P&P RENOVATIONS

Basement Renovation
Mississauga ON L5V 1A9
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Oakville  >  P&P RENOVATIONS

Reviews for P&P RENOVATIONS

The entire project was completed on time and on budget. All P&P staff are friendly & easy to deal with. Consultation was provided throughout the project with excellent suggestions to deal with unforeseen issues. I look forward to dealing with P&P in the new year as we proceed to do work in our basement and beyond.

Hello Paul: Many thanks for a such lovely feedback...glad to hear we met your expectations, customers satisfaction is our top priority!!! Always a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to start working in your basement. All the best, Natanael and his crew.

Home Owner Downtown Toronto

Rafael and team happily oversaw a very large home renovation with a extensive issues both inside and out. The work was both large scale and detailed from full infrastructure of demolition, insulation, windows, doors, floors, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, painting and working with an architect and the City permits. In addition there are meetings every day to review work completed, work questions and work planning. I have relied on P and P since 2009 and the owner/operator Nataneal remains consistent along with the rest of his company. With confidence, I recommend P and P Renovations.

Hello Monica: Many thanks for your kind words, as always it was a great pleasure to work for you....thank you very much for your loyalty and trust, you and your family are so special to us, and as you know you can always count on us. All the best, Natanael and his crew.

peter k in East York

I asked P&P to provide a bid on our plans to renovate the second floor (bedrooms and main bath) and from my first contact to job completion, we are extremely satisfied with the quality of their work and the experience of working with them.

Natanael (owner) is an expert and a straight-shooting gentleman. He kept a close eye on our project and was always available to discuss as things moved along. The team he assigned to our project was led by a very talented young man - Javier. Diligent, hard-working and professional sums up my assessment of Javier - thank you for your work and care on our project. I met many on the team and they are all cut of the same cloth- solid, competent, professional - this includes Natanael's admin assistant Ilemis, who made a very strong first impression.

Our second floor of our home was stripped down to the studs, roof and subfloor. Ceilings and walls were removed. Ductwork was done, adding two additional registers and a return on the second floor. The floor was reset to remove the step up to the back bedroom. New staircase, windows, subfloor, hardwood, insulation etc etc. A FANTASTIC new bathroom was installed - walk-in shower and everything is wall mounted - vanity and toilet. And my favourite change was a new staircase that is a standard width with standard dimensions for treads and risers. I'm a very happy customer and am available to act as a reference. I will post pictures later on.

Thank you Natanael and Javier for an experience we could not expect to be topped by any other company.

Hello Peter: Many, many thanks for such lovely comments to our team, certainly you didn't forget anyone.... thank you so much!!! Feedback like yours makes our day-to-day much easier, and it encourages us to give our best every day. Thank you very much to you and your wife for the opportunity, for your trust and kindness, your understanding and collaboration in all situations. We really enjoyed working for you guys!!! Truly glad to hear we met your expectations and you are very happy with your beautiful renovated home. Looking forward to the next renovation project; All the best, Natanael and his team.

omalak in Toronto

Where do I even begin, Natanael and the whole P&P team were amazing to work with. A huge thank you to Illmes, Natanael, Andreas, Raphael, Manuel, Antonio, Brandon (the painter), Mauricio and anyone else i forgot!

My project lasted 6 weeks, it was a combination of finishing a basement, converting a closet into a powder room and replacing a side entrance door.

Over the six weeks, these guys were more like family than anything else. They took the time to listen, resolve any issues and just talk to you and joke around. I have truly never met a company with people like P&P.

Our project last six weeks as i mentioned, it began with an on site visit and an estimation for the job along with Natanael providing his ideas and input on what might work and might not.

Upon completion of the estimate, Natanel provided a very detailed written quote which broke down the scope of work along with a payment schedule.

The work began promptly as per our decided date, the team was always on time and they cleaned up every single day.
Natanael was very prompt with communication throughout the process, always available via phone, email and text.

Overall i am glad to have found P&P Renovations. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend them to others!

Hello Osman: Many thanks for such lovely comments about your experience working with us, as always you are very kind, polite and friendly....we really enjoyed working for you and your family.... we thank you very much for the great connection we had from the very beginning, for your trust and kindness and we would truly love to work for you again in the future. All the best, Natanael and his crew.

