Handyman Connection

Nadine from Kitchener
Nadine from Kitchener
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Painting

We needed someone to paint our hall which was two stories tall. the connection was very helpfull in setting us up with a painter who was professional, clean and did a wonderfull job. I need some help with the backyard this year and this will be the company I call to get someone. Its a good place to go for all those little jobs that need doing .

brenda
brenda
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

New stairs

I am very satisfied with the work done by this company. I desperately nedded to have my fron stairs rebuilt and they came looked and came back and in a day I had a brand nes set of steps to the front yard. The worker was really nice and the company did a great follow up. Thanks again

Paula in Waterloo
Paula in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Various

They have done several projects for us including plaster wallboard / framing, electrical work, and millwork - railing and baseboards. They were good but the problem is it depends on who you get. You need to give them a lot of direction and keep on top of them. Very reasonable price point - so once you build the relationship it helps. They often try to solicit work outside of the company too which seemed odd.