A-One Garage Door

Randy in Brampton
Randy in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Door

A One Garage sold me an excellent quality Steel Door with Thermal Windows. There prices were excellent compared to all the other companies I contacted. Service to this point has been excellent, and I highly recommend, as well I like to support products manufactured in Canada which A One Garage does as they make these Insulated Steel Garage Doors here in York Region. Other companies I contacted all sold doors they import from the U.S.A.

Elena in Brampton
Elena in Brampton

Garage door

Extremely poor customer service. People who work for the company are dishonest and unprofessional .
I signed the contract to install the garage door in the end of June, 2017. The installer from the company came to install the door in a week. Garage door consist of 4 panels. When he unloaded all of them, I noticed that 3 panels were damaged. They had several big dents. Only one panel was normal. The installer called the company and was taking to them Chinese, as he was Chinese and owner of the company is Chinese. When he hangs up he told me that owner of the company told him to tell me that it’s normal that panels are damaged. The installer said “I can’t give dishonest information to you as you see one panel is normal”. He said that next time he will check the panels and bring normal ones. It means, they don’t even check panels, before bring to customers. I called company myself, the guy I spoke to, didn’t apologize, he was saying “We cannot meet your expectations”. I told him that I have a normal expectations and would like to have not damaged door. But he said: “What do you expect for the money you pay?”
Garage doors are not cheap. It is very bad dishonest company, who make poor quality products. Stay away from this company.

Elena
Extremely poor customer service. People who work for the company are dishonest and unprofessional.
I signed the contract to install the garage door in the end of June, 2017. The installer from the company came to install the door in a week. Garage door consist of 4 panels. When he unloaded all of them, I noticed that 3 panels were damaged. They had several big dents. Only one panel was normal. The installer called the company and was taking to them Chinese, as he was Chinese and owner of the company is Chinese. When he hangs up he told me that owner of the company told him to tell me that it’s normal that panels are damaged. The installer said “I can’t give incorrect info to you as you see one panel is normal”. He said that next time he will check the panels and bring normal ones. It means, they don’t even check panels, before bring to customers. I called company myself, the guy I spoke to, didn’t apologize, he was saying “We cannot meet your expectations”. I told him that I have a normal expectations and would like to have not damaged door. But he said: “What do you expect for the money you pay?”

Amy from Markham
Amy from Markham

New garage doors

John and his team was fabulous! I'm very happy with their attention to details and the colour recommended matched perfectly to my house.
They provided efficient service and quality made doors with great warranty that gives me a great of mind.

Definitely give them a call if you want a new set of garage doors.

Thank you Amy for the comment. Please let me know if you need my help again. Have a good one

Xiaoying Pan in Scarborough
Xiaoying Pan in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

The electronic locker

When I was home, I found the garage door did not work any more.
I got the contact information from one of my friends.
It is amzing that they came to my house in the half hour. after checking the garage door, I was told the wire was bite by a squirrel probably.

they did quickly. if there is any emeracy for door, A--One Garage Door is a good choice.

george
george
7 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Installed the Garage Door opener

We are happy with the installation. It's very quick and nice work that we have received. They also pointed out that the garage door was not strong enough for the long term, so they installed a piece of metal at the edge of the door with a small extra charges. Overall, it's a pleasant experience that we had with their services.

Anita Roodal in Brampton
Anita Roodal in Brampton
4 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

replace garage door

the staff were professsional and honest - they offered options and suggestons that would best suit my needs. i was very pleased with the job that was done and would hightly reccomend themto others. They were great to work with!

More about A-One Garage Door

A-ONE Garage Door designs and manufactures high quality insulated garage door products to the Canadian markets from our Ontario Plants. As a leading brand in the garage door industry, A-ONE is committed to offering a wide variety of distinctive designs and helpful selection tools for customers across Canada. Our full ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Toronto?