Jayman

Reviews for Jayman

Dustin in Edmonton
Dustin in Edmonton

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

We just purchased a new home in West Secord from Dalayce and Tasha and have had nothing but an AMAZING experience. From the first day we set foot into a Jayman show home we were treated exceptionally! We spent lots of time shopping around and Dalayce was the only Sales Manager who took us seriously! Initially we were looking to build in early Summer but ended up fast tracking things as they were more than accommodating to our situation! We can honestly say we are more than pleased with the standard features, inclusions, amount of selection, and not to mention blown away by such affordable pricing with nearly everything we wanted coming in lower than expected in cost allowing us to get literally every single upgrade we wanted! Brenda and Jennan at Style Magic were fun to work with and made our selections experience simple and pleasurable! We are over the moon with our experience and hope that the construction phase follows suit - but I am more than confident that they will exceed our expectations once again. We highly recommend Dalayce and Tasha (Sales Team - West Secord) and cannot say enough about how amazing they are! We are looking forward to our home being completed and moving in soon!

Jayman Home Construction

Our home is nearing completion in Edmonton. So far, the process has been excellent, from the folks at the sales centre, style magic, our realtor, to our superintendent. Our questions have been answered promptly and we are always encouraged to ask questions or express concerns.

We took a long time to decide to build our home, and we have had great people along the way to guide us.

We hope the enjoyable process continues! We will provide updates as we take possession of our home and thereafter.

We appreciate your feedback, and are glad that you've had a great experience with Jayman BUILT! Please connect with us at [email protected] if you'd like to be contacted for an opportunity to feature your Jayman Journey in our marketing.

Get a home inspection before you move in!

Jayman did not put fill n around my posts underneath my deck in Mahogany. Now my house footings are sinking and my house is tipping forward cracking at every joist. Pablo came to see it but now is ignoring my calls...jayman USED to be a good builder now his son is running it and all they care about is money. I will not however let them get me. I’m hiring a lawyer and will get them to pay for the damages, I will tell my story to everyone who will listen. I will teach every sucker who bought a crappy jayman to protect themselves legally. Contact BBB get a construction lawyer people.

Hi Susan, we're sorry that you're having difficulties with your home. Our Calgary Service Manager, Mark, has your information and I believe was in touch with you this week to gather details about your situation. Please keep us in the loop as customer satisfaction is important to us, as evidenced by the three Avid Service Awards received in 2017. We look forward to working together towards a solution.

Ebarter in Calgary
Ebarter in Calgary

Jayman home in Mahogany

We have lived in our Jayman home for a year and had a great experience with the team in Mahogany. Thank you so much to Scott, Grant and Randi for all their help and awesome service :-)

Thank you so much for your positive comments, and for purchasing with Jayman BUILT. We'll make sure to pass on your high fives to the Mahogany team.

Sottyboy  in Calgary
Sottyboy in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

I have built four homes with jayman

I built four homes with jayman the quality holds still today after 27 years the home inspector still cannot believe the quality we have in our home . The Forman was Bill Germane.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to hear that you have had an amazing life-long experience with Jayman BUILT homes, and that you continue to choose us as your homebuilder. We encourage you to share your Jayman story on social media if you like, so we can share it forward. Have a great day!

Dharma in Beaverlodge
Dharma in Beaverlodge
1 review Beaverlodge, AB

New home

Poor quality and service. Do not make mistake by buying a house from Jayman. You will regret in future after buying house with Jayman. This is my second home and found Jayman as one of the worst builder.

Although we do not build homes in your listed community, we appreciate that your experience might be from a previous home. We encourage you to contact us through [email protected] with more information on your previous purchase so that we're able to learn more from your experience through one of our trained Service and Warranty managers. We look forward to connecting.

new house

Sales Manager Dalayce is excellent and helpful. Procession date is on time. We just start to move in and everything is good so far. will report if we have more comment later.

Hi, and thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We hope you enjoy your new home!

Less than 4 Years in Home and it's Falling apart

Let me count the ways Jayman has let me down:
1) My garage pad and basement foundation are cracking up quite a bit, in particular my garage pad has pieces of concrete bubbling up and breaking off, every time it rains, water seeps through between the base and the concrete wall.

2) Perhaps not Jayman's fault but the manufacturers of the following that was picked out by Jayman and installed by their contractors:

- Hot water tank: Sunk $500 on service fees to replace a $400 part
- Furnace valve is faulty and I've come home to a non-working furnace in the dead of winter three times.
- Kitchen faucet hose leak: The product model umber given to me by Jayman was incorrect resulting in a 4 week delay in receiving the correct parts to replace.

3) One of my bathtubs is constantly clogged and I've pulled up bits of wood, presumably dropped down the drain during construction.

4) The ground outside was not graded properly and I have an evergrowing hole forming underneath my concrete porch, perfect for rodents to make a home of.

The list goes on and on and on...

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We take customer feedback very seriously, and would appreciate the opportunity to look in to the issues you're experiencing for you. If you could please send us an email at [email protected] with more information, including your address, we would like to have a member of our team reach out to you.

Jayman

All the respect to the this group, wonderful persons, great job, caring about all the details in a professional way.
Very supportive, give you the feeling you are part of their families.
Raising the hat to all of them.

We're happy that you've had a great experience with Jayman BUILT! Thank you for becoming part of the Jayman family.

1 review Cochrane, AB

New Home - Cochrane

Awesome builder, my husband and I know quite a few people who have built with Jayman and always great service. We had been looking at show homes for years and always ended up at the same Jayman show home in Cochrane. It did take a few weeks to get into the design center but it was totally worth it to be able to do everything in one day with the help of an interior designer. The Sales Manager was AMAZING, always helpful and provided updates throughout the entire build process. The construction superintendent was great, he answered all our questions and made sure we were happy with our new home. Our timeline was set out and followed within days. We have been in our new home for 3 weeks now and are loving it.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the wonderful words. We hope you continue to love your new home!

More about Jayman

For more than thirty-five years, Jayman BUILT has helped customers find their dream homes. As one of Alberta's largest and most respected builders, our industry-leading approach has resulted in an entirely new standard of quality.

Jayman defines choice. A home should be a reflection of your personality and your lifestyle. It comes down to getting what you want and not compromising.

Be an integral part of our process - because while we are the builder, you are where creativity begins.