HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  Trouble Shooters
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Trouble Shooters

Marion in Scarborough

Michael C. Came to our home to deal with an outdoor spigot problem we had. He fixed the problem quickly and competently, and explained exactly what he was doing. He was very professional and represented your company well. We would certainly use your services again if needed. Thanks!

Brian and Marion Dick

Thank you Marion!
Thank you for choosing Trouble Shooters!

Lorraine from Markham

We had a problem with our toilet and Mike came to assess the problem and we got our part no problem! Very professional service & Mike answered all my questions. Boot covers were worn which was an added bonus! Toilet is fixed. Highly recommend this company.

In fact, did recommend to my neighbor who was also pleased with their bathroom fix. We both had small jobs but were treated respectfully and well.

Jean Cheong from Toronto

Igor knows all about installing , servicing and inspecting Sanitary and Storm Backwater Valves . You can always depend on him to give you honest and reliable advice when you report a problem .

I strongly recommend "Trouble Shooters" as Igor did a thorough video inspection recently on my drains.

Hello Jean,

Thank you for the recommendation. We are proud to have a very knowledgeable team that can provide all of our customers with outstanding advice.

Jason in Toronto

Something was wrong with a brand new washer in my rented home, suspect something might be wrong with the water supply line when my landlord installed it, plus the main water supply valve in the basement is also leaky. So I called this company and asked them to send someone and figure out the problem. Turned out my landlord forget to turn on the hotwater supply valve to washer so the machine only get half the water it needs, and the main water supply valve's nut is loosen. It took the technician: A) 1 minutes to turn on the water supply B) 15 seconds to tighten up the nut TOTAL FEE THEY CHARGE ME: $145 Even though I can get a full reimbursement from my landlord, but still, i would like to get the word out about how much this "Trouble Shooter Plumbing" over charge their customers, for a mere 2 minutes maintenance service plus rolling the truck out less than 5 km to my house.

Hello Jason,

We have looked at your review and appreciate the feedback. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us over the phone regarding this issue.

We do feel it necessary to clarify that our technician did inform you of our standard maintenance fee BEFORE starting any work, as is Trouble Shooter policy. Prior to any work commencing you were given the choice to deny the service however, our technician did receive verbal consent from you to proceed.

The time frame you mentioned was also of concern and after reviewing our GPS Tracking System, our records indicated that the service call was 45 minutes and not the 2 minutes you mention. We would also like to point out that in that short time span we were able to solve two separate issues in your home. It is our goal to provide all of our customers with the highest level of service possible in all emergencies.

Bessie

They arrived on time and installed my toilet it turned out that the one I bought was not the perfect fit and they had to make modifications to make it work and didn't charge me more.

Hello Bessie,
Thank you for your feedback on our service. It is our goal to provide all of our customers with the highest level of service possible and to go that extra mile for them when we can.

Peter Topp in North Toronto

Igor the technician was great. Very professional, patience and was able to offer more than I anticipated. He completed a full drain inspection from the main stack to the city street drain. Also marked drain location for easier concrete floor demolition. Yes, I would recommend Trouble Shooters to anyone. Peter Topp Renovations.

Hello Peter,
Thank you for the recommendation. We are proud to have a very experienced team that can provide all our customers with outstanding service.

Karen
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

I needed a new toilet to replace an outdated, poorly functioning 20 year old one in my basement. I called a few companies. The first, no one bothered to show up at the arranged time. The second quoted $1,000 for the Job. I did a search on Google and saw the listing for Trouble Shooters. Gerry, came to my home at the exact time we arranged, was very polite and professional. After a thorough assessment he quoted $400 for the complete job. I was very pleased that he was able to come and do all the work 2 days later. Again he arrived on time, installed the new toilet, cleaned up everything and charged me exactly what he quoted. He did a great job, no problems afterwards. I would highly recommend Trouble Shooters Plumbing.

Hello Leah,
Thank you for the recommendation. We aim to always respect our customers by being on time, cleaning up our job site and presenting a fair price for our services.

Mac in East Toronto

It was hard to find someone who would clean out a catch basin at the bottom of a residential driveway. They came and did the job after a re-scheduling or two, (truck in the shop, rain delay) but the delays were not onerous and they eventually came as promised and did the job.

Hello Mac,
Thank you for the recommendation and for choosing Trouble Shooters.

More about Trouble Shooters

Trouble Shooters is known as an industry leader serving Toronto since 1944. Our team provides superior service for all household and commercial plumbing needs. Fully licensed and insured, we can handle all plumbing jobs, from simple, fast repairs to plumbing jobs involving entire buildings.

We believe our customers deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing their plumbing system is in good reliable condition and you can trust us to get all plumbing problems repaired correctly – be it removing blockages from drains, fixing water heaters and performing extensive repairs and replacements. Remember, proper plumbing is one of the most important investments for your home because it lasts a lifetime.

Avoid plumbing disasters and costly repairs by scheduling a professional plumbing inspection and maintenance service. Call us today!

Services Offered
***
sink repair/boiler plumbing installation\clogged bathroom drain/overflows/clogged sink repair/burst pipes/clogged shower repair
hot water problems/Saniflow installations &repairs/burst & leaking pipe repair/clogged toilet repair/blocked faucet repair/pump repairs / installations/backwater valves/leaks/radiators & water tanks/blocked basin repair/plumbing blockages/clogged bathroom sink/sink installation/kitchen plumbing services/clogged bath repair/Sump pumps/toilets/
boiler repairs/shower/plumbing installation/showers/replace broken water pipes/install new water pipes/bathroom plumbing /installation/fix blocked drains/dishwasher installation/blocked shower repair/water pipe repairs/blocked bath repair/repair broken water pipes/install new water pipes/water line repairs/bath plumbing installation/plumbing valve installation

Plumbing
Services Offered *** sink repair/ boiler plumbing installation/ clogged bathroom drain/ overflows/ clogged sink repair/ burst pipes/ clogged shower repair/ hot water problems/ Saniflow installations &repairs/ burst & leaking pipe repair/ clogged toilet repair/ blocked faucet repair/ pump repairs / installations/ backwater valves/ leaks/ radiators & water tanks/ blocked basin repair/ plumbing blockages/ clogged bathroom sink/ sink installation/ kitchen plumbing services/ clogged bath repair/ Sump pumps/ toilets/ boiler repairs/ shower plumbing installation/ showers/ replace broken water pipes/ install new water pipes/ bathroom plumbing installation/ fix blocked drains/ dishwasher installation/ blocked shower repair// water pipe repairs/ blocked bath repair/ repair broken water pipes/ install new water pipes water line repairs/ bath plumbing installation/ plumbing valve installation
We own trucks for vacumn pumping and high pressure jetting. Video inspection of main drains or checking for tree roots.
1944