Cosmos Electrical Company

Reviews for Cosmos Electrical Company

chris from Toronto
chris from Toronto

light fixtures and switches

We were so happy with the service that we got. They were efficant, they were very clean and neat and even helped us choose the perfect light fixtures. They completed the job in a day and we were very pleased with the cost for the work that was done. We would highly recommend Cosmos electrical Company.

Thanks a lot Chris. You are a gentleman and a scholar

gail
gail

re-wiring and fuse box replacement

I found Cosmos Electrical from Homestars and what a find. We are doing a renovation that included bringing down walls and moving light switches, as well as replacing the fuse box with a new distribution panel and providing new wiring to install lighting on a concrete ceiling. John and his team provided a quote which was very fair and were excellent in doing the work asked and providing further information and help as to our wiring needs. We will definitely be calling him again for further work in stage 2 of our renovation. John also has great suggestions as to lighting which we found very helpful.

Thanks so much for this wonderful review. It is clients like you that make my job so much fun and interesting everyday. I hope you will come to my friends lighting store in Oakville so we may be able to see the myriad of fixtures there together so you can choose one.

Lilly in North york
Lilly in North york
5 reviews North York, ON

Electicians

I really needed to update the fixtures in my home and was told through some friends that Cosmos was great. I totally agree! The service, and quality were great, John was so helpful in explaining what my options were (due to budget and previous electrical wiring), he even suggested some great stores to try when I told him what I was looking for. Amazing and so helpful, you can tell they've been around for a long time, and will be here for years to come:)

Hey Lilly, you are very kind to say these things. I am glad to have been able to help you in freshening up your beautiful home in North York. It really is worth mentioning that even with a conservative budget you can end up with a great lighting array when you mix the right number of Potlights, pendants, flush and semi flush mounst and table lamps together. Hopefully we will do lots more jobs for you years to come as well you were a great client.

Richard in Scarborough
Richard in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Install range hood and vent to roof

I was in a hurry to get this done and John did get it done.
1st invoice was for $248.60, the electrical part. Shawn was great, I did get him to install a light while he waited for the 2 guys to get the vent holes cut and vented. Shawn got it done and left.
The 2 guys were still struggling with the roof vent. One thing I noticed is the guys doing the vent didn't lay down any cover tarps. My counters, gas stove, floor were covered in sawdust. Took me 2 hrs to clean properly. They said they forgot their tarps at another job.
2 days later my neighbor points out that the roof vent is backwards(vents were on the upslope). Called Cosmo's, someone came and reveresed it, didn't even knock on the door.
The Subcontractor wanted $824.90 for their vent. 3 holes, 4-5ft of duct, and a vent, $824.90, I told Cosmo's to, well, I wasn't impressed by a long shot.
I paid travel time for Shawn, which I understand, charged 3 hrs, for Shawn, connected 1 light and the range hood, but I mostly paid for him to wait for the other 2 to get their holes/vents done.
The second bill was reduced by the amount of the first bill, hence total was $824.90+$248.60= $1073.50-$248.60=$824.90
Cosmo's is great to deal with, Danielle, John, Shawn were all very pleasant, but the bill for cutting the vent was a bit of a blindside. Remedied to my satisfaction?? $576.30 for 2 guys, 3 holes, 4-5ft of duct, and a vent?? I guess so.

Toni,  Stoney Creek
Toni, Stoney Creek
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

New electrical panel, ground plugs in the kitchen and washroom, washroom fan/light, outdoor lights, rewire garage, range hood rewire, hall fan

I found Cosmo Electrical online, and I have to say this was one of the best searches I have ever done! I was looking for an electrician to do several large projects in our home and just by a posting I saw of John's I knew that he knew what he was talking about and that he was not out to make a quick buck and be on his way and leave us wondering if our home was safe. John who happens to be the owner's son came to my home to do a quote and help us with suggestions as to what to do with things we were not sure about. I felt confident with hiring Cosmo and once the job was done I knew with 100% certainty we had in fact hired the right company. John gave us amazing pricing, he was prompt, courteous, smart, fun and funny. He even noticed a small thing (a wire to ground a gas-stove line) that needed to be done for safety reasons and did it for us no charge! We will definitely be calling Cosmo again if/when we need work done and I would highly recommend them. And those of you who are not in Scarborough do not worry we are in Stoney Creek and it was not a problem for them.

Fun and funny. You are such a flatterer. I would've drove to Hamilton for you as you made my job easy that day.

kmak
kmak
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

electrical panel

Mike offers fast service anytime for electrical panel upgrades. Re-did the eclectrical panel in my house, upgraded service. Quality work, would highly recommend to anyone looking for electrician services. Good job.

Hi There

My name is John from Cosmos Electrical Company and I am Mike's son. I am looking after things at Cosmos and just wanted to thank you for your kind words and if there is anything that my company can do to help you in the future just let me know.
You are a gentlman and a scholar.

More about Cosmos Electrical Company

Welcome to Cosmos Electrical Company!   Your Electrical Specialists   Cosmos Electrical Company  is one of the largest and most well-equipped full-service electrical companies in Southern Ontario.   For both residential and commercial projects, Cosmos provides cost-effective solutions for all your electrical  problems. You can trust the integrity of your ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Scarborough Junction?