Calgary Humane Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
Calgary AB T3J 1X2
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Calgary  >  Calgary Humane Wildlife Control

Reviews for Calgary Humane Wildlife Control

howedn in Calgary
howedn in Calgary

Animal control

I discovered a squirrel (or squirrels) had found an opening into my roof after a roofer had left a gap between the fascia and finished shingle roof. I wanted my "guests" out but as an animal lover, I didn't want them harmed in the process. I discovered Calgary Humane Wildlife Control on Homestars.
Ken was most helpful...from his prompt initial response to my inquiry, open communication regarding appointments and quotes right down to the finished job and recommendations for roof repair so this doesn't happen again. I will recommend Ken to anyone that I hear may need similar help.

Kathy from Calgary
Kathy from Calgary

Skunk Exclusion

Discovered a "Guest" had made a home under my front steps. Wasn't interested in trapping or harming the skunk, but wanted a permanent solution. Called CHWC, & Ken did a thorough inspection of my property, and an exclusion for a beyond reasonable price. Reliable, punctual & pleasant. Thanks Ken !!!

Hello Kathy,
Thank you for this awesome review. We are happy that you were pleased with our work and the results.
Best regards,
Ken

More about Calgary Humane Wildlife Control

Specializing in the Humane removal of Skunks, Squirrels, Raccoons, Bats, Birds ect. Guaranteed long-term results using science based, species specific solutions.