Lazyboy Furniture - south

amadeus
amadeus
1 review Penticton, BC

Product and service.

Rude customer service. Crappy product. Service a from a person at the warehouse location was something to be desired. Very rude blaming buying a used product on kijiji on cheap craftsmanship and no one available too answer phone seeking a part for a liftchair required for a disabled person. Mobility. Laughing on the phone. O believe his name was Philip.Wire guage on remote way to small breaks easily 18 guage would have been a better choice not a 24 guage as is in the remote. Other liftchair manufacturers sell similar remote for under $100. They sell it for $200+. Never buy a chair from them that is medically required.

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Recliner

We purchased two lazy boy recliners on sale for $1500 each, when the chairs arrived there was very little foam on the seats and back of the chairs, the fabric faded within 4 months and the worst part the chairs reclined too far back, very awkward to watch TV. We complained to the Manager he was very rude to us talked to me in a very loud voice, he really did not want to hear my complaint which was for the price we paid the product was way below standard do not buy from them you will regret if something goes wrong

Bob E from Calgary
Bob E from Calgary

Sofa

Bought a lazy boy sofa bed these are simply the most comfortable couches and you would never guess they are a sofabed as well. No bar poking you in the butt. We got one with an inflatable mattress and no one has ever complained. Only brand of sofabed I would ever consider

Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary
Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary

Couch and Love Seat Set

Awesome quality. I have had these couches for 6 years and a price of the mechanics broke (kids wear and tear) and Lazy boy technicians fixed it wigth no issues! Great quality products, sturdy and great service!

Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton
Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton

Couch repair

We had bought a couch from Lazyboy in Edmonton. During our moved it got damaged. I called this store told them about my problem and they said they could help me with it. A week later they repaired the couch, no hassle, no problem, and affordable.

ashleigh in Calgary
ashleigh in Calgary

couch/loveseat

we had been looking for a nice comfy couch/loveseat combo for our basement rec room for a while and found a great one here. We needed one that provide a lot of seating as we entertain quite a lot, but that would also fit our fun decor. We found on that offered a pull down table with drink holders..perfect for game nights!

M. Stephen in Calgary
M. Stephen in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Recliners

I visited Lazy-boy Furniture at the end of a very long and painful day. The sales associate, was kind and patient. I tried many different recliners to find one that felt right.

I eventually found one that I thought would work and purchased two of them. My previous experiences with Lazy-boy Furniture were not pleasant, but this one was.

Yes, I would recommend them, but check around first.

M. Stephen

Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

2 chairs

We were looking for 2 economical chairs that had very particular comfort needs, size and price range. Our sales associate did an excellent job of listenng to our needs and showing us models that might work. He knew all the options and helped us find 2 perfect chairs.

carol orr in Airdrie
carol orr in Airdrie
8 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

chair

we were looking for a chair that i could sit in that was comfortable, and easy enough to get out of as i have a disability. the sales person was great. she showed me a couple, i was looking for one that let my feet touch the ground when i sat in it but also one that i didn't have to slouch to get my feet to touch the ground. we found the perfect one. we loved it so much that we went back and bought another on.

Chelsea Phillips in Calgary
Chelsea Phillips in Calgary

Leather couch set

We went to lazy boy for the first time to have a look at what the had and left with a new set of leather couches. We have purchased furniture from others stores in the past but never received the customer service that we received at lazy boy. The sales lady was amazing and was able to find us exactly what we were looking for and was able to help is save some money. I am not sure we will buy any future furniture purchases anywhere else. We would recommend lazy boy to anyone we talked to for sure!