P & P General Contractors Inc.

Basement Renovation
Mississauga ON L5V 1A9
Basement Renovation
P & P General Contractors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for P & P General Contractors Inc.

Najaf in Toronto
Najaf in Toronto

Bathroom remodeling

Excellent work by Nataneal and his team. Nataneal provided lots of good suggestions to replace bathtub with standing shower. The end result was great. Job was completed on time and on budget. They cleaned the job site everyday. Would recommend to anyone anytime.

Pnina in Toronto
Pnina in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We just finished up a major kitchen renovation and we're so happy we chose P&P to work with. Natanael, Andres, Antonio and Carlos did a fantastic job with our space and were so respectful and clean the whole time. They completed the job on time and even took on some extra little jobs during the project and still finished on schedule. Our kitchen looks amazing now! We worked with other companies in the past and had some negative experiences. This project was well managed and there was never a delay in work being completed. Every day there was progress. We will definitely be using them again for our future renovations.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Basement revo

Nataneal, Antonio and the team were absolutely wonderful to work with from beginning to end. They renovated our basement on time and within the stated budget. Nataneal was professional and personable at the same time. The quality of the work was excellent and we have already recommended P&P General Contractors to neighbours!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement and Laundry Room Reno

Andres and his team did an amazing job. Everyone was friendly and polite. They use great communication and keep you up to date on any issues that may arise. Despite a few hiccups they finished the job with in the time frame they had said. I would recommend them to anyone with an up coming renovation.

Maria R in Mississauga
Maria R in Mississauga

Basement renovation

After getting estimates from other contractors I decided to go with P&P because they seemed very serious and responsible. They provided a comprehensive contract with detailed specifications, I also had the opportunity to meet the crew that would work in my house before the renovations started.
The person in charge of my project was Andres, I cannot thank him enough for his patience and outstanding service, he went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the project results.
Every single person they brought to work in my house- painter, electrician, carpet installer, etc.- was courteous and very professional.

My project was done in time and with excellent craftsmanship.

I highly recommend P & P, a huge thank you to Natanael, Andres, Carlos, and the rest of the crew!

Frank & Rosie in Woodbridge
Frank & Rosie in Woodbridge

Main Floor & Second Floor Renovation

It’s with great pleasure that we write this review. We hired P&P General Contractors (Natanael and his team) to completely renovate our main floor and 2nd floor. The project involved a significant and complex structural change on the main floor, a new kitchen/dining area, a new bathroom and new powder room, a refreshed staircase, and new flooring, doors, trims, baseboards and crown moulding throughout.

We were referred to P&P Contractors by a work colleague, who spoke highly of Natanael and his team. We interviewed 3 different contractors, and only Natanael was able to clearly scope out the detailed work and related costs that covered every aspect of our project. We really appreciated the detailed quote to ensure there were no hidden costs or surprises down the road. From the beginning, we could see Natanael’s experience, expertise and passion for his work. He took the time to fully understand our vision and our budget, and he offered many suggestions to make our vision even better without compromising on quality.

Throughout the renovation and all the way to completion, Natanael was professional, courteous, honest, fair and transparent with his work. Above all, he put our needs first by ensuring that we were completely satisfied at all times and with all aspects of the project. We appreciated that Natanael and his team were always available to answer any questions we had. We were happy that the project moved along as expected and was completed on time as promised.

In the end, the transformation of our home is amazing. The renovations look great and we already received many compliments. We couldn’t be happier with our ‘new’ home and with our choice of contractor. Without hesitation, we would use P&P Contractors again for any of our future home renovation projects, and we would highly recommend P&P Contractors, Natanael and his whole team for any home renovation project.

June and Seymour Harris in Oakville
June and Seymour Harris in Oakville

Excellent Renovation - We Are So Pleased

We contracted with Natanael and P & P General Contractors to do a small renovation to our foyer, laundry, coat closet and powder room. The space was very worn and the original workmanship left a lot to be desired.

P & P responded to my emailed request immediately and we set a time to meet and go over the work we wanted to have done. I was afraid that the job would be too small, but Natanael was happy to take on the project. After receiving a very detailed quote, we proceeded with arranging for Natanael and his team to start work in January 2019. It was estimated that the work would take three weeks. Before work began, Natanael brought his project manager, Andres to meet us to get a good idea of the work involved.

Right on time on the first day of work, Andres and his team started work. They were so accommodating to any requests we had and made some excellent suggestions for things we hadn’t thought of. The entire crew worked diligently for the entire three weeks it took for the renovation to be completed.

Our front hall used to be an embarassment when we had company, but now we are so proud of the beautiful tile work, the fantastic coat cupboard (with drawers for hats, gloves, etc.) and the precise painting job. I know there were a lot of other things behind the scenes that I can’t see — plumbing, electrical, etc. — and they were all done seamlessly.

