PLANiT Builders

Reviews for PLANiT Builders

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Basement Development

We needed our Basement developed. Selecting a contractor sucked. We asked planit builders for a estimate and instantly new this was our builder. I don't often write reviews but need to make an exception in this case. Simply they were fast, affordable. They always let us know what was happening. Our recommendation is extended to everyone. Thanks guys. and Cheers to my new bar!!!!

Liz - Tuscany
Liz - Tuscany

Gargage Build

The people at Planit builders were great from the time I received the estimate until the finished product. They kept me up to date on where the project was and at each step brought me out to inspect the work. Overall I can't say enough about the company and would definitely recommend them to my friends and family

Krista G in Calgary
Krista G in Calgary

Built Garage

Crew were always on time and extremely efficient. They followed up with all our expectations and constantly asked our opinions. They're a very honest company, and very professional. They have exceptional lending rates with TD Canada Trust, and they're customer service went beyond expectations. I highly recommend and would hire them again.

More about PLANiT Builders

PLANiT Builders specialises in calgary basement development, calgary garage development, edmonton garage development, and edmonton basement development. Our processes ensure that your garage or basement are designed to your expectations and our process ensures your garage or basement are built on time and on budget.