Downsizing Diva

HUNT FAMILY MOVERS
HUNT FAMILY MOVERS
1 review Barrie, ON

What a GREAT Job

We have had the privilege to work with Laura from Downsizing Diva in Barrie.
We find Laura hardworking and dedicated; she puts all her energy into making sure her clients get the best of what life has to offer. In her capacity as a Downsizing Diva, she brings a lot of experience to help seniors at a point in their lives when they need all the help they can get,
Laura is kind, thoughtful and very very energetic. She treats her clients as her friends - very respectful and loving.
She goes the distance for her customers. Her integrity and loyalty to her clients and to her commitments goes beyond her duty.
She makes sure that they get the best deal for their furniture and also for every aspect of their lives.
Laura's job is not finished until her clients are happy.
We highly recommend Laura without hesitation.

Nancy L in Toronto
Nancy L in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

What a fantastic service - kudo's to Laura and her team

Laura Speciale was brilliant. How I managed to be so lucky to get her at the last minute was beyond me but she made my impossible move a success. She got better movers at the last minute, packed like a mad fiend in the hottest weather ever, helped unpack me AND got a last minute dumpster to get rid of stuff that I still had no room for. No one works for free but there is true value in paying for excellent service and I got my money's worth. I'd recommend Laura and her team to anyone even thinking about moving. Wish I'd know about her services sooner. Wouldn't have had to make the million trips to the thrift shop. Her contacts include companies and charities that will come and pick up your almost new stuff in return for a sizable charity receipt. You Rock Laura !!!!

And I seriously question the crappy review she was given as Laura was very clear and concise on what it would cost, what was covered and options available both verbally and in writing on ALL of her materials. I signed off on hours and mileage EVERY DAY and was credited funds if less time was used than expected.

I would do business with Laura and the Downsizing Divas of Simcoe any day of the week. Just Saying.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Downsizing Divas Disappointment

Downsizing Divas promised they had a network of dealers and they would make money for us by selling house items. In fact they made us no money. They also said they would minimize landfill by finding charities to donate to. In fact, they had few partner charities and a lot of household items went into the dumpster without our agreement. Their literature stated that no staff would take anything or request to buy anything. In fact. staff/subcontractors took things without our agreement on at least three occasions. Consequently, there was a low level of trust and communications were poor. Overall the group had a poor local network, poor communications, and lack of adherence to advertised principals and promises. Note: over a quarter of the bill were staff/subcontractors transportation costs (mileage and gas) which was not mentioned in the contract nor the original presentation.

lolag
lolag
1 review East York, ON

home organizing and downsizing

fantantic service!
Karen has an outstanding ability to work with senior to help them move from current home to retirement care. Karen is fast and efficient to get the job done. She is fast, efficient and her fee is reasonable. The downsizing diva has redefinied what service means.