A & B Carpet Sales & Installations

Carpet & Rug Retailers
4643-37 Street, SW Calgary AB T3E 3C8
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Calgary  >  A & B Carpet Sales & Installations

Reviews for A & B Carpet Sales & Installations

glenbrookmedical in Calgary
glenbrookmedical in Calgary

FAST SERVICE , SERVICE WITH A SMILE, GREAT PRICE

BARRY AND HIS ASSOCIATES WORKED OVER A WEEKEND FOR OUR BUSINESS TO HAVE CARPETS INSTALLED. HE HAS ORDERED US EXTRA PIECES FOR A COUPLE OTHER AREAS SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO PURCHASE MORE IN THE FUTURE FOR THESE LITTLE AREAS. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WAS ALSO VERY FAST. WE WILL ABSOLUTELY DO BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE WITH HIM.

Thanks!! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Developed Basement-New Carpet

A&B Carpet and Installations has been wonderful to deal with. They were extremely professional and they did an amazing job installing our new carpet. As soon as we walked into the store for our first time we were greeted by Barry who is the owner and he spent his time showing us different carpets and flooring to suit our style and needs. Any questions I had, Nancy would get back to me the same day. Once we ordered the carpet we were given a time line and booked in immediately for the installation. We will be going with them again for all future renovations. I highly recommend them.

joker in Calgary
joker in Calgary

New Floor

Got a new wood floor,Barry the owner was great to work with,made sure that everything was done right,a couple of little things needed
done,no problem.Price was exact,no extra fees,product was as advertised.
Barry,Edwin and Mark were here on time and did some very nice work on laying the floor,very pleasant and helpful.Would use this
company for future work,Thanks guys.

Thanks!!!

Donna
Donna

Wonderful experience!!

Thank you A&B! Great experience all around. Nancy was super helpful with picking out my carpet. Very flexible and convenient times for estimates, measuring and installation. Best of all, the carpet looks and feels amazing! 100% recommend.

Thank you!!!

Brett G in Calgary
Brett G in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Condo carpet and Lino

I had A&B do my floors in my condo and I am very satisfied. They were clean, quick and friendly. I would highly recommend them. There employees were very helpful. Brett

Linda  from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Carpet

I highly recommend a and b carpets. Excellent customer service. They clearly understand your personal flooring needs to meet your daily life style, respect your budget, and offer competitive pricing. The installer was excellent and punctual on all three days of scheduled installation. Very we'll done!
Linda and Rick, Discovery Ridge, Cagary

Jason from Calgary
Jason from Calgary

Carpet install

Absolutely wonderful business to work with. Had carpet installed throughout home and owners know their product. Helpful and prompt with competitive pricing and experienced staff. Showed up on time on day of install, friendly and helpful and clean and had carpet installed during the day while we were out. We came home to a beautiful new carpet, which I must say was perfectly installed. Absolutely recommend and would use A & B carpet again without question. Better than a big box carpet supplier in my view.

C. Murphy from Calgary
C. Murphy from Calgary

wall to wall carpet

Reputable company at there Calgary location for over 2 decades. The sales person was knowledgeable the product selection a simple process installation professional done would highly recommend 10 out of 10

Karen Evans in Calgary
Karen Evans in Calgary
6 reviews CALGARY, AB

new tile flooring And carpet

Renovated our bungalow with Avaire Tile and carpet throughout. This company has great customer service and work hard. If there is any follow up they are on top of it, getting any issues rectified immediately, although the Avaire flooring itself was a disappointment, it had nothing to do with the retailer but the product itself, A&B have worked with us to ensure we are happy customers, they care about the customer service they offer.