Muddassar Khanzada in Brampton
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We got reference of P&P renovations from one of the friends. Natanael came to survey the basement area and gave us a detailed quote for the work. All my emails and questions on the quote were answered promptly and with details. Rafael was assigned as the project manager. Rafael and team did an excellent job and the basement looks amazing now. On a daily basis, Rafael used to discuss on the progress of the work and address any
concerns and questions we had. Rafael and team were all very easy to work with, very respectful, friendly and trustworthy. We would definitely use them for our future renovation projects and recommend them to our family and friends. Thanks to Natanael, Rafael, Antonio, Ilemis and other members of P&P team who
worked on our project.

Hello Muddassar: Many thanks for your kind words to our team, it was a great pleasure to work for you and your family...we really appreciate your kindness, courtesy, trust and open communication. Enjoy your beautiful basement!!!! and we look forward to having the pleasure to work for you again in the future. All the best, Natanael and the rest of the P & P team.

Andrea

Natanael and his crew are amazing! His company was recommended to me by my brother who has used him a couple of times, so I called him and a few others for a quote. Soon after he came by to take a look at the kitchen and discuss ideas, I received a VERY detailed quote via email. I was super impressed at the breakdown, it left no question as to what was/wasn't included, cost and payment schedule, timeline for the project etc.

It was a fairly intensive project as the kitchen was gutted down to the studs, an angled wall was enclosed to make a small broom closet and powder room removed to allow more space for the pantry wall. There were some things I wasn't sure could be done and Natanael made it all happen. He also gave great feedback and suggestions. There was never any pressure and he was very respectful of my ideas and choices as well. I really appreciate that he consulted me on all of the details I hadn't even thought about - it seems like a small thing, but a lot of contractors go ahead without asking.

In addition to the kitchen, P&P painted the dining room and installed cabinetry along one end, which was a planned part of the reno. However, during the course of the project, I added on re-tiling the front entrance and pulling water supply outside to the backyard. In addition, before the crew started the project, I noticed a leak coming from a wall in the basement. It turned out there was a cracked pipe that had been slow leaking for a couple of years! As a result, there was mold in some walls and under a good chunk of the flooring. Natanael and crew removed the bottom half of three walls, ripped up the flooring, cleaned the entire area (which spread into the hall and a second basement room), redid the drywall, entire rec room floor (I love the flooring from his supplier and a great price) and repainted it all. Not only did Natanael take this all in stride, he finished these extras for very reasonable cost and all in the same timeline as the kitchen!

I was honestly dreading this kind of renovation, but Natanael and his crew truly made it such a pleasant experience. They showed up on time, every day M-F. Natanael is very organized and ran the project like clockwork. His whole team were ALL very respectful, kind and fun to be around. Natanael was quick to respond and there was never problems as he was very easy to talk to with any questions or concerns that I had. They finished on budget, on time (I think a little early!), left the site clean and went over everything with me to make sure I was satisfied. It really was an enjoyable and stress-free experience.

We LOVE our new kitchen and dining area. I highly recommend P&P for any renovations and I would use them again in a heartbeat (actually I've already put Natanael on notice for my next project!).

Hello Andrea: Many thanks for taking the time to write such lovely feedback to us, I know how busy is your life so it is much, much appreciated. We really enjoyed your project and working for you, you are very kind, always ready to listen and consider our ideas, very easy to work with...it was a great pleasure to work for you and we really look forward to the upcoming renovation project. See you soon!!! All the best, Natanael and his crew.

Peter from Scarborough

Thank you so much to Rafael, Natanael and his team for making our basement renovation go so smoothly. They take a lot of pride in their work and always had our best interest at heart. We would recommend the for any renovation work. They are easy to work with, always on time, have a great crew and came in on budget and on time. We will definitely use them again and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is renovating.

Hello Peter: Many thanks for such lovely feedback....we really enjoyed working for you...thank you so much guys for your kindness and open communication; I am very pleased to hear that our team made your basement reno a positive experience; All the best and we look forward to the upcoming reno, Natanael and his crew.

Andre in Toronto

I hired P&P because they offered to do an on-site estimate, gave a detailed breakdown of the work and costs, and had great suggestions for what was possible and what wasn't.
As the project unfolded, they always arrived on time, everyone who worked on the project was friendly and knowledgeable, and the work was done very well, on schedule and on budget. I have nothing but good things to say about the whole team at P&P, and will definitely call them again next time I have a project to do around the house!