Andres was a pleasure to deal with. His crew were also so polite, friendly and very thoughtful and considerate. Every evening, we had a walk through of the work completed so we could ask questions and give instruction on anything we needed to. Natanael also came by every day for a look at what was being done.

We will definitely be in touch soon when we are ready to do our next project.

Right on time on the first day of work, An

Hello June & Seymour: Many thanks for your kind words.... you, guys, are very thoughtful, it was such a great pleasure to work for you....glad to hear we met your expectations, that's our priority... any job is too big too small for us, each one is an opportunity. Thank you very much and we look forward to the next renovation project; All the best, Natanael, Andres, Antonio, and the rest of the P & P team.

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Master Bathroom

Natanael and his crew, Andres, Mauricio & Virilio did a great job. Natanael provided a very detailed contract and was willing to modify or change thing some minor things as the job progressed. The workmanship was excellent and the project was completed on time. Would highly recommend.

Hello Paul: Many thanks for your kind words, we are so glad to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you very much for the opportunity and we look forward to have the pleasure to work with you again in the future. All the best, Natanael and the rest of the P & P team.

Deniese in Toronto
Deniese in Toronto

Basement Revation

I had a great experience with Javier the 1st time around when I put in hardwood floors. So I decided to use P&P again for my basement reno.

My experience was just a great. My manager on the job, Mauricio is very professional, kept me in the loop on everything, very responsive and available for questions etc.

I will certainly recommend P & P.

Hello Deniese: Many thanks for your 10-stars review, and for sharing your experience working with us....we really appreciate it. It is always a great pleasure to work for you and we look forward to the next renovation project. All the best, Natanael and the rest of the P & P team.

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Full basement renovation/finishing

My wife and I were looking to finish the basement at her parents home. We were very involved in building our current home, as well as an extensive renovations in our previous home and rental properties. I have a decent amount of knowledge and experience re: framing/drywall/plumbing/electrical/tiling. I have worked with many contractors/tradespeople in the past and consider myself to be above average in terms of knowledge and experience. Based on my experiences in the past, I have a healthy skepticism for what contractors promise up front and what actually happens on the job site.

For the project, we developed a detailed scope of work and uploaded the project to Homestars, sending it out to 10 or 12 contractors. We had formal bids from 4 companies, who came on site and evaluated the project.

I hired P&P General Contractors for the following reasons:
- Quote was reasonable. Not the cheapest, but far from the most expensive.
- Natanael (head contractor/owner) was very knowledgeable and experienced. His suggestions in terms of tweaking the scope of work was very helpful to maximize space in the basement. For example, he suggested a better solution to the stair configuration than I had proposed, he minimized the location/size of bulkheads for ductwork, he proposed an efficient solution for managing the ill-placed sewer stacks, and he optimized the electrical panel configuration. All his suggestions improved the finished space and decreased or were neutral in terms of cost changes. The estimate was detailed and fair, and was produced very quickly.

After signing the contract and paying a deposit, the work was scheduled for 3 months in the future, which was a good sign the company is in high demand. When work began, the project was completed on time, and on budget. There were essentially no surprises. This was due to the competent initial assessment of the project by Natanael, but also due to the fact that the basement was unfinished, so there was nothing to 'discover' as there might be in a basement where drywall needs to be taken down, etc.

- Mauricio (head foreman/owner) is very competent, extremely polite and explained things very well in terms of construction decisions and work progress. He managed the on site work better than anyone I have worked with. Can't say enough good things about him. I was very impressed.
- The quality of work was excellent. Framing/waterproofing/insulation, plumbing/electrical and the HVAC work was excellent. Great drywall finishing, even in areas which technically couldn't be seen (eg. ceiling in closets and around recessed windows).

Overall impression:

Fantastic company. Honest, competent, hassle free. Wish I had found them sooner for many of my past projects. Keep in mind that I am not some naive client who knows nothing about quality workmanship, but gushes compliments on this site because some contractor was nice to me or whatever.

Hello Andrew: Many, many thanks for your kind words, it is always a great pleasure to work for you, we count ourselves very lucky for having customers like you. Thank you very much for your trust, for always counting on us when planning a renovation project, for your kindness and for our excellent working-relationship. Our promise to you, always working so hard to meet your expectations. All the best, Natanael and the rest of the P & P team.

More about P & P General Contractors Inc.

P&P General Contractors Inc. is a family owned and operated business with excellent references provided by many satisfied customers. With more than 15 years of experience and many satisfied customers our company is strongly committed to provide high quality of craftsmanship to each and every customer.

P & P General Contractors Inc. is a licensed company and for our customer's protection we carry both liability and worker's compensation insurance on all our workers and subcontractors. We are a start to finish company and we stand behind all projects performed and backs them with a full 1 YEAR WARRANTY.

We take pride in our perform, thus our customers can always be assured that only the most experienced and qualified people are serving them. Our top priority is our customers satisfaction and our teams objective is to transform your renovation wish list into a reality.