A Better Way Plumbing Ltd.

Drainage Contractors
HomeStars  >  Drainage Contractors in Calgary  >  A Better Way Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for A Better Way Plumbing Ltd.

Hot water tank inspection

Jason arrived right within the two hour window. We wanted to have the hot water tank inspected before leaving on vacation. He assured us everything was in order and did not charge us anything. We are so impressed with this company and especially Jason's very friendly and efficient service. We highly recommend this company and are so happy we found Jason and A Better Way Plumbing here on Homestars.

Thanks for the review. Glad your hot water tank is working fine. We try to provide the best customer service experience as possible and do not like to overcharge our customers if no work is needed. Please refer us to all your family and friends in the future.
Thanks
A Better Way Plumbing

Happy i.
Happy i.

Hot Water Tank Replacement

'A Better Way Plumbing' installed a new Bradford White hot water tank in the basement and removed the old tank. The Bradford White tank is a step above the water tanks installed by the Big Box companies and the install was a breeze with Mitch. I would use "A Better Way Plumbing" again for any plumbing or heating needs.

Hi Happy,
Thanks for the review. I hope you are enjoying your new Water Heater.
We take pride in making sure our customers get the best product's available. Please refer us to anyone who needs any plumbing need's done in the future.

MCS
MCS

Low water pressure

Jason came out within the two hour window I was promised. He efficiently resolved a problem I had with low pressure on my hot water taps by cleaning out the aerators and flushed the hot water tank. Their prices are very fair and I like that I can pay after the fact via e-transfer and have a receipt emailed to me. I would (and have) recommended Jason to others.

Brian Flavelle
Brian Flavelle

Damp basement

Jason was very quick to help us out when we had water and minor mould issues in our basement. We were running an Airbnb and needed to have a safe environment for our guests. Turned out to be more than anticipated with repairs to a main stack, remove and replace the main drain, and install proper venting for the laundry area. All stuff our inspector missed when we bought the home 6 months earlier! Thanks Jason, for the prompt response and quick service to make our guests (and our) experience so much better.

We will be calling for a quote on a new build at the same location soon!

Brian and Lonnie

LHesch in Calgary
LHesch in Calgary

Replace water heater and repair tap

Jason recently replaced a faulty tap in a bathroom, as well as an aging water heater. He had also repaired a toilet seat for me about a year ago. Such great, speedy and respectful service. I HIGHLY recommend A Better Way Plumbing!

the B.
the B.

Furnace repair

Had the furnace go out in the middle of a cold snap - but no problem. A better way had Mitch over in a few hours to replace the transformer - working great, we are all warm! And, very pleasant guy to boot. Thank you!

lmadley
lmadley

SUPPLIED HOT WATER HEATER

SAME DAY INSTALLED INSTALLATION DONE TO CODE REMOVED OLD WATER HEATER AND LEFT WORK SITE CLEAN

kime
kime

We had a large hot water tank leak, A Better Way Plumbing came the next day and replaced it.

They came into my work and replaced the hot water tank without any problems and left the area clean.

Kime,

We do ask our team to clean up the work space as it isn't our home. Thank you for noticing. Please let your family and friends know about us for any Plumbing, Heating or gas needs.

A Better Way Team

Leanne
Leanne

Tankless Water Heater

A Better Way Plumbing was fantastic! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are a contractor for the Energy Efficiency Alberta program so they were able to help me save almost $1000 on a new Tankless water heater for my home. They dod a great job, were knowledgable, friendly and hassle free! They left their work area clean and showed up when scheduled. I will definitely be using them again!

Leanne,

Our team here at A Better Way Plumbing is happy to help, and glad we were able to get you back up and running with hot water.

Have a great week and if you need anymore assistance with Plumbing, Heating or gas please let us know.

Regards,
A Better Way Team

Matt in Chestermere
Matt in Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Slow draining bathtub

I called Jason to come and take a look at a slow draining tub I had at my place in Chestermere. Jason took the time late in the evening to come out for a minor problem of a clogged drain. He was friendly and professional and took the time to explain what was going on. I would and have recommended Jason and A Better Way Plumbing.

M. Lodge

Matt,

Thank you for your review and I am glad your drain is working again.

A Better Way Plumbing Team

More about A Better Way Plumbing Ltd.

A Better Way Plumbing Ltd. is a family owned and operated company founded by Jason Tomchishin in 2005. We are dedicated to providing the best possible customer service, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer around the clock, 24 hour emergency plumbing services city wide, so please call us anytime.