About Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2R 0L2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  About Painting  >  Paint complete 2-Bedroom Condo in preparation for sale
Laurie Aikman in Calgary
Laurie Aikman in Calgary

Paint complete 2-Bedroom Condo in preparation for sale

About Painting
403-252-1366
Calgary
AB
T2R 0L2

I hired About Painting to paint a 2-Bedroom, 1.5 Bath estate condominium that required significant repair to the drywall in several rooms, in addition to repair/repaint to two kitchen cupboards that had been damaged. I feel About Painting went above and beyond to ensure the walls were in good condition before painting took place - the final product is excellent, with no evidence of prior damage. The painters were quiet, diligent, and left no mess behind. The work was completed ahead of schedule. The follow-up meeting was great and Bill even repaired a small scrape to one wall that was left by another contracting company, for no additional charge. Chris was responsive and accessible to answer my questions. I couldn't be happier with the service I received and the professionalism and customer service provided throughout this project. I would highly recommend About Painting to anyone in search of painting services.

Thanks for the great review Laurie, glad you are happy with the finished product.