Lazyboy Furniture - south

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Calgary  >  Lazyboy Furniture - south

Reviews for Lazyboy Furniture - south

1 review Chestermere, AB

Recliner

We purchased two lazy boy recliners on sale for $1500 each, when the chairs arrived there was very little foam on the seats and back of the chairs, the fabric faded within 4 months and the worst part the chairs reclined too far back, very awkward to watch TV. We complained to the Manager he was very rude to us talked to me in a very loud voice, he really did not want to hear my complaint which was for the price we paid the product was way below standard do not buy from them you will regret if something goes wrong

Bob E from Calgary
Bob E from Calgary

Sofa

Bought a lazy boy sofa bed these are simply the most comfortable couches and you would never guess they are a sofabed as well. No bar poking you in the butt. We got one with an inflatable mattress and no one has ever complained. Only brand of sofabed I would ever consider

Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary
Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary

Couch and Love Seat Set

Awesome quality. I have had these couches for 6 years and a price of the mechanics broke (kids wear and tear) and Lazy boy technicians fixed it wigth no issues! Great quality products, sturdy and great service!

Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton
Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton

Couch repair

We had bought a couch from Lazyboy in Edmonton. During our moved it got damaged. I called this store told them about my problem and they said they could help me with it. A week later they repaired the couch, no hassle, no problem, and affordable.

ashleigh in Calgary
ashleigh in Calgary

couch/loveseat

we had been looking for a nice comfy couch/loveseat combo for our basement rec room for a while and found a great one here. We needed one that provide a lot of seating as we entertain quite a lot, but that would also fit our fun decor. We found on that offered a pull down table with drink holders..perfect for game nights!

M. Stephen in Calgary
M. Stephen in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Recliners

I visited Lazy-boy Furniture at the end of a very long and painful day. The sales associate, was kind and patient. I tried many different recliners to find one that felt right.

I eventually found one that I thought would work and purchased two of them. My previous experiences with Lazy-boy Furniture were not pleasant, but this one was.

Yes, I would recommend them, but check around first.

M. Stephen

Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

2 chairs

We were looking for 2 economical chairs that had very particular comfort needs, size and price range. Our sales associate did an excellent job of listenng to our needs and showing us models that might work. He knew all the options and helped us find 2 perfect chairs.

carol orr in Airdrie
carol orr in Airdrie
8 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

chair

we were looking for a chair that i could sit in that was comfortable, and easy enough to get out of as i have a disability. the sales person was great. she showed me a couple, i was looking for one that let my feet touch the ground when i sat in it but also one that i didn't have to slouch to get my feet to touch the ground. we found the perfect one. we loved it so much that we went back and bought another on.

Chelsea Phillips in Calgary
Chelsea Phillips in Calgary

Leather couch set

We went to lazy boy for the first time to have a look at what the had and left with a new set of leather couches. We have purchased furniture from others stores in the past but never received the customer service that we received at lazy boy. The sales lady was amazing and was able to find us exactly what we were looking for and was able to help is save some money. I am not sure we will buy any future furniture purchases anywhere else. We would recommend lazy boy to anyone we talked to for sure!

Annoyed in Calgary
Annoyed in Calgary

Leather recliner

I bought a leather recliner after I'd just had my baby. I was hormonal and exhausted. I made a bad decision and bought a chair that was much too big for me. I also bought a 'rocker' and should have bought a 'glider'. Since I had a lot of trouble with my newborn, by the time I was 'myself' enough to phone, it had been about 5 months since we bought the chair.

At first, they said there wasn't much they could do, possibly buy it back as 'used', charge a restocking fee of $350 and sell us a new chair at full price. I was frustrated and decided to have the repair guy come out and just fix the squeaks and see if he could adjust the angle of recline. He came, fixed the chair and said he'd speak to someone in the office. I phoned a few days later and the lady said they'd take back the chair and sell us a different one if we paid the difference in cost. I guess maybe they just had to see that the chair was in good condition?

Anyway, we paid the difference in price for a different model with a gliding mechanism and I'm soooo happy. I love my LazyBoy and am so grateful to the company for exercising understanding and resolving this for me.

Thanks so much!