Petersen's Electrical Services

Reviews for Petersen's Electrical Services

Blaine
Blaine

Replaced Electrical Service Conduit

Very happy with the quick response that was given to me after the snowtember storm when a tree completely wiped out our electrical service mast.

Their response was fast and I was kept informed of when the electrician would be out to help and he was right on time, especially during a very high demand period. The quality of work was excellent and the electrician was professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Thanks for helping us get power restored to our house so quickly!

Jessica from Calgary
Jessica from Calgary

Fan installation

Wade was great, showed up exactly on time, and was very clean. Job was done well and under budget! I would recommend them to anyone, and will be using them again for any future electrical work.

RenoM from Calgary
RenoM from Calgary

Rewire house, new panel

Removed wiring from existing kitchen, installed new panel, rewired kitchen to current code requirements including 60A circuit to range location for induction capability, removed and replaced all switches and plugs. Work was done on time & on budget.

Carolyn Meier from Calgary
Carolyn Meier from Calgary

install floor thermostat

Great service, My husband called in the morning and the tech was waiting for him when he got home to installed our thermostat. The tech was polite and did his job great. Thank You!

Robyn from Calgary
Robyn from Calgary

Relocating exisiting plug

Thank you to Petersen's Electrical and the technician Jeff they sent out. Jeff was very professional, efficient and offered a throrough explanation of the work he'd done. He arrived within the time window provided We needed an existing plug moved, which required marrying existing aluminum to copper wiring. No problems at all. AND, Jeff offered to move the appliance back into position after all was said and done and left the work area spotless. I'd definately recommend these guys! Thanks!

George Thomson from Calgary
George Thomson from Calgary

Wiring for backyard project

Petersen's installed underground conduit, wiring, outdoor receptacles, plugs and lights for fountain and storage shed. Easy to work with. Quality work, timely. Had to coordinate timing with landscaping, so did much of work in the rain.

MAXgreen Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing
MAXgreen Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing
6 reviews Galloway, OH

Electrical Relocations for MAXgreen Windows and Doors

As a Window and Door Installation company we recognize how important it is to provide excellent customer service and high levels of quality through timely responses to requests and ensuring the job is done right the first time. Petersen's Electrical Services is the perfect trade partner for MAXgreen Windows and Doors as they also embody those same principles. They have been very prompt with their responses and quick to get out to the job site and relocate electrical that is sometimes in the way for our window and door enlargements. Every company claims to have great customer service and quality, but every consumer also knows that there are unfortunately still many companies providing shoddy workmanship and poor service levels. This is why HomeStars is such a great resource for homeowners and other trades to find great quality trades and avoid the others. Keep up the great work Petersen's Electrical!

Mccosh in SW Calgary
Mccosh in SW Calgary

electrical service

great service from initial call to the tech arriving on time. check of main panel and was very thorough in his explanation and diagnosis. took the time to explain and examine the issue , would not hesitate to use them again

Rachelle from Calgary
Rachelle from Calgary

Electrical issues

We had a few minor issues and needed an electrician. I was worried that we would not be able to find someone with all of the flooding. I called Petersen's and they were able to be here within hours of my call. The electrician, Dan, was very professional and walked me thru each of the issues as he fixed them. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing an electrician and I will call them the next time we need someone.

Good morning Rachelle,
Thank you for posting a review about the Service you received from our company on Homestars. I'm happy to hear everything went well.
I will also pass this review on to Dan as well.
Thanks again,
Shelly Petersen

Christine from Calgary
Christine from Calgary

Fixed light switch in one area and repaired problem with no power in another area.

This is our second time using Petersen's and Dan. Both times great service. Friendly, efficient and answered all my questions clearly. We will call Petersen's again if we have any other problems. Great work.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for posting a review on HomeStars about the service you received from our company.
I'm happy to hear that you received friendly and efficient service!
Thanks again,
Shelly

More about Petersen's Electrical Services

Petersen's Electrical Service is a family-owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience. We are proud to offer a full range of electrical services, including residential & commercial building maintenance and installations.