Bernie Arbour

Hamilton ON

Reviews for Bernie Arbour

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Storm Door Installation

We purchased two storm doors from Bernie's suppliers, that are of excellent quality, and were installed well within the quoted time. The gentlemen that came to install said doors were extremely professional and trustworthy. They created a relaxed atmosphere and did the job thoroughly, yet in good time. I would never hire another contractor, these guys are the BEST!!

nancy  in Mount hope
nancy in Mount hope
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows and door

The service is great. We got good quality windows at an affordable price. If the product becomes defective, the window is replaced under warranty. Very neat job-cleans up after job.

nancy  in Mount hope
nancy in Mount hope
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

window replacements

Our windows and doors were replaced by Bernie Arbour contracting. The front window leaked moisture but the seals are guaranteed. Bernie had window delivered and Al came out to install last year. No problems with the window ever since. Bernie did follow up.

GERALD JOHNSON in Hamilton
GERALD JOHNSON in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

new windows

They came and gave an estimate with no pressure. When they installed the windows they did an outstanding job. They cleaned up well. The installer showed how everthing worked to open the windows and clean them.

Mary in Ancaster
Mary in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

I had an addition built at the side of my home and my bay window in the front replaced

I have never had a better experience with a service type call!
Bernie and his workers were so friendly, kind, and great to my kids.

The work has been perfect and makes the house look great.

When they came for the estimate their quote was thousands less than QSI, (no it wasn't $2,000) and Bernie wasn't pushy like the other contractors that came over. Actually, another contractor tried to tell me and my husband that we needed all sorts of other work that Bernie agreed we didn't need!
When we scheduled the work we got to book our work days right away and they were quick, and very clean.

Their sign is still outside of my house and I'll definitely recommend them and call them again.

Sue in Hamilton
Sue in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and Doors

Everyone is so nice, knowledgeable and helpful. My project was done right on time for Christmas and so much more beautiful than my neighbour had done elsewhere, they are getting the rest of their work from Bernie too!

mrs on the mountain
mrs on the mountain
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

windows

Bernie Arbour
905 575-3955
Hamilton

The person answered the phone was rude , hostile and swore freely.
Insulting the customer is not good business practice. Windows are a big deal to the homeowner and the Arbour personal life should not come into the equation.
Never again

Christa Stoney Creek
Christa Stoney Creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

All Windows, and Doors in my Home.

This is the second time dealing with Bernie Arbour in our previous home they did my windows and bathroom reno, and have always done a great job. He always answered my questions even took me looking for tiles and fixtures. He will again be doing a another bathroom reno for me and again I hav gotten the same response from him, always returns my calls, and is very personable.

Doug in East Hamilton
Doug in East Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

new side door

Work was excellant but trying to get in touch with the sales person was a nightmare. The office girl was nasty and would not let you talk to explain the problem, she even hung up the phone and swore at me. Was going to take some parts off that I refused to pay for until I spoke with the sales person

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Hamilton?