Hello Andre: Many thanks for taking the time to write to us and sharing your experience....we really appreciate your kind words, it was a great pleasure to work for you....you guys are very nice, friendly and polite, very easy to work with....thank you so much and we look forward to the upcoming renovation project. All the best, Natanael and his crew.

Pam in Toronto

This is our second renovation with P&P; our first was a complete basement renovation, which we were beyond happy with. When the time came to fix some other areas of our century home - we didn't need to shop for quotes - we went back to Natanael to scope out the work.

In the end we did extensive work to refurbish our back addition, add new main floors, leveling as we went, refurbished bathrooms and added insulation to areas where there was just brick; and a number of other updates as we went.

Rafael was our site manager and did a fantastic job, keeping the work on track, on time and on budget - further, Rafael and Natanel were sensitive to how disruptive a renovation can be on a family with a young child and were always accommodating and considerate through out the process to make sure everyone was happy.

One tip: I would suggest folks come with a strong initial design or scope of work and then work with P&P to implement it. You bring the ideas, they will help find the way to do it.

Bottom line: P&P have consistently delivered excellent work which is on time, on budget, demonstrate strong communication with the owners (us) to make sure there are minimal surprises; and, while they are running a business, you genuinely feel like they have your best interests in mind.

Hello Pam: Many thanks for your kind words, as always it is a great pleasure to work for you....we really appreciate your trust, your kindness, and your collaboration and understanding in all situations..... we thank you so much for always count on us for your renovation projects.....and we are always here for you!!! All the best, Natanael and his crew.

Alex in Toronto

Getting your house renovated can be stressful. However, given their professionalism, dealing with the people at P & P makes the whole process smooth and enjoyable. They renovated our entire main floor including living room, dining room, and kitchen. All of this work was done on schedule, on budget, and to the highest quality standards. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant experience.

Hello Alex: Many thanks for such lovely comments and pictures, we really enjoyed working for you, thank you so much for the opportunity and we look forward to the next renovation project. All the best, Natanael and his crew.

More about P&P RENOVATIONS

P&P Renovations is a family owned and operated business with excellent references provided by many satisfied customers.

Why you should finish your basement?

National home improvement studies have consistently proven that the most effective way to add value dollar to dollar on your home is to finish your unused basement space. 1/3 of your home is in your basement. Why leave 1/3 of your usable space unusable? Don't, its that simple. If you pay 350k+ for you home why would you not spend that extra 20-40k to add 1/3 more usable space. Why not have sanctuaries for your kids to run off to where they don't need constant supervision or an area where you can just hang out? An area customized to your own liking.

To finish a basement from scratch usually runs between $15,000 and $40,000+ depending on the finishing and whether you want to install a bathroom and kitchen.

Example: Finding the true value of a finished basement

Lets use the high end scenario now to see where the value lies. You spend $40,000 to finish say 1,500 sq ft basement with kitchen and bathroom installed. However you spent 400,000 to purchase the new home in general. We will deduct 100,000 for the exterior construction and the land. This leaves you with $300,000 to finish two floors. $150,000 per floor. $150,000 per floor!! To bring the basement en par with the other floors would only cost you 1/4 of that price. What a massive discount. However you spend $40,000 on the basement but now your property value increases by $75,000 bringing a dollar on dollar return of almost 100%.

That is an amazing $35,000 return on investment. Forget the return on investment you now have an investment that does not deteriorate with time but only increases and you just added 1/3 space that you can use in the meantime!!

Pay for the basement either through your cash, line of credit, or whatever. As soon the renovations are done, re P&P Painting and Renovation praise the house. The value would have significantly increased. Refinance your mortgage and pull the amount you put into the renovations out. Pay your bills and leave the rest of the value in the house. Total net, anywhere from $15,000-$40,000 after renovations costs. And now you have more usable space until you decide to sell.

We all hear people talking about properties that would be good flip properties, properties that they can renovate and add value to. Why look for those properties when your property is just waiting to go up in value. 90% of basement eventually become finished basements whether its you or the next homeowner or the next someone will finish that basement why not make it you and recoup not only the investment but the real living space in the meantime.

We are expert basement finishers and we can show you how to ADD VALUE TO YOUR HOME contact us now! Estimate Request.
or fax: (905) 230-5134