Paint City

Andy, Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Basement painting

I hired Alan M from Paint City to paint my basement and patch
up cracks in drywall. He was supposed to be done in 2 weeks, it took him 3 weeks to patch the cracks and paint the first coat on 2/3 of the walls, next day, cracks re-appeared, ha said he’ll fix it, patched few of them and disappeared. After another 2 weeks wait time and numerous phone calls he showed up, took all his tools and paint, yelled at me, insulted me and left. I’ve never had such a bad experience with a contractor before, and I deal with contractors a lot. Such inadequate behavior is beyond comprehension. I feel very stressed out. If you want to save your peace of mind, do not deal with this guy.