Audio Amigos

Reviews for Audio Amigos

3cgroup in Toronto
3cgroup in Toronto

Home Theatre Set up and Amp

Mike came to my home and he provided me with great advice to save cost when setting up my home theatre system. He had the experience and the expertise to explain how my system can work at the most cost effective way. He also was kind enough to provide me with a discount because of the work I gave to him.

I would use him again and refer him to all my friends and customers

Happy to help!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey

Sonos Playbar and TV install

These guys are GREAT! I needed to have a couple of Sonos Playbars installed along with a couple of 65" flat screen TV's and the guys at Audio Amigos did a super job. They have done other installs at my house over the years and I just keep on asking them to come on back whenever I have a new piece of equipment to install. They really know their stuff and in addition to everything being done correctly and on time, they also show me how to use the cool features of the products. The Audio Amigos ride again. :)

Thanks for the kind words! Its truly our pleasure working for great people. Jeff was very understanding about some necessary changes in design as the project unfolded. We were planning to wire the basement for surround sound, but it would have been too costly and caused too much damage. With Sonos we came up with a complete wireless solution that saved us time and Jeff money! Looking forward to your next Reno.

vanessakitchin
vanessakitchin

Macbook Pro Upgrade hard disk to SSD, RAM increase

I thought my laptop was doomed to slow performance and minimal storage until Mike performed a quick and informed upgrade. He offered knowledgeable and friendly advice and greatly boosted the performance of my laptop by replacing its mechanical hard disk with a solid-state disk. He helped me source the most economical and high performing hardware, made the necessary copies and mechanical changes and explained how best to optimize performance. His knowledge and professionalism are rare and I highly recommend him for a variety home improvements and upgrades.

Glad To hear your computer is working well! Also glad to have saved you the cost of a new mac book pro!

Jessica  from Toronto
Jessica from Toronto

Media unit installation

We had two cabinets to hang under our mounted television, and wanted the wires concealed and the boxes installed inside the cabinets. Anthony and Mike were extremely professional and they did a great job installing the unit. Both were very friendly, efficient and they cleaned up any mess they made which was appreciated. they also cut two neat holes in the back of the unit for me and neatly concealed the wires - better than i could have expected!
We also have had wireless and connectivity issues in our home with our internet, TV, and Sonos, and Mike was so knowledgeable about fixing it for us - I was really impressed. I hope to have them back soon to tackle this for us!
would highly recommend these guys.

Thanks for taking the time to write us such a great review!
We would love to come back and help you with your Sonos and networking issues. :-)

Niraj from Toronto
Niraj from Toronto

Audio and Networking

Their company name suits the service they provide perfectly.
Having Anthony and Mike in our home to connect over 10 audio/video/networking components, was just like calling over a couple of techy/geeky friends to check out my new toys.
Audio Amigos were on-time, fast, friendly, and did amazingly clean and reliable work. We have a toddler in the house, and they were great with him being around their work space. They even returned the next day and repositioned the wall mounted flat screen as we changed our mind on where we wanted it placed, and did not charge us for it. We will definitely use them again.

I love playing with new toys! Niraj actually turned us onto a GREAT new nas product that we hadn't seen prior.

DW from Brampton
DW from Brampton

75" LED TV Above The Fireplace Installation

I must admit that I was nothing but impressed by the work, experience and attention to detail regarding my 75" LED TV installation over my fireplace along with a soundbar.

I spoke with Anthony and from the beginning he qualified me correctly and he guided me to purchase 30ft HDMI cables which were just the perfect length as he suggested that he wanted to run all the cables under the fireplace and through my basement.

This design worked like a charm. Anthony and Mike arrived exactly on time and they were personable, professional and courteous from the beginning right until the end. They even helped me vacuum the debris as well.

My wife and I are just thrilled as the installation was clean and all the unsightly cables are hidden neatly behind the wall. I purchased a TV Wall Mount Kit from Anthony for $80.00 and he charged me for 3 hours of work. So you can do the math if you wish to calculate their hourly rate. My TV and soundbar were programmed and I was up and running. A very nice touch indeed.

In my humble opinion, their rate is more than reasonable. It is a fair wage for a job very well done. I am very satisfied with their work and I will be more than delighted to recommend them to any of my friends and family.

Tristan in Dovercourt Circle
Tristan in Dovercourt Circle

Wall mount flat screen

I was super impressed with Anthony and his team. I had to be at work during the time they came to make the install and they had no problem speaking to me after my wife called and answering all my questions.

Got home and the installation looks amazing - all our family and friends have been very vocal about how nice it looks.

Additionally - these guys go above and beyond the call of duty. I contacted them twice after the install;
- First time because after they had programmed our remotes for us - the volume didn't work on the Bell Fibe remote. Anthony responded quickly with links to instructions and re-doing the remote <-> tv connection fixed the issue.
- Second time because I couldn't find the HDMI cables that should have been left over - he replied without any grief over being bothered and his helpful response reminded me to check a location I wouldn't have thought about (where we stored the TV stand base that is no longer in use)

Why wouldn't I use these guys again? I dunno - out of locale only IMO!

Nancy M from Toronto
Nancy M from Toronto
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

TV Mounting

I've used this company twice before for TV mounting. I just purchased a new TV and needed it to be mounted properly. Anthony and his partner showed up on time and took care of every detail. He is trustworthy and is highly recomended.

MN. in Brampton
MN. in Brampton

ps4 installation, Universal Remote program

WOW! What fantastic service! Had a small update to my current system that was required. Contacted Audio Amigos based on Homestars reviews and I am very happy that I made that decision. Anthony was quick to respond to my inquiry and did not mind that it was not a huge job. I replaced my ps3 with a ps4 however the set up was not working. Naturally I thought it was my lack of knowledge about my system (set up by another company). Anthony recognized what the issue was and as it turned out the ps4 was defective. Not great news, but glad to know why it was not working. Anthony did some programming of my Universal Remote as the current set up was needlessly complicated. Overall super happy with my experience with Audio Amigos and will definitely be my go-to audio company for future projects!

No job too big or too small!

More about Audio Amigos

Audio Amigos offers Cost Effective Audio/ Video Solutions Our services includes: Security Cameras Networking & IT Low Voltage Wiring Home Theater Tv Mounting Automation website: http: / / www. audioamigos. ca blog: http: / / www. audioamigos. ca/ blog twitter: audioamigosgta