Dean Debienne Interior Design

natasha r calgary
natasha r calgary
1 review Drumheller, AB

Main floor renovation

Dean Debienne did a spectacular job on my mother-in-laws houe and my husband hired him for a consult on our own home. Because she prefers a modern style in her home and my tastes are more old world I was concerned he may not be able to adapt to a more traditional style. i couldn't have been more wrong. By the end of our session Dean and I were practically jumping up in down in excitement as kept building on each others idea's. THANK YOU dean for creating so much excitement in our project.