CUNHA SNOW REMOVAL

Reviews for CUNHA SNOW REMOVAL

Tony Kim from Toronto
Tony Kim from Toronto

Snow removal

I used Cunha snow removal last winter for my house. They cleared my drive way well before I left for work every week including Saturdays. I work most Saturdays so I was pleased that they accommodated my work schedule to provide consistent services.

Alfred from Toronto
Alfred from Toronto

snow removal

We hired Cunha last year and was pleased. Richard was a pleasure to deal with, service was prompt and price was reasonable. We are hiring them again this year and will recommend to anyone.

i.kov .
i.kov .
4 reviews North York, ON

Snow Removal

After being abandoned by a snow removal company that previously serviced my lot, I have called Cunha Snow Removal. Despite being busy during this season’s rare snow fall, Mr. Cunha responded to my call promptly and offered to plough my lot the same day late at night. He did prompt and thorough job. He was also helpful and courteous. Based on this experience I am planning to hire him for my next season’s needs.

Thank you very much Ivan for your business and consideration in Cunha Snow Removal. I'll have an estimate for your snow removal needs sent to you in September this year.

CRISTINE AT MOOREPARK
CRISTINE AT MOOREPARK
1 review ,

Snow Removal

I used Cunha Snow Removal for the first time this year and have been treated and serviced very well. I used to use a company that wouldn't show at times and never applied ice salt. Cunha Snow Removal offered many extras that the previous company wouldn't even attempt when requested. I also found the follow through on our requests were perfect. It helps to have a snow contractor that can communicate with ease, follow through and show up!!!

Thank you Cristine its a pleasure to help you with your snow removal needs.

Mike in Rosedale
Mike in Rosedale
1 review North York, ON

Snow Removal

We've used Cunha Snow Removal for three years and have enjoyed and celibrated the service. I'm now retired and unable to do the snow chores myself. I enjoyed the staff and owner participation while on my property. The service is well worth the price and would recommend to any one looking for a great snow removal company.

I thank you Mike for the fantastic review. This season I'll have an estimate for your snow removal needs.

More about CUNHA SNOW REMOVAL

SNOW REMOVAL PROVIDER FROM BARRIE TO TORONTO. FOCUSING ON PROPERTIES LOCATED JUST OFF THE HIGHWAY 400 NORTH AND SOUTH. BARRIE, BRADFORD, KING CITY, MAPLE.