Home Depot - Markham

Reviews for Home Depot - Markham

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

hard wood flooring

The installer was good. A few minor flaws.
Was not happy with the wood I chose, different manufactures cut wood differently but I learnt later.

The staff at the store were good.

Flooring

I was very pleased with the results from our DIY installation for the whole first floor of our home. The people at Home Depot were very helpful in assisting us with our selection by making sure we had purchased enough wood flooring but at the same time, not too much. Thank you to the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Home Depot (Castlemore location)

Vincent C from Markham

Bath tub and tiles replacement

I would like to thank Saleka of the Home Depot store located on Castlemore Ave in Markham. Saleka has extensive knowledge in renovating, and was very helpful in assisting us, and taking the time to fully explain, the pros and cons in our renovating of our bathroom. Thank you Saleka! (The

Janet Chau in Markham
Janet Chau in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Fence wire roll

Customer service is good in this location. Nice and friendly sales, they reduced the price for me once because they put the wire in the wrong section. Very responsible! I will definitely go back and refer to my friends.

Lorne in Markham
Lorne in Markham

Garden fencing and supplies

I'm a bit torn about going here for garden items. They do have some harder to find items-- like drain re directors and crushed limestone. But for some of the basics, like soil, tomatoes, fencing-- they tend to be either understocked or overpriced.

They had almost no stock on basic garden fencing-- those short solid metal ones you stick in the ground around your garden-- and the ones they did have were almost ten times the price of those I found at Walmart.

So if you're going to go here for all your garden needs, plan to make an extra stop or two because they probably won't have everything.

zabs GTS
zabs GTS
6 reviews ,

Paint Supplies

Went to the new local Home Depot in Markham North to purchase some supplies for my painting project.I got some great service from the Lady in the paint department,cannot recall her name.
Project was straight forward and the items I purchased worked well