Shake Pro

Quokka in Calgary
Quokka in Calgary
3 reviews De Winton, AB

Shake roof repair

The initial crew that came to fix my roof did not do a very good job and installed one fewer bundles that I had paid for. However, when I spoke to Shake Pro about it they were extremely helpful. The crew came back and installed the bundle that they had not put in, as well as about 5 other bundles free of charge. The owner of the company also came around to talk to me. The final job was very good. I was extremely pleased with the responsiveness of Shake Pro to dealing with problems.

Bud in Rock Ridge nw
Bud in Rock Ridge nw

Repaired Pine Shakes On Roof

Stefan (production manager) gave us an estimate that was accurate and the work was completed on time. This was accompanied by a 5 year warranty. A very good and professional job by all.

jennifer H in calgary
jennifer H in calgary

Our roof was leaking!

We recently bought a new home, within a couple of weeks the roof was leaking. We called Shake Pro and they were out within 2 days to give us a quote and within 1 week to fix our leaky roof. It's been excellent ever since!