Jayman

Reviews for Jayman

Mildred in Calgary
Mildred in Calgary

After move in

They qre very good before move in. Goodluck asking them for services after move in. You would have to follow up many times before its settled. So we end up doing it ourselves! Ask around about them. Specially with the community they are in. Most communities have facebook account. From there you can ask residents with their thoughts.

Hi there, it sounds like you had a frustrating experience with getting service for your home after purchase. We can appreciate that you are disappointed! We'd like to learn more from your experience and see how we can help. Please send us your community name and home address to [email protected] so we can connect you to a senior customer experience manager.

Jayman

Purchasing a new home as most will agree is one of the most important purchases we make in our lives. It is also one that can bring stress to even a seasoned purchaser. From the minute my wife and I walked into the Jayman show home in Desrochers Jace Bidwell welcomed us with a professional and personable manner that we have never experienced. Jace made us feel like part of the Jayman family helping us during every step of the process with integrity, compassion and a true sense of caring. We truly look forward to our trips to the show home to see Jace's smiling face greeting us with what ever question we had for her. At no time did we ever feel uncomfortable with what ever questions we presented. Jace is truly on top of her profession and we are grateful that we walked into the show home that day. We walked in looking for a new home and ended up with our dream home along with a very special friend who helped us along our adventure.

Jace is one who truly does care.

Cheryl and Doug

Glass in Edmonton
Glass in Edmonton
1 review , ON

New Home Purchase

We purchased a new home with Jayman and love our home, it was a great price and is high quality. But we specifically have loved our experience. We purchased with Jace and Alec in SW Edmonton. These 2 are amazing! They truly cared about us and wanted to make sure that we were happy and comfortable every step of the way. They got to know us and made us feel like we were working with friends to find a great fit. They worked diligently to ensure that we were in our house in a reasonable time frame. I have heard nightmare stories about building a home - but Jace made our experience seamless and was always on our team making sure things were going as planned. She truly cared about us loving our home and being satisfied even once we had taken possession. We have lived in our home for a year and a half now and she is still always checking in and making sure things are going well, and answers any questions we have. She truly cares about her clients. I would purchase a home from her again. I have built 3 houses with 3 companies and I would recommend Jace and Jayman to anyone. My experience with this purchase was superior to any other level of customer service. Thank you Jace!

We're so glad that you've enjoyed your Jayman experience! We will pass on your kind comments to our sales team who was involved with your home. We look forward to seeing your move-in photos so we can celebrate with you - if you post on social media, post with #myjaymanstory and we will share them forward.

Poor customer service

I bought a house a year ago, very annoying , zero level customer service that I experienced. I would not recommend anyone to buy house from the Jayman builder. thanks

Hi there, it sounds like you had a frustrating experience with buying your home. We can appreciate that you are disappointed! We'd like to learn more from your experience and see how we can help. Please send us your community, home address, and sales manager name to [email protected] so we can connect you to a senior customer experience manager.

sheree in
sheree in
1 review Airdrie, AB

Shocking customer service

Bought a home in October, needed some structural fixes that tore up our carpet - told we either want it fixed or not. Want our house graded told we can’t because of frost, season, contractors oh but wait their show homes have had their driveways laid and been graded! What about your customers that have paid you good money - no consideration or respect once they have your money

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that your experience was disappointing. If you would like to explore your issue further, we encourage you to write to [email protected] so we can connect you to a team who can investigate for you.

Cemal20 in Edmonton
Cemal20 in Edmonton

Building in Edmonton with Jayman

Me and my wife been in the search for a new house about over a year now. We finally made a decision going with Jayman. Our sells rep Dalayce and Tasha went beyond with making everything go smooth. No pressure at all, they made us feel so comfortable and honest with everything. We loved how they asked us what we wanted and our budget. They worked in our budget and got everything we needed. Me and my wife believe they gave as a really good deal on this awesome house that we can't wait for completion to move in with our new baby on the way!

