EQ3

Reviews for EQ3

Stephanie in Calgary
Stephanie in Calgary

Worth a Little Extra If You Want to Splurge

After the maze and mediocrity of other large warehouse-type stores located within steps of EQ3, it is very difficult not to enjoy the personalized service and appeal of EQ3's staff and products.

We purchased a queen "Simple Bed" and a console table (credenza). We were wow-ed by the simplicity of the designs, while not sacrificing quality. The only problem I have with EQ3 is that you really do have to splurge on these items. We did end up getting a Boxing Day sale, otherwise I have no idea how we could justify such a steep price.

Still happy with these products and we will see how they stand up to the test of time.

Vicki from Calgary
Vicki from Calgary

Sofa and Sectional

My experience in the store was fairly good. Most of the sales people were friendly and helpful. Given that the salespeople earn commission on sales, my husband and I found our salesperson a little too clingy; however, she was very friendly and gave us a lot of useful information about the furniture.

At the suggestion of our salesperson, we had Tiffany, the in-home consultant, come to our home and help us select colours. Tiffany was very friendly and helped us select our fabrics and colours. She was knowledgeable about the EQ3 products and the fabrics. She made us feel at ease with our decisions.

We ordered the white glove delivery and both pieces arrived on time. The movers were professional and took away all the waste. We are happy with our furniture.

Lisa  from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Kitchen Table

EQ3 has terrible service. We have been waiting for a kitchen table for two months that they said would be 3 weeks. When I called to inquire about its arrival they couldn't tell me a date that it would arrive. The sales girl was rude.

Chelsea Sihota in Calgary
Chelsea Sihota in Calgary

Furniture

EQ3 funriture is junk. It is mass production low quality furniture. Found out it is owned by Palliser who makes terrible sofas. sectionals, loveseats, chairs in leather & fabric.

The pieces are all particle board and were not explained to me correctly when i purchased. They stretched the truth when they gave me the run down about the features & qualities of the products to me about was made of. I should have just bought the same quality product at IKEA. At least i know it was poorly made if i buy it there and would have paid half the price.

They should say it is veneeer and not use engineered wood and that it is black walnut etc... when it is a cheap veneer.

Dissapointed in the facxt I didn't know more at the time of purchase.

Jas in the north
Jas in the north
1 review Winnipeg, MB

OUTDOOR FUNITURE, CABINETS

LOCATED BESIDE IKEA, IT ATTRACTED ME BECAUSE EQ3 HAS UNIQUE FURNITURE THAT IS NOT FROM MASS PRODUCTION. THE QUALITY OF THE FURNITURE IS EXCELLENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS FANTASTIC. I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY HOME BEDROOM SET WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH.