advice. The floor looks fantastic! Nice and bright and it goes with my decor and paint colours. The installers were very polite and kept me informed on how the work was going. I highly recommend Carpet One as I found them very professional and reliable.

Thank you so much for your kind words Heather, we are very happy that you are pleased with the product Will recommended and with the finished product. Thank you very much for the trust you put in our team!

Fatma a.
Fatma a.
1 review Oshawa, ON

hardwood flooring for entire house.

Mike, Tony, Nick and Joseph and their crew all worked tirelessly and professionally to install our floors and stairs carpet and banister. We are very pleased with the results. Thanks to all for a great job and for accommodating our timeline.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your business, we sincerely hope you enjoy your new floors!

Sherry A.
Sherry A.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Hardwood Floors

I am very pleased with my hardwood floors. John did a fantastic job! I would recommend Oshawa Carpet One Floor and Home to family and friends without hesitation.

Thank you Sherry for the great review! We are glad that you are happy with your new floors, Thank you very much for trusting us with your home!

Canday in Oshawa
Canday in Oshawa

Carpet done on stairs

Carpet done on stairs very happy. Highly recommend them. great carpet done in no time. Sales person came to my home very friendly and helped out with pick of carpet.

thank you so much for your kind words, and for trusting us with your new flooring! We are very happy that we could exceed your expectations!

New carpet

We used carpet one based on a family referral. They used carpet one in Waterloo and we're very satisfied. After having done our comparison shopping Will and others at the company were very helpful. Their knowledge was better than the box store and prices were competitive. Mark and his colleagues did an excellent job installing and were very mindful of our freshly painted walls.

Thank you very much for your business and for your kind words! We are glad you had a great experience at our store and that Will and Mark exceeded your expectations.

Nan in Oshawa
Nan in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Whole house recarpeting

I started looking at flooring with Carpet One Oshawa in March 2016. After postponing my flooring decision until March 2017, we decided to use Carpet One Oshawa to re-carpet our whole house. I worked with Chelsea and her recommendations were very helpful. Our job was 1600+ square feet of carpet. Chelsea worked with us to time our installation perfectly and the installers did an excellent job over two days. We couldn't be happier with our new carpet.

Thank you for the great review, we truly appreciate your kind words! We are glad you are happy with your floors and hope to see you again!

1 review Blackstock, ON

carpet

I have bought carpet on two different occasions from Carpet One, and have been very pleased with their selection and, service and advice. Their installers are very efficient and pleasant. I would highly recommend the company.

We are so glad to hear that you are a happy repeat customer! We look forward to seeing you again for your next project!

Jane  from Oshawa
Jane from Oshawa

carpet

We selected carpet on sale and they promised to have it installed within a specified period of time since we were having company from England. We called just prior to the installation date to confirm everything 'a go'. It was. THEN they called back 2 days prior to say the carpet was unavailable but that they had 'comparable' carpet in stock for same price. We had no choice but to accept different quality carpet over the phone.
It felt like a bait and switch. We have rentals and was hoping to find a carpet place that we could rely on.We would not go through this again.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with your experience with our store. Unfortunately, shipping delays are often unforeseeable and we were doing our very best to complete the installation within your timeline. I would like the opportunity to discuss the situation with you and ensure that you are ultimately satisfied with your new carpet. Because we offer the Beautiful Guarantee, if you are dissatisfied with the carpet that was installed, we have may have the opportunity to replace it for you with the original selection. Please contact me directly at the store at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Michelle Communications Director

Sherry from Oshawa
Sherry from Oshawa

Hardwood Floors

We were trying to match previously installed hardwood floors and appreciated Cheryl's knowledge and recommendations as well as the ability to bring home samples to test against what was already in our house. The installer was very courteous and the work is impeccable. We have had a great experience throughout.

thank you so much for the great review, we are glad you were happy with the service you received!

More about Oshawa Carpet One Floor and Home

Welcome and Thank You for considering Oshawa Carpet One Floor & Home as your local source for all the flooring needs for your home or business.

We have been proudly serving our friends and neighbours in the Durham Region and beyond for more than 35 years. From inspiration to installation, we have the knowledge, products and expertise to help you turn your space into an environment you'll love.

In addition to Oshawa Carpet One's Exclusive Brands, we carry a wide selection of carpet, laminate, hardwood, tile, vinyl flooring, luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl planks from other leading manufacturers, such as Armstrong, Mannington, Satin Finish, Preverco, Beaulieu, Kraus, Shaw, Lauzon and Daltile, to ensure you'll find the product that's right for your unique style, budget and surroundings. We also have you covered when it comes to area rugs, window treatments and blinds from Graber and Maxmar, environmentally-friendly flooring products and cleaning supplies to keep your floors looking as good as new for years to come.