We also decided to use Jayman Financial, Mr. Pierre came all the way to our house, especially being a first time buyer we had no idea on how everything works. He told us step by step about the mortgage process. He also went beyond with helping us in every step.

When we arrived to style and magic to design our house, we met with Jennan Najmeddine. She went beyond being helpful, and really knowledgeable about every product. She's a awesome interior designer!

Now we can't wait to move in.

Thank you Jayman and Jayman team for making everything go smooth

Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We look forward to sharing your move in with you - post photos to Facebook and Instagram and share with #myjaymanstory. High fives, the Jayman team

Dustin in Edmonton
Dustin in Edmonton

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

We just purchased a new home in West Secord from Dalayce and Tasha and have had nothing but an AMAZING experience. From the first day we set foot into a Jayman show home we were treated exceptionally! We spent lots of time shopping around and Dalayce was the only Sales Manager who took us seriously! Initially we were looking to build in early Summer but ended up fast tracking things as they were more than accommodating to our situation! We can honestly say we are more than pleased with the standard features, inclusions, amount of selection, and not to mention blown away by such affordable pricing with nearly everything we wanted coming in lower than expected in cost allowing us to get literally every single upgrade we wanted! Brenda and Jennan at Style Magic were fun to work with and made our selections experience simple and pleasurable! We are over the moon with our experience and hope that the construction phase follows suit - but I am more than confident that they will exceed our expectations once again. We highly recommend Dalayce and Tasha (Sales Team - West Secord) and cannot say enough about how amazing they are! We are looking forward to our home being completed and moving in soon!

Thank you so much for a positive review! We're glad you're excited about your new home, and we're pleased to be building it for you. Make sure to post photos when you move in to social media and tag us so we can share in the experience - #jaymanbuilt and #myjaymanstory.

Jayman Home Construction

Our home is nearing completion in Edmonton. So far, the process has been excellent, from the folks at the sales centre, style magic, our realtor, to our superintendent. Our questions have been answered promptly and we are always encouraged to ask questions or express concerns.

We took a long time to decide to build our home, and we have had great people along the way to guide us.

We hope the enjoyable process continues! We will provide updates as we take possession of our home and thereafter.

We appreciate your feedback, and are glad that you've had a great experience with Jayman BUILT! Please connect with us at [email protected] if you'd like to be contacted for an opportunity to feature your Jayman Journey in our marketing.

Get a home inspection before you move in!

Jayman did not put fill n around my posts underneath my deck in Mahogany. Now my house footings are sinking and my house is tipping forward cracking at every joist. Pablo came to see it but now is ignoring my calls...jayman USED to be a good builder now his son is running it and all they care about is money. I will not however let them get me. I’m hiring a lawyer and will get them to pay for the damages, I will tell my story to everyone who will listen. I will teach every sucker who bought a crappy jayman to protect themselves legally. Contact BBB get a construction lawyer people.

Hi Susan, we're sorry that you're having difficulties with your home. Our Calgary Service Manager, Mark, has your information and I believe was in touch with you this week to gather details about your situation. Please keep us in the loop as customer satisfaction is important to us, as evidenced by the three Avid Service Awards received in 2017. We look forward to working together towards a solution.

Ebarter in Calgary
Ebarter in Calgary

Jayman home in Mahogany

We have lived in our Jayman home for a year and had a great experience with the team in Mahogany. Thank you so much to Scott, Grant and Randi for all their help and awesome service :-)

Thank you so much for your positive comments, and for purchasing with Jayman BUILT. We'll make sure to pass on your high fives to the Mahogany team.

More about Jayman

For more than thirty-five years, Jayman BUILT has helped customers find their dream homes. As one of Alberta's largest and most respected builders, our industry-leading approach has resulted in an entirely new standard of quality. Jayman defines choice. A home should be a reflection of your personality and your lifestyle. ...