Lazyboy Furniture - south

Reviews for Lazyboy Furniture - south

Bev in Calgary
Bev in Calgary

POWER MOTION LOVESEAT

BUYER BEWARE!! In November 2020 I purchased a power-motion loveseat. Sales Associate Linda told me there was one in the warehouse, that I did not have to wait for it to be manufactured. Upon delivery, I noticed after a few days it did not feel as solid as the one I tested in the showroom, but let it go (don't do this) then I began to notice body odours and when I took a good look at it there was a distinct appearance of body impressions on the side I was sitting on. First attempt to talk to Lazyboy I was given a card to call a 1-800 #. Remembering sales associate Linda saying if I had an problems to call her. Well same thing she told me to call this 1-800#. There technician was here 3 weeks ago and store managers Kathy and David have not followed up. Customer service at Lazyboy is a sham. They sold me a used piece of furniture which has body impressions, odours, food stains, etc. It had been sitting around their showroom/warehouse since February 2020 according to paperwork I received. My suggestion go a little bit farther down the road to Leons where you will get excellent customer service.

amadeus
amadeus
1 review Penticton, BC

Product and service.

Rude customer service. Crappy product. Service a from a person at the warehouse location was something to be desired. Very rude blaming buying a used product on kijiji on cheap craftsmanship and no one available too answer phone seeking a part for a liftchair required for a disabled person. Mobility. Laughing on the phone. O believe his name was Philip.Wire guage on remote way to small breaks easily 18 guage would have been a better choice not a 24 guage as is in the remote. Other liftchair manufacturers sell similar remote for under $100. They sell it for $200+. Never buy a chair from them that is medically required.

Private User reviews Chestermere, AB

Recliner

We purchased two lazy boy recliners on sale for $1500 each, when the chairs arrived there was very little foam on the seats and back of the chairs, the fabric faded within 4 months and the worst part the chairs reclined too far back, very awkward to watch TV. We complained to the Manager he was very rude to us talked to me in a very loud voice, he really did not want to hear my complaint which was for the price we paid the product was way below standard do not buy from them you will regret if something goes wrong

Bob E from Calgary
Bob E from Calgary

Sofa

Bought a lazy boy sofa bed these are simply the most comfortable couches and you would never guess they are a sofabed as well. No bar poking you in the butt. We got one with an inflatable mattress and no one has ever complained. Only brand of sofabed I would ever consider

Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary
Shawn and Echo Graham from Calgary

Couch and Love Seat Set

Awesome quality. I have had these couches for 6 years and a price of the mechanics broke (kids wear and tear) and Lazy boy technicians fixed it wigth no issues! Great quality products, sturdy and great service!

Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton
Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton

Couch repair

We had bought a couch from Lazyboy in Edmonton. During our moved it got damaged. I called this store told them about my problem and they said they could help me with it. A week later they repaired the couch, no hassle, no problem, and affordable.

ashleigh in Calgary
ashleigh in Calgary

couch/loveseat

we had been looking for a nice comfy couch/loveseat combo for our basement rec room for a while and found a great one here. We needed one that provide a lot of seating as we entertain quite a lot, but that would also fit our fun decor. We found on that offered a pull down table with drink holders..perfect for game nights!

M. Stephen in Calgary
M. Stephen in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Recliners

I visited Lazy-boy Furniture at the end of a very long and painful day. The sales associate, was kind and patient. I tried many different recliners to find one that felt right.

I eventually found one that I thought would work and purchased two of them. My previous experiences with Lazy-boy Furniture were not pleasant, but this one was.

Yes, I would recommend them, but check around first.

M. Stephen

Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
Jan Van Tighem in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

2 chairs

We were looking for 2 economical chairs that had very particular comfort needs, size and price range. Our sales associate did an excellent job of listenng to our needs and showing us models that might work. He knew all the options and helped us find 2 perfect chairs.

carol orr in Airdrie
carol orr in Airdrie
8 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

chair

we were looking for a chair that i could sit in that was comfortable, and easy enough to get out of as i have a disability. the sales person was great. she showed me a couple, i was looking for one that let my feet touch the ground when i sat in it but also one that i didn't have to slouch to get my feet to touch the ground. we found the perfect one. we loved it so much that we went back and bought another on.