Excellent Roofing

Reviews for Excellent Roofing

Carlin from Calgary
Carlin from Calgary

Roof replacement

I hired Excellent Roofing to have replace my roof last year. They are quick at getting me a quote and setting up a date for the work. It took them less than 6hrs to re-roof the entire house, including cleanup. I am impressed with how fast they can get the work done.

Homeowner
Homeowner

Putting on a new roof

They came to put on a new roof last fall and a week after giving the quote, they were able to come and start work. They were quick and efficient and also very clean.

William from Calgary
William from Calgary

Thanks

They did a small roof repair and gave me some sinngals for my dog house. I am fully satisfied with Ecxelent roofing. They are truley excelent roofing. one two three four and they are done.

Mr. C in Calgary
Mr. C in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Roof shingle replacement

I hired Excellent Roofing to replace the pine shakes on my 1900 sq.ft. bungalow to asphalt shingles. I note the size of the house because the quote was amazing (likely due to the fact that I live in a community full of pine shakes and they wanted get in the community by showing their work and putting up their sign in front of the house). They even put on a whirlybird for free. Their work was good and fast. They finished the job in one day and they were very clean. I found maybe one nail on the ground after they were done – that’s it. Very happy with the work and would definitely recommend!

Gregg Ireland in Calgary
Gregg Ireland in Calgary

reroof

Recently had this company do my roof and the work was fabulous. They were very careful not to damage any surrounding buildings and the workmanship was top notch. The cleanup was A 1 .

Stella L in Calgary
Stella L in Calgary

Quick service, excellent work and a ten men crew over three days. Clean up was great and the team were courteous. They also provided great follow up and we're genuine professionals. We highly recommend Excellent Roofing!

Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?