Safe 'N' Sound Home And Property Inspections

Eric Shenker in Sidney
Eric Shenker in Sidney
2 reviews Sidney, BC

Home Inspectors

I first met James when he inspected my home for the prospective purchasers.

To be honest, I was a little uneasy because he was so thorough, I was afraid he'd find problems I was not aware existed.

He in fact, did find a few, and things were rectified to the purchasers satisfaction.

When we bought out new house I asked James to do our home inspection and he went far beyond what I expected and did a very thorough inspection, explained everything to us and even told us that we could call him any time we had questions about the inspection report.

I would highly recommend Safe 'N' Sound Home Inspectors if you are looking for a competent professional that obviously cares about what he does.

More about Safe 'N' Sound Home And Property Inspections

Complete Certified Home And Property Inspections. PDI's New Home, Saftey, Home Maintence,
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Oakville?