Calgary Fence and Deck

3 Rockcliff Landing NW Calgary AB T3G 5Z5
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Calgary Fence and Deck

Reviews for Calgary Fence and Deck

Fence

Prompt reply to my desire for a quote.Reasonable Quote.Friendly service.I have not had the work done as they are backed up till October. I am confident that the reason for the back-up is the great response

gary in Calgary
gary in Calgary

fence and deck built

I would say price was fair, they completed the job in time as stated, Over all a good job although the back gate dropped 1 month later and I called them to come back and re hang it they were extremely busy and never made it back I re hung the gate myself.

Deke Samchok in Calgary
Deke Samchok in Calgary

Fence replacement

I was very happy with this company. They removed the old fence which was rotting and ready to fall over, and installed our beautiful new cedar fence without damaging the garden. I would recommend them to all my friends.

tori burney in Calgary
tori burney in Calgary
14 reviews CALGARY, AB

Fence

We recently had a fence installed in our newly developed community. Calgary Fence & Deck came out and gave us a free quote, it took him about 15 minutes to measure & calculate the cost, we received an e-mail the next day and were able to begin the building process within two weeks.
Everything was beautifully & professionally done, they even took care of the drawings & acquiring a permit from the city. The price was a bit of a draw back, it seemed a bit expensive (about 55 ft of fencing & two gates) but we are happy with the end result & the privacy we now enjoy.

Donny H in Calgary
Donny H in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Fence

We had a fence installed in our newly developed home, it was about 60 ft of fence with two gates. It was on the pricier side but I feel that if you get a cheap price you get a cheap product. We have been very happy with our fence, they did a great job. They were very quick to get us a quote & had the work done within a week of us deciding to go ahead with it.

Connie in Beddington
Connie in Beddington

Fence

I had a fallen fence that needed repair, so we hired Calgary Fence and Deck. They did the job in a timely manner and provided after care service as well. Will recommend to anyone who needs a fence done.

More about Calgary Fence and Deck

Calgary Fence & Deck is a trusted and referred leader in residential wood fence and deck sales and construction. If you are looking for a reputable full service builder, look no further. We have the expertise you need and the service you can trust, at a price you can afford